Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Hunger Games: Bad Guy Brawl

Guest Lunacyde

Guest Lunacyde
Intro:

Part Deux....time for the bad guys and anti-heroes to play.

The idea is that these 8 Tributes have been chosen to face off to the death in a bloody spectacle for the decadent upper class to witness. In order to ensure their cooperation powerful nuclear bombs have been planted in areas that mean a lot to them. Only if they win will their loved ones be spared. They also have indestructible, tamper proof, neck collars that cancel healing factors and have enough explosives to successfully turn any of the tributes into nothing but pink mist if they don't cooperate. Just like in the Hunger Games the tributes have done group training sessions so they are at least vaguely familiar with each other.

Tributes begin equally spaced in a circle around the cornucopia of weapons, standing on pedestals. If they leave the pedestals before the sounding of the horn to go they will be blown to bits. Once the horn sounds it is a free for all. The tributes can choose to make a dash for weapons or break for cover. They then have free range over the entire environment within the dome.

Rules:

- Elimination by Death only.

- The characters all begin with nothing except socks, undergarments, combat boots, and BDU Pants w/ a belt.

- The Tributes cannot leave the dome.

- No time limit.

- Night and Day pass like normal.

- Tributes have free range within the dome

- A cannon will sound with each death

- Tributes will have no prior knowledge of the environment

- The environment is unpopulated, but abundant with wild game and predators.

- All Tributes are in character. 

- Ammo is limited to the amount specified in the cornucopia, it is NOT unlimited.

-Weapons are concentrated in the center of the cornucopia while survival gear, clothes and food are on the outer fringes. In addition to the listed stuff in the cornucopia there are 6 backpacks with a hunting knife, a t-shirt, and 

Tributes:

Jason Todd "Red Hood"

Marc Spector "Moon Knight"

Victor Creed "Sabretooth"

Tommy Arashikage "Storm Shadow"

Bane (No venom)

Brock Rumlow "Crossbones"

Lester Poindexter "Bullseye"

David Cain

Weapons:

2 Adamantium Katana

1 Adamantium Broadsword

2 Adamantium Spear

Crate of Frag Grenades

Crate of Flash-Bangs

Crate of Gas Grenades

1 Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle

5 Assorted Adamantium Combat Knives

9 Adamantium Throwing Knives

1 Adamantium Bo Staff

2 Adamantium Escrima Sticks

2 Adamantium Nun-chuks

1 Compound Bow

1 Crossbow

1 Quiver of 15 Adamantium Tipped Crossbow Bolts

1 Quiver of 20 Adamantium Tipped Arrows

2 lbs of Semtex

1 Uzi

1 Mp5

2 Colt 1911 Pistols

2 Beretta 92F Pistols

1 M-4 Assault Rifle

1 Mossberg 500 Pump Action Shotgun

4 .50 Cal Sniper Bullets

40 9mm bullets

30 Uzi bullets

30 mp5 bullets

25 .45 Cal Bullets

15 5.56 Bullets

15 12 Guage Shells

2 Adamantium Hatchets

6 Bouncing Bettys

Other Gear

100 ft High Strength Nylon Rope

200 ft of fishing line

3 Pair Binoculars

2 Handheld Telescope

4 Compass

4 Canteens w/ fresh water

2 boxes matches

3 Adamantium Bear traps

1 Bottle Asprin

1 bottle Antibiotics

2 Pair Sunglasses

6 Pairs of T-shirts

2 Tank Tops

3 Shemaghs

3 Cast Iron Pans

2 Cast iron Pots

3 Sets Silverware

Food

2 Bushels Apples

5 Bunches of Bananas

6 Loaves of Bread

10 cans of beans

1 sack of potatoes

3 sacks of oranges

1 bag of peanuts

5 lbs of steak

5 lbs of chicken breast

I bag of bagels

1 can of Ravioli

2 bushels of corn

1 bottle of whiskey

Setting: Small Town, Unpopulated. Divided into 4 quadrants and the cornucopia.

http://www.bethszimmerman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/small-town.jpg

Cornucopia. Main Street : Vehicles, sidewalks, storefronts, abandoned buildings, diners, gas station etc.

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/7/8/7/9/1/ar11744227319787.jpg

Quadrant 1. City Park: Trees, open lawns, buidlings, jungle gym, small lake w/docks, etc.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S5kgrvv3pWE/UIojeOWDSdI/AAAAAAAAFD0/wMSxkASlamw/s1600/IMG_0645.JPGQuadrant 2. Decrepit Cemetery : Wrought Iron fences, tombstones, mausoleums, and trees. overgrown with foliage. 

http://i1-win.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Best-of-My-WaterWorks_2.jpgQuadrant 3. Old Mill and Lumber Yard : Heavy Machinery, empty warehouses, stacks of logs and lumber, small lake, trees, etc.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LVgzEMZGxsA/TOrQibQq4_I/AAAAAAAABHU/WdiQUI_Cqwc/s1600/berryfields-farm-view.JPGQuadrant 4. The Farm: Barn, Farm Vehicles, fences, farmhouse, fields of corn and hay, silo, sunflowers, etc

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss326/GhostTiger7/Quadrants_zps8f1f2f08.jpg

Overview/Map

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thanosisawesome

The second most skilled, capable with all weapons, and able top defeat most other tributes in combat.

Guest Lunacyde

Hmm...I'd like to see what some more people think.

Personally I think the claim of second most skilled is debateable.

Guest Lunacyde

Yes, his other attributes are still enhanced. he's going to need it since he's the least skilled fighter here IMO and the least tactically gifted.

Guest Lunacyde

David Cain is the most skilled.

In my opinion Storm Shadow is the most skilled. Cain is second, and Todd is probably 3rd.

Guest bigballerju

David Cain is not the most skilled. If we are using new 52 Jason Todd I would put him higher and in the top 3. Also Sabretooth is in the top 3 to win for the same reasons Wolverine would in that brawl. Sabretooth is highly trained and experienced. Sabretooth also is the best tracker here and has his physical abilities are which are still on a superhuman level. The other person in the top 3 is Bane or Crossbones. Bane if anyone knows has great abilities and skills that makes him one of the best fighters to win here. Crossbones is another dangerous one here. 

I'm still think this over so it could change. Before giving explanations I will wait for others. This one is harder to decide.

Guest force_echo

Do Sabretooth and Bullseye have adamantium skeletons?

Also, if Bullseye or Crossbones get the .50...

Guest bigballerju

Do Sabretooth and Bullseye have adamantium skeletons?

Also, if Bullseye or Crossbones get the .50...

That's what I am thinking too with Crossbones if he gets his hands on any of the guns. Crossbones if people know about him is very deadly. Bullseye too till a certain degree but I think he is the type of character he would get taken out early with his arrogance and ego. Also Red Hood, Storm, and others would have no problem putting  him down in combat.

Sabretooth takes this, quite easily.

He's faster than any of the others by a decent margin, and he's strong enough that even a glancing blow from him will break bones, while a direct hit will kill any of the others.

Add to that his senses which ensures that he'll be able to track them down no matter where they try and hide, and he'll end up the winner.

Guest bigballerju

Heh that's why I said Sabretooth was in the top 3. He is the most likely to win really. Though I think new 52 Red Hood could give him a run for his money.

Guest force_echo

Sabretooth takes this, quite easily.

He's faster than any of the others by a decent margin, and he's strong enough that even a glancing blow from him will break bones, while a direct hit will kill any of the others.

Add to that his senses which ensures that he'll be able to track them down no matter where they try and hide, and he'll end up the winner.

Unless he can react faster than Mach 4 and has Spider-Sense, none of that will make any difference if Crossbones or Bullseye gets the .50.

Guest sirmethos

Unless he can react faster than Mach 4 and has Spider-Sense, none of that will make any difference if Crossbones or Bullseye gets the .50.

They need to spot him first, and his stealth is good enough that he's been able to avoid detection by Wolverine.

Guest Lunacyde

Without his healing factor Creed isn't winning this. He's arguably the least skilled overall, one of the least tactically gifted, and as arrogant as any of these guys. He'll kill a few getting there but he won't be the last one standing.

Guest sirmethos

The skills of the others doesn't bridge the (large)gap in pure physical capabilities.  And he's skilled enough to make use of that superiority.  Not to mention his stealth and tracking abilities.

If everything came down to a straight fight, Creed would easily be number one.  Here though, they dont have to outright confront him.  Someone could aquire the sniper rifle and take him out from afar.  Also if anyone used a gas grenade on him, without his healing it would reek havoc on his enhanced senses.  Not to say that Creed would not still win but he wouldnt stomp any of them really.  None of the bad guys would be dumb enough to go head to head against him besides maybe Bullseye.

In the end...

1) Creed

2) Storm Shadow

3) Bane

Guest Lunacyde

If everything came down to a straight fight, Creed would easily be number one.  Here though, they dont have to outright confront him.  Someone could aquire the sniper rifle and take him out from afar.  Also if anyone used a gas grenade on him, without his healing it would reek havoc on his enhanced senses.  Not to say that Creed would not still win but he wouldnt stomp any of them really.  None of the bad guys would be dumb enough to go head to head against him besides maybe Bullseye.

In the end...

1) Creed

2) Storm Shadow

3) Bane

I agree, and with no healing factor I can see Bullseye taking him out if he has any weapons and isn't up close and personal.

Guest force_echo

Sabretooth is stupid, arrogant, and the second most murderous and aggressive person here, except the first one likes to take people out from range. If anyone thinks he's going to be going the stealth and "draw them out" route they haven't read a single comic Creed's been in.

Sabretooth is stupid, arrogant, and the second most murderous and aggressive person here, except the first one likes to take people out from range. If anyone thinks he's going to be going the stealth and "draw them out" route they haven't read a single comic Creed's been in.

You know, I find it amusing how you always try to sound like you know what you're talking about, even though your ignorance is quite obvious.

With that said, no Sabretooth isn't stupid, nor is he as incapable of taking a stealthy approach as you make it sound.

I'll include an example of where he messed around with Wolverine, rather than simply take the direct fight, as he would have if he were as prone to direct conflict as you make it sound.

As for stupid, well if you would call Sabretooth stupid, then I suppose you would also simply call wolverine for a berserking brawler, without a shred of martial skill, as it's roughly along the same level of knowledge about the character.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg

Guest force_echo

You know, I find it amusing how you always try to sound like you know what you're talking about, even though your ignorance is quite obvious.

With that said, no Sabretooth isn't stupid, nor is he as incapable of taking a stealthy approach as you make it sound.

I'll include an example of where he messed around with Wolverine, rather than simply take the direct fight, as he would have if he were as prone to direct conflict as you make it sound.

As for stupid, well if you would call Sabretooth stupid, then I suppose you would also simply call wolverine for a berserking brawler, without a shred of martial skill, as it's roughly along the same level of knowledge about the character.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg

Funny, that's what I always thought about you.

I don't get your point. Is he intelligent because he shoved Wasabi up Wolverine's nose, when he has extensive knowledge and experience with how Wolverine's sense of smell works? Awesome, that puts him at... The stupidest person here. Literally everyone else except maybe Bullseye is more tactically adept. He's an idiot, that very comic arc you're referencing he was being controlled by Romulus/Weapon X. He would like nothing more than to shred Wolverine into little pieces in a direct fight (as demonstrated the first time Wolverine "killed" Sabretooth) but he's being led on by people smarter than he is. You don't know what you're talking about, even in the damn scans, he lets Wolverine come up close to him, fight, and then begins to piss him off out of spite. Yeah, that definitely shows that he's not arrogant, good debating Kain. The difference is, he doesn't personally care or has a vendetta against anyone here, he'll just kill them up front because he wants to.

Getting to a .50 cal is going to be a huge challenge. That kind of weapon is bound to be in the heart of the cornucopia, and no one here is beating Creed to that. Anyone who tries to get in there with him is liable to get ripped apart.

What I see happening is Creed taking the middle, wrecking everything except the weapons he wants, and hunting down and killing the others.