MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Which professional athlete would you be least surprised is a super hero?

Guest thanosisawesome

Guest thanosisawesome

Based on physicality alone, which professional athlete would you be least surprised is a super hero?

You just described 90% of the NFL.

Kind of. It does describe a lot of them. But those big, fat lineman wouldn't make for a decently agile superhero. Quarterbacks are too busy protecting their throwing arm to risk heroics.

But in a field of people who do match that description, I think Clay is particularly capable of doing things besides catching a ball and moving uni-directionally down a field.

Guest bigballerju

Why's that?

LOL have you seen Tom Brady play in a big game when he is on top of his game? He is a force to be reckoned with.

Guest Darxeth

I'm sticking with GSP. He'd have the best shot at being a superhero since he's a damn good fighter and lives a mysterious life.

Guest thanosisawesome

I'm sticking with GSP. He'd have the best shot at being a superhero since he's a damn good fighter and lives a mysterious life.

Gsp is way to small. At 170, I wouldn't like his chances against a 250 pound male with a baseball bat.

Guest Darxeth

Not really. Before MMA had weight classes, there were 150 pounders kicking the crap out of 250+ guys.

Besides, GSP is significantly faster than said 250 guys.

And he has the accuracy to knock them out.

I can't see any football players being heroes because their schedules are so full and most of them have literally no fighting experience. (I mean, have you seen the fights in the NFL? Pathetic.)

GSP fights every few months and a has a lot of free time.

He appears every now and then in press conferences and lives in solitude and adores his privacy. (Sound familiar?)

For me, he would be the most likely candidate.

Guest thanosisawesome

Not really. Before MMA had weight classes, there were 150 pounders kicking the crap out of 250+ guys.

Besides, GSP is significantly faster than said 250 guys.

And he has the accuracy to knock them out.

I can't see any football players being heroes because their schedules are so full and most of them have literally no fighting experience. (I mean, have you seen the fights in the NFL? Pathetic.

GSP fights every few months and a has a lot of free time.

He appears every now and then in press conferences and lives in solitude and adores his privacy. (Sound familiar?)

For me, he would be the most likely candidate.

I was mostly basing on physicality. Based on strength, cardio, ect, who would be best suited to being a vigilante.

St. Pierre is a monster, and it should be pointed out that most fighters are well above the weight of the class they're in before a fight is close. GSP could be fighting crime while up around 200 in times between fights.