Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Rumble 14079 Deadpool and Deadshot and Deathstroke vs. Blade and The Punisher and Daredevil

Guest Classic80s

Guest Classic80s
High atop Wonder Tower, Hugo Strange has assembled Deadpool, Deathstroke, and Deadshot in a secret meeting. 

STRANGE: Gentlemen. Your reputations precede you. You are three of the greatest assassins this world has ever known. It is the reason I have called you all here tonight. I will get right down to it. A small child has become a thorn in my side and I need him taken care of immediately.

DEATHSTROKE: What happened?

STRANGE: The reason doesn't matter. He is currently being held at a hospital in Panama, in a coma. I need you to go there and kill him; whatever means necessary. He cannot be allowed to wake. Can you accomplish this?

The three assassins look at each other and shrug. 

DEADSHOT: Any one of us could do this blindfolded. Two of us is beyond overkill. But all three? You must really be desperate. 

STRANGE: I like to tip the odds in my favor, even if that means going to outlandish extremes. But believe me when I say, gentlemen, once you complete the mission, you'll all be handsomely rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. That, I can assure you. Can the three of you ensure me you'll succeed?

DEADSHOT: Of course.

DEATHSTROKE: You can count on it. 

DEADPOOL: Abso-f**king-lutely, bald guy!

STRANGE: Excellent! But beware, Matt Murdock is close personal friends with this child. He will most certainly be protecting him. Who knows what extremes he will go to to keep him alive.

DEADPOOL: Chief, we got this. 

STRANGE: Very well. Go then now, and bring me his head! 

-----------------------------------------------------

At the hospital, Matt Murdock has asked Frank Castle and Blade to help him protect the child. He knows Strange is out to get him and will do whatever it takes to succeed. Frank suggests that Strange will hire assassins to kill him. So they must bear down and prepare for the worst. They all agree to do whatever it takes to succeed, for if the child dies..... it means the end. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Who wins?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn More About

Deadpool

Read more about Deadpool at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry - Deadpool Marvel Directory Entry Marvel Database Entry

Deathstroke

Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Titans Tower Villains Rapsheet

Deadshot

Read more about Deadshot at Wikipedia

Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia J.L Toonzone Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

The Punisher

Read more about The Punisher at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: The Punisher's Wikipedia page IMDB Punisher The Punisher Archives

Blade

Read more about Blade at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Blade imdb page Blade (the movie) imdb page Blade imdb page

Daredevil

Read more about Daredevil at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Daredevil Wiki Entry The Man Without Fear Superhero Universe DD Entry

Guest Darxeth

Deathstroke is a better strategist than anyone on the other team, so they aren't outsmarting him.

In an all out fight, Team 1 would destroy team two.

so how, exactly is this not easy?

Guest force_echo

Deathstroke hasn't shown any strategizing ability greater than Punisher's. In an all out fight, it'll be hard, and Team 1 will probably win, mainly because this is probably going to be a ranged battle, so Daredevil's out of element, and Deadpool's healing factor, although Punisher might find a way to get around it, temporarily incapacitating him.

Guest thanosisawesome

Couldn't Blade drop Deathstroke, then have DD and Punisher handle Deadpool and Shot?

Guest Darxeth

Yeah.. I guess that's why DC considers DS the world's greatest strategist.

Punisher is good, but he's out of his league against DS (in overall combat that is, I'm sure he's almost as cunning.. except DS thinks much faster and is more experienced)

And Blade cannot solo DS. What could he do to penetrate DS's armor?

And if this is DS (New 52) He could probably do the task with just Deadpool.

Besides, all he has to do is kill the kid right?

DP and Deadshot could act as distractions against DD and Blade, which leaves DS to kill the kid. Punisher isn't as smart, as strong, as fast, as experienced, or as durable as Deathstroke. His bullets won't hurt slade thanks to the armor, there isn't much for him to do to stop Slade.

Easy kill.

Guest skadoosh

Couldn't Blade drop Deathstroke, then have DD and Punisher handle Deadpool and Shot?

That what i was thinking. The bullet-timing super-durable half-vampire could take down Deathstroke after a very decent fight, but he'd get pretty bashed up doing so. Then he, Daredevil and Punisher could take on Deadpool and Deadshot, and i think the latter would go down pretty fast, but it would take a while for the good guys to put Deadpool down, as he can heal and is annoyingly good at jumping around like a headless chicken in a fight.

Guest Classic80s

How I personally feel the goodguys would handle this is..... 

#1) They would put the kid in an isolation ward somewhere in the center of the building with no windows. 

#2) They would post hospital security all over the building, but specifically in and around the room the child is in.

- Of course, they'd just be fodder for the badguys, but at least it would give the heros an idea of when and what direction the badguys are coming from, because the villains would cause quite a ruckus hacking through all of them.

#3) Blade and Daredevil would be the ones to basically handle the perimeter. Daredevil would use his senses to specifically look for Deadshot, and perhaps the others as well. Blade would be there to back him up. 

- Most likely Deadpool and Deathstroke would be the ones to move in close and attempt to make their way directly to the child, while Deadshot would hang way back and watch things from afar. 

#4) Punisher would be the direct protector of the boy. If need be, he'd barricade himself inside the room with the child and kill whoever came toward the room. 

#5) I think the heros would be smart enough to attempt to boobytrap as much stuff as they could before the villains arrived. I think Frank Castle and Blade would be great for this. They'd have the place ready blow at a moments notice from any angle, potentially incapacitating any attackers, giving them time to move in and actually kill the villains (or is Deadpool's case, keep him from becoming a problem).

- Frank would be great for anticipating any potential sniper postitions. 

- I think they also may attempt to set up hidden cameras, motion sensors, thermal vision cameras, etc to help them spot potential attackers.

All in all, it's a tough fight for the heros, but who said being a hero was easy? 

Assuming they all managed to go one on one....

I actually think Blade would give Deathstroke a good fight. 

Daredevil could keep Deadpool at bay, at least for a little while.

Punisher would be a good fight for Deadshot. 

Guest force_echo

Yeah.. I guess that's why DC considers DS the world's greatest strategist.

Punisher is good, but he's out of his league against DS (in overall combat that is, I'm sure he's almost as cunning.. except DS thinks much faster and is more experienced)

And Blade cannot solo DS. What could he do to penetrate DS's armor?

And if this is DS (New 52) He could probably do the task with just Deadpool.

Besides, all he has to do is kill the kid right?

DP and Deadshot could act as distractions against DD and Blade, which leaves DS to kill the kid. Punisher isn't as smart, as strong, as fast, as experienced, or as durable as Deathstroke. His bullets won't hurt slade thanks to the armor, there isn't much for him to do to stop Slade.

Easy kill.

Deathstroke's armor doesn't cover his entire body, and is not completely bulletproof. We've seen conventional explosives tear off the bindings. 

I never said Punisher could take Deathstroke 1 on 1, I said he's as smart as Deathstroke and they have the homefield advantage. Punisher could easily set up all kinds of traps, sniping lines, etc. all over the place, and with Daredevil, he'll know they're coming from a mile away. 

Guest Darxeth

I don't think Punisher is as clever as DS.

The odds are stacked high against Punisher and company.

Guest Darxeth

I'm sure there is, I mean, DC wouldn't claim Slade as the world's greatest strategist and not have him back it up.

What would you consider the best strategy Punisher has ever devised, based on your knowledge?

Guest bigballerju

Punisher battling the Avengers in Punisher War Zone, his battle with Sentry (Making Sentry look like a dumbass), taking down various heroes like Wolverine or Spiderman in the past the way he did, the way he killed of supervillains during Civil War, and more show his great strategy abilities. I've better strategy feats from Punisher then new 52 Deathstroke. 

All of your text is showing up as white on a white background, and trying to read it is seriously killing my eyes.

Ah, good point.

Hey, Classic80's, try this with your initial post: click the post's Edit button, then highlight its text, click on the Text Color button, choose the "Automatic" color, then save that post. That should clear things up. In the meantime, I guess we could all highlight that first post or switch to the Dark Skin. 

Also, Team 1's overall superior strength and quickness should give them the win here.

Guest Darxeth

Punisher battling the Avengers in Punisher War Zone, his battle with Sentry (Making Sentry look like a dumbass), taking down various heroes like Wolverine or Spiderman in the past the way he did, the way he killed of supervillains during Civil War, and more show his great strategy abilities. I've better strategy feats from Punisher then new 52 Deathstroke. 

I see. And what would you consider DS's best feats? (Both from pre and post new 52 because I'm not sure which version is being used)

Guest bigballerju

Pre-Flashpoint has a lot of strategy feats that put him on Punisher's level. His battles with the multiple Titans and Justice League teams over the years are prove of that. His battles with Deadshot, Flash, Batman, Dick Grayson, and more are proof. The way he used strategy, prep, tactical skills, and more were great. Whether you like some his feats Pre-Flashpoint or not their still great feats for him. Me personally I will always hate the Identity Crisis battle. I understand the JLA's emotions kept them from thinking clearly but the way they fought was as if they all hit their head on a rock and forgot their abilities as well as experience. 

New 52 Deathstroke doesn't use his tactical skills, strategy, and prep as much as his Pre-Flashpoint counterpart. He is more of a badass who uses his experience, training, fighting skills, great improvisation skills, weapons, nth meta armor, and superior mind to get through battes. He uses less strategy and tactical skills. 

Funny thing though he is still superior and  far better then his Pre-Flashpoint self.

Guest Darxeth

I see. Seems like he went from being like Batman to being like Cap. (in fighting methods only, he could beat both easily)

Guest bigballerju

But he still does use up to 90% of his brain a lot more in battle and is excellent tactically because of it. He doesn't plan strategically as good and precise before hand like his Pre-Flashpoint counterpart. But he is a beast. Read the last issue of Ravangers, Team 7, and more. He is is force to be reckoned with though.