Azog: 3

Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

A Team Effort

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

So I've been wanting to do this kind of RP for a while now, but I realised that I couldn't do anything very big all on my own. That's why I decided that maybe it's time for something a bit different. Here's basically what I'll do:

I'll make a basic crossover premise. You guys choose characters (You know the drill, not too overpowered, so no Gods or reality warpers or the like), and the rest is up to all of us. Think of it as an open-source RP if you will. I'll make a few side RPs, and you guys can do whatever the hell you want while sticking to the basic formula. Then you guys can do a few side RPs and stuff if you like as well. The TV Tropes RP, The Massive Multi Fandom RPG has a similar premise. I suggest you check it out, it's pretty cool.

Here's the basic premise (it is pretty basic, I know)

The Omniverse. What exactly is an 'Omniverse' anyway? Well, it is not an 'an' but a 'the', for there is only one Omniverse, and the Omniverse is everything. Every universe, every ficton, every myth makes up the Omniverse. At the centre of it all is our world, for the Omniverse is only in the human imagination. Occasionally, crossovers happen. A crossover is when a being, or sometimes an entire world collides with another, allowing the characters to meet up without affecting canon.

In recent years, however, there have been too many crossovers between too many universes, and is throwing the Omniverse into disarray. In a single moment, the entire Omniverse imploded in upon itself, creating one merged universe inhabited by only fictional characters. Only the Gods themselves have the power to fix this problem. But until then, almost every single fictional character in existance will have to learn to live with each other for the time being. Predicting that this event will inevitably lead to total destruction, a few of the lesser Gods and high mystics have decided to band together and watch over this new universe while the more powerful ones fix the problem. The Gods decide to assemble four teams of varying numbers of members to protect this new universe.

----------------------------------

If this gets enough attention and support, then I will expand upon this and let you RP as your favourite characters. You can control up to two characters, but only one at a time. And this is kind of nitpicky, but I would prefer if you use characters from different universes, so if you see someone else is using a character from the same universe as your character, I would appreciate it if you use someone else. And yes, FPL characters are not out of bounds either. Those are my only rules, including that you can't use too overpowered characters, which I've previously mentioned.

So what do you think? Yay or nay?

Guest potterpuppetpals

Just to clarify, no one is choosing characters yet. I just want to hear your opinions first. I didn't put any effort into any of my last RPs, but this one will be better.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Sounds interesting. I like the character variety to choose from. I think I would like to participate in this if it happens

Guest potterpuppetpals

Thanks guys! And by two characters, I mean, if I chose Popo and Nana or Shaggy and Scooby, who are pretty much always together, then that's OK. Since there are four leagues, I'll probably take part in all four as four separate characters.