Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 14376 The Punisher vs. Agent J and Agent K

Guest E-Rock

Guest E-Rock

War Journal Entry #420-

A string of kidnappings has me on the hunt. These disgusting perverts are the lowest forms of scum I deal with and they must be dealt with quickly before they can continue they're terror.

I gathered the intel I needed and tracked down my target. I can't decide what i want to kill this piece of shit with yet so I leave myself with some options. I lock and load with an M-16, a pistol grip 12-gage, a Dessert Eagle, a couple Flashbangs and a Knife.Quietly making my way up to the house i sneak through an window after checking the door to find it locked. Once I am inside the perverts house i notice the basement light is on. I proceed down the basement and am greeted with a menacing but expected sight....Blood.....Bones. But what i see next has me baffled.

As i get toward the bottom of the stairs I see a strange gray substance. I enter the basebent and at my feet is a massive creature that looks out of this world with a hole the size of bowling ball blasted out of his stomach. A little girl is crying in the corner but she is not the only one in the room.

Standing in the middle of the room are two men. The one on the left, the younger of the two and black. The one on the right, an older white man. Both men wore black suits and black ties. And both had biggest, most bizzare guns i have ever seen in my life!

I knew there was no time for questions. I ready my weapons and prepare for battle!

Learn More About

The Punisher

Read more about The Punisher at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: The Punisher's Wikipedia page IMDB Punisher The Punisher Archives

Agent J and Agent K

Read more about Agent J and Agent K at Wikipedia

Official Site: Sony Pictures Links: Wikipedia "Men in Black" page imdb "Men in Black" page "Men in Black II" official page

Guest skadoosh

Punisher is more skilled, but the MIB have much better tech and weapons, making this a pretty tough match. I'll have to wait and see what others say.

Guest skadoosh

If it's film Punisher then he definitely loses. The comic book version has a very good chance of winning, though.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

The fight is a tough call. Despite their more powerful weapons, J and K may be in trouble. Their best bet is to neuralize him as he won't know not to look.

It's a good idea for a match and I like the idea of using the Punisher's war journal as a framing device. He is slightly out of character, attacking the agents with no idea whether they're the abductors or the girl's rescuers. There are also a few grammar errors and several typos. My favorite is the Dessert Eagle, which I'm guessing is a gun that shoots pies. :D

This is decent for a return match, E-Rock. The story here has some potential. Still, as mentioned, Frank is kind of out of character here. He wouldn't just attack J and K out of the blue, and possibly not at all if he were to find out what they're about. Also, the match could've used some line spacing and proofreading.

If they were to fight for real, the Punisher would give the agents a hell of a time, though I'd imagine K would give Frank a tough time, too, with his own experience. 

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: B Good match but it needs more proofreading.

Confession FPT gives it a grade of: B Sorta short, but not bad.

DSkillz gives it a grade of: C Story has potential, but as mentioned, the Punisher is a bit out of character, and the match itself could've used some line spacing and proofreading.

SCORE

The Punisher: 8

Agent J and Agent K: 6

FPA: 2.7