Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Omni-Crash: The First Legion (Part 4: Murderworld)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

Part 4: Murderworld

Ben, Naruto, Black Star and Tsubaki all fall through the portal to wake up in a strange theme park-like place. With the Omniverse having merged, the supervillain Arcade has been kidnapping superpowered youngsters from around the world to compete in this new Muderworld, where they all have to fight to the death for his amusement. Raiden had sent the team to stop Arcade, but he has inadvertently made them his unwitting pawns.

"Where are we?" asks Ben.

"You're in Muderworld!" says a loud, deranged sounding voice from a speaker.

"Who are you?" asks Tsubaki.

"I am Arcade, and you are my new contestents." says Arcade through the speaker, as several doors around Ben, Naruto, Tsubaki and Black Star open, revealing other children and teenagers

"You must all fight to the death. If you don't, then you'll all die anyway." explains Arcade.

"That's sick! I'm not doing that!" shouts Ben.

"Yeah! Let us go! I've defeated gods you know!" yells Black Star.

The doors slam shut behind the other teenagers.

"Let the battle begin!" yells Arcade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Ben, Naruto, Black Star and Tsubaki have to fight off the following contestents: (If you want any more superpowered teens joining up (no mainstream Marvel ones though), suggest them in the sign up page.)

Lucas - Mother 3/Earthbound series

Neville Longbottom - Harry Potter series

Charlie McGee - Firestarter series

Sky Smith - Sarah Jane Adventures series

Miles Morales - Ultimate Marvel series

Ibuki - Street Fighter series

Guest Incredible Hulk

"Oh great," said Ben as he eyed the other kids surrounding them.

"I assume we can't come to an agreement or something to team up against  the guy in charge?" said Ben half-heartedly not expecting for this be that easy. Ben was meanwhile looking for an alien to transform into while he waited to see what they did.

"What the hell!" Naruto yelled. "I'm going to kick your ass Arcade!!" The yellow haired ninja creates six Shadow Clones one for each of the enemy teenagers.

"Guys we can't hurt them." Naruto said with command of a leader. He sends out his six Shadow Clones out to each of the enemy teens to stand right in front of them. "We don't have to fight, lets work together and wipe the floor with that Arcade b%$#@." Said all the clones to the teens one by one.  

Guest tomisntblue

"Tsubaki, let's go!" Black Star yelled eagerly, "Kusarigama mode!"

"Hold on Black Star," Tsubaki said, "We don't have to play this guy's game. Let's wait to see if we have to fight, these people might not be our enemies."

"You have a point, but he said we'll die if we don't fight. So I say we fight until we can find another way out of here."

"Black Star..." Tsubaki paused, "That's actually a good idea."

Guest Incredible Hulk

"That's a good of plan as any" said Ben.

"....and I know the right guy for the job" said Ben as he hit his Omnitrix to transform.

"BIG CHILLL"

"Guys Duck" said Big Chill right before he blasted the circle of kids around them with a icy breath blast that encase each one of them in a thin layer of ice. "Hurry and knock them out"

Ben then went invisible and intangible and as Big Chill flew over a kid holding a small stick, he blasted him with a ice breath that encase the kid in a huge hunk of ice. Ben then waited to see what he should do next. Hopefully he gave others a chance to get an easy drop on the other kids that he encased in a little bit of ice

"Tsubaki, let's go!" Black Star yelled eagerly, "Kusarigama mode!"

"Hold on Black Star," Tsubaki said, "We don't have to play this guy's game. Let's wait to see if we have to fight, these people might not be our enemies."

"You have a point, but he said we'll die if we don't fight. So I say we fight until we can find another way out of here."

"Black Star..." Tsubaki paused, "That's actually a good idea."

"Lets wait and see if we can work toget-" Naruto was cut off by Ben Ten.

"That's a good of plan as any" said Ben.

"....and I know the right guy for the job" said Ben as he hit his Omnitrix to transform.

"BIG CHILLL"

"Guys Duck" said Big Chill right before he blasted the circle of kids around them with a icy breath blast that encase each one of them in a thin layer of ice. "Hurry and knock them out"

Ben then went invisible and intangible and as Big Chill flew over a kid holding a small stick, he blasted him with a ice breath that encase the kid in a huge hunk of ice. Ben then waited to see what he should do next. Hopefully he gave others a chance to get an easy drop on the other kids that he encased in a little bit of ice

Naruto's clones jumped in front of Big Chill's icy breath and they puff away in smoke. "What the hell!" the real Naruto yelled.

In a flash of orange Naruto grabs the kid with the stick and saves him from Big Chill's attack. "STOP IT!" Naruto looks at Ben. "There not are enemy's don't attack anybody in less you have to. Or you'll have to deal with me."  

Guest potterpuppetpals

Ibuki rushed in and started fighting off a few Naruto clones. Miles used his webbing to swing around the arena to distract his opponents before striking. Lucas, Sky, Charlie and Neville were too afraid to fight at first, but find the courage to go into battle.

Ibuki rushed in and started fighting off a few Naruto clones. Miles used his webbing to swing around the arena to distract his opponents before striking. Lucas, Sky, Charlie and Neville were too afraid to fight at first, but find the courage to go into battle.

OOC: The clones went puff from Ben's attack. Also Naruto saved Neville if you didn't notice. So his right next to him.  

Guest Incredible Hulk

"Naruto what are you doing?" asked Big Chill confused. "My freeze breath won't hurt them. It will only harmlessly freeze them in place for however long. Yes, though I'm sorry I jumped the gun but like Dark Star said if we don't fight or at least pretend to do so or something pretty quick this Arcade guy will kill us all himself."

Naruto would be ready to use the replacement Jutsu if any attacks come his way. "You think he can't hear you say that?" he asked. "His going to try and kill us either way! So we should join forces and kick his coward ass."

Kurama takes over now to speak through Naruto, "Let him try to kill us. Don't fear him we have no idea how powerful he is. But we do know working together makes us stronger!" Roared Kurama. "Naruto taught me that."

"I'll explain later what that was but now lets get ready for some action." Naruto said pulling out a Kunai knife. "Come out here and fight us like a man Arcade. Ben, Black Star, Tsubaki be ready for anything."       

Guest tomisntblue

Naruto would be ready to use the replacement Jutsu if any attacks come his way. "You think he can't hear you say that?" he asked. "His going to try and kill us either way! So we should join forces and kick his coward ass."

Kurama takes over now to speak through Naruto, "Let him try to kill us. Don't fear him we have no idea how powerful he is. But we do know working together makes us stronger!" Roared Kurama. "Naruto taught me that."

"I'll explain later what that was but now lets get ready for some action." Naruto said pulling out a Kunai knife. "Come out here and fight us like a man Arcade. Ben, Black Star, Tsubaki be ready for anything."       

"Ha, I don't fear anything, especially not some coward who can't even do his own fighting. But do you even see a way out?" Black Star asked, "Sure, this Arcade can hear us, but so what? If I know thing, I know about putting on a show! That's all he wants; why else would he bring the great Black Star here? And since I don't see any way out, I say we give him his show until we can figure out something better to do."

Guest potterpuppetpals

OOC: This is kinda hard to follow. Can we just say everyone's trying to kill each other and move on?

Guest Incredible Hulk

OOC: This is kinda hard to follow. Can we just say everyone's trying to kill each other and move on?

Our characters are just debating about what they should do: team up with the other kids and break out or brawl for a little bit until they can find a way out

But yah we can move on and and fight the other kids. Perhaps rewind time to where I freeze the other kids? We don't have to but its just a suggestion.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: What's hard to follow? The three heroes you sent here don't want to play the game. They don't want to kill for Arcade's entertainment. So, it's your job as GM to motivate them. Either give them a real reason to fight or have the "bad guys" attack. Things like this are bound to happen when you're GMing, things won't always turn out exactly how you planned, you have to be able to adapt to unforeseen character choices and adapt accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest potterpuppetpals

(Ah'm back suckas!)

"PK Freeze!" yells Lucas as he creates a huge icey block that heads straight for Ben.

"Ha ha! Excellent! Who knew this would be so entertaining?" gloats Arcade.

(Ah'm back suckas!)

"PK Freeze!" yells Lucas as he creates a huge icey block that heads straight for Ben.

"Damn it!" Naruto said throwing three kunai's with papers on them at huge block of ice. The explosions would hopefully break the ice up enough to help Ben out.      

Guest tomisntblue

"Damn it!" Naruto said throwing his kunai in hand at Arcade. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he create two shadow clones who would run behind the kunai. They would attempt punches one at the head and other at his gut.  

OOC: He wasn't the clearest on this, but assuming this is like the "Avengers Arena" comics, which this is based off of, Arcade isn't anywhere near us. Just monitoring the games. 

(Ah'm back suckas!)

"Tsubaki!" Black Star shouted.

"Right!" She said, nodding her head. In a puff of smoke, Tsubaki transformed into a Kusarigama

Black Star took the weapon in his hand and threw one of the scythe blades at Lucas's legs in an attempt to wrap them up and pull him to the ground.