Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

KHAZAN FALLING: FPL Omega

treacherous

Continued from here

Batman walks out of a shadowy corner and into a shadowy chamber.  He immediately sets his eyes upon its occupants.  Before him, an enormously large Asian man in a gi is being fiercely attacked by a young lady who appears to be undead; candles burn throughout the room.  "A dojo."  He pronounces to himself.  "What?"  Pyro yells, pushing past him and into the room.  Abruptly, he ignites the candles with roaring flames and lights up the room.  "Hey?  Take us to Sage or I burn your freakin Chinese restaurant down." He yells.  The fight stops immediately.  ZombieGirl jumps back, startled by the sudden appearance of the intruders.  Batman shakes his head and tries to step in...

"Hey, what I tell you about getting in my way?" Pyro says and puts his hand on Batman's shoulder.  Batman begins a stance meant to sling the pyromancer to the floor, but is stopped by a booming stomp.  "How did you get in here?  This is private, Sentinel property." Masuto Tengoku growls.  "Becki-san, go hit the alarm."  ZombieGirl rushes off, but is stopped as a bat-a-rang wisps past her head.  "I'm sorry; I cannot allow you to do this.  If you would all just liste..."  He is interrupted by Pyro.  "Once again, take us to Sage old man or I torch you."  With a clap of his hands, Tengoku dissipates the candles.  "You were saying boy?"  Pyro smiles and ignites his mini-flamethrowers.  "Let's rumble old man."

(OOC: Nova Force Nova and Thanosisawesome...sorry guys.  This fight ends with you being subdued somehow.  I'll let the terms be up to you, but it wasn't a horrible loss.  You did get hurt.  Maybe you work it out, maybe you get locked up.  I'll let you determine what you want.  But you do get beat. So, go...)

Guest thanosisawesome

Batman, seeing Pyro charge, decided to press the attack. Diving forward, he hurled tear gas canisters at the ground. Moving quickly, he threw a kick that would snap a tree into the giant's knee. Nothing gave. Dodging behind the massive human, he crushed the alarm box with a batarang, then tried to hit the base of the skull with an elbow. He was surprised by the speed of the spinning kick and avoided it. He reached for a dart, but found himself lifted into the air. His tactical mind racing, he tossed two explosive batarangs, forcing the human to drop him. Moving quickly, he hurled himself high into the air and tried to deliver and instant knockout nerve strike to the throat, and hit....wispy smoke. Before he could react the smoke solidified and a blow grazed his head. He flew across the room and slammed into the wall. He felt a hairline fracture in his arm, but nothing serious. He fought through worse knightly. A direct hit would kill him instantly. He raised his hands cautiously in surrender.

John smirked. "This is going to be fun." He remarked, firing off twin blasts of flame at the chick in his way. "Hope you like that appetizer, just wait till you see the main course." He ignited another flame, forming it into one of his more favored creations. Lo and behold, it was a dragon of pure flame...and it was intent on obliterating the chick in any way possible. With each stomp of it's fiery feet, the dragon got closer. Unfazed, the chick pushed forward through the flames, albeit missing a few body parts. Throwing a punch, John attempted to duck but was too slow. The punch sent him flying back, skidding alongst the floor. Hurt pretty bad, he raised his hands in a gesture of surrender.

Tengoku was confused at the sudden assault and just as rapid surrender.  He eyed both the interlopers suspiciously.  With an outstretched arm, he summoned an unseen force that quickly found the man dressed as a bat and his young counterpart firmly stuck to the floor,  "What manner of games are these?  Where did you come from and why are you here?  Speak quickly."  Upon finishing his words, the pressure began to build on the two.  Becki wheeled around on her toes and grabbed a nearby sword, "That's right!  Hold them down.  I'm going to cut this one's ba..."

"Silence."  I will hear them speak.

Guest thanosisawesome

Batman spoke immediately. "Me and my companion here were given an item of some significance, and told to bring it to the Sage. Now, if you release me, I can show you the item of which I speak."

"I think not.  There is a constabulary force in route as we speak.  They will take you both into Sentinel custody.  From there you may tell your dubious account."  Tengoku continued to pressure the duo downward and beckoned to Becki.  "Search them." He said.  Becki searched the mean fire-manipulator first.  "He's clean." She said.  "She then proceeded to search the Bat.  "Holy Boy Scouts!  This guy's loaded like a Wendy's baked potato."  She takes his belt and disarms him of all this weapons and...the shard.  "Ooh, look what we got here."  Tengoku only briefly glances at its direction, "Go outside and wait for the extraction team.  Give them these things immediately."  Becki hastily left the room...

"Aye aye captain!"

As she did, the room began to turn cold.  Behind Tengoku, shadows began to move strangely even though the room was nearly dark and everyone was stark still.  Focused on the gravity effects, Tengoku did not acknowledge the change, "Now, we wait."

Guest thanosisawesome

Fortunately, Batman noticed the change. He needed to get his belt and get out of here. He pressed a button on his wrist with his fingers. His suit emitted a piercing noise that would blow out the eardrums of all unshielded individuals in the room. He would be protected by the cowl.

OOC: Assuming that the maneuver does break Masuta's concentration (it should)

Batman rolled to his feet and moving lighting speed, chased after the girl who had stolen his equipment. As soon as he got outside, he would try to catch the zombie in a bear hug and run a massive electrical charge through his suit. Assuming all this was successful, he would pick up his belt and prepare the next move.

John, still on the ground, grimaced in pain as the sound pierced the room. His hands rocketing up to cover his ears, already deafened and...yes, there's the telltale crimson shade oozing outward and slowly down his palms. "Goddammit!" He yelled as he writhed on the floor. "Someone shut that damn thing up!" He shouted, hoping someone got the message.

Guest thanosisawesome

Batman didn't hear Pyro's scream. He continued on his original course. Maybe he would go back for his partner if he had the bandwidth. But now, he needed the shard and his belt.