X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 14114 Savage Opress vs. Khan Noonien Singh

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

Battle of the Stars (Part 1: The Stranger)

Savage Opress is wandering through the junk planet of Lotho Minor, searching for his long lost brother, the legendary sith Darth Maul, with the guidance of a magical amulet given to him by the leader of the Nightsisters, Mother Talzin, and a strange snake like creature named Morley who is apparently leading Savage to his brother's house.

"You'd better be right about this..." says Savage to Morley, who is slithering in front of him. Savage makes no effort to avoid treading on the creature and just follows it while trying to ignore it's annoying voice.

Morley leads Savage near a crude structure littered with the bodies of dead Junkers and rodents.

"There's nobody here!" yells Savage enraged, as he tears the place apart.

"Mother Talzin! She betrayed me!" yells Savage, ripping the amulet from his neck.

"You're not the only one who's been betra- Uuuuh!" Morley is cut off mid sentence by a stun gun.

Savage turns to see a man in a dark coat with a huge blaster mounted on his back. The man points the stun gun at Savage.

"What!? Who are you? Do you know where my brother is?" yells Savage, unsheathing his lightsaber.

"What is this place? Did you bring me here?" asks Khan in his usual emotionless tone of voice.

"Answer my question first! Are you an agent of Dooku or something?" asks Savage, pointing his lightsaber near Khan's throat.

"If Dooku is a Klingon or a member of Starfleet then I am not. I serve no one other than myself and my people. Now, take me back to Kronos so I can reunite with my comrades. Now." says Khan, getting out the huge gun on his back.

Savage cuts through the gun soundly with his lightsaber, rendering it useless.

"No matter." says Khan, as he punches Savage in the face lightningly fast. So fast in fact, that when Savage turns around, Khan is gone. Suddenly, Khan runs up behind him and knees him in the back, before putting the Zabrack in a choke hold, while disarming him of his lightsaber. Khan then crushes the lightsaber with his bare hand.

Savage kicks Khan in the knee, making him buckle, before reverse-headbutting his face in. Savage then runs up and sucker punches Khan through the roof, literally.

"With that strength, you must be a sith! You must have been trained by Dooku, or Ventress! Now tell me where my brother is!" says Savage while jumping onto the roof to continue the fight.

"This brother of yours must be a far superior fighter to yourself if you want to find him that badly. My brothers and sisters are all far more powerful than me, and I've been searching for them for years." says Khan.

Khan rushes at Savage. Savage attempts to clothesline Khan over, but Khan easily predicts this and slides underneath Savage, before swiping him over with his arm.

"But that does not make us equals." says Khan as he leaps to his feet and rests his foot on Savage's chest. Enraged, Savage performs a judo throw and tosses Khan over his head.

The two stare each other out for a little longer, before charging at each other again. Who wins?

Guest potterpuppetpals

Remember, Savage hasn't recieved full training from Maul yet, but is still a formidable fighter. Khan is from the new movie Star Trek continuity.

Well Savage is a brutal fighter but Khan is better trained in hand to hand and a smarter fighter, but Savage could still force crush him he may not have completed his training but he know enough on how to use the force to tip things to his advantage.

A for set up

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I don't really know anything about Savage. Based on the write up the two may be similar physically with Savage having some Force powers and Khan being a lot smarter. 

I guess I'd give it to Khan.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A

Mercenaryblade gives it a grade of: A

Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: A Nice write up and interesting match

kainboa gives it a grade of: B

SCORE

Savage Opress: 6

Khan Noonien Singh: 14

FPA: 3.8