Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 13807 The Death Star II vs. The Gundam Universe

megarock58

the Empire has finished the construction of the third  Death Star, the Emperor has decided to test it on the Gundam universe.

however, the Gundams will not allow their universe to be destroyed.

can the Gundams save their world? or will it be destroyed by the new super weapon.

Guest Darxeth

Who's piloting the Gundams?

And What type of Gundam's are we talking about here?

We talking about RX-0s or Rx-79s or RX-93's or 00-001s or Wing Gundam or High Nu gundam or what?

If it's EVERY single Gundam with the best pilots against the Death Star then obviously, Gundam wins, because there are a LOT of Gundams and a LOT of good pilots.

Who's piloting the Gundams?

And What type of Gundam's are we talking about here?

We talking about RX-0s or Rx-79s or RX-93's or 00-001s or Wing Gundam or High Nu gundam or what?

If it's EVERY single Gundam with the best pilots against the Death Star then obviously, Gundam wins, because there are a LOT of Gundams and a LOT of good pilots.

Exactly correct. As always, it depends. But for the most part, think the Gundam Universe will be able to destroy the Death Star. They are way more manuverable and powerful than the Empire's machines.

Guest skadoosh

I'm somewhat familiar with the Gundams, but it would be pretty helpful (and just cool) if someone could post some vids, or links to vids, that show their high-end feats.

From what i know already i'd say this is pretty close, as both sides have some impressive firepower, obviously, and at the moment i'm thinking the Empire has the edge, but i think i should know more about what the Gundams are capable of before i can say for sure.

Guest Darxeth

I cant post any videos from my phone, but I will whenever I have a chance to get on a laptop.

Some of the feats are sick.