Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

KHAZAN FALLING: FPL Prime

treacherous

Continued from here

Jennifer Blood and The Lion in FPL Prime

As Jennifer Blood fell through the crack, she found herself exiting into a dark decrepit room.  She sniffed the air.  It smelled of death and decay.  The ceiling dripped a dark black ochre.  The floor crunched beneath her feet, too dark to see.  She snarled and observed everything cautiously.  Seconds later, the Lion came tumbling down next to her.  He tucked and rolled and turned to face her.  "Stop!" He says.  "You have something that doesn't belong to you.  Return it."  She laughs coldly.  "You must be kidding." 

Before they can go any further, there is a low moan in the distance.  Both freeze.  "Help me." a meek, feminine voice whispers just outside perception.  "Did you hear that?" The Lion asks.  "Yes, I heard it.  Sounds like dinner." Jennifer returns. 

"Help me please."  The voice calls again.  Jennifer smiles viciously.  "I'll find you, little lamb!"  She says and leaps into the dark cavernous hallways of the edifice.  "No!"  the Lion calls out and follows her into the dark rooms.

(OOC:  Welcome Lion and Jennifer Blood, you are in the Spire.  Former home of the most deadly villains of FPL past: it is the home of the Fallen.  However, lately it is seemingly uninhabited.  Seemingly.  There is one individual left within its walls.  Her name is the Child of the Spire.  She is somewhere within the Spire and she senses your presence.  She wants you dead.  Can you get to her before she gets you?  Good luck in there.)

Guest Pseudonym

Dead. Both of them Dead almost immediately. If you give the Child like even just standard Communication( The Chaos Spire), they're in a flying, shifting building with giant, killer beasts (possibly not present), A terrifying shifting in the building's geometry is making spikes stab out of the walls and hallways compress into giant squisher plates. 

Added to the fact that they will be trying to kill each other. I can't imagine either of them surviving this one.

Guest bigballerju

" Come here little lamb! I won't hurt you my darling!" Jennifer yelled with delight with a wicked smile. Jennifer raced down the path ignoring Lion as she looked for the voice. She would find whoever it was and kill them. She hungered for blood and death as her killing instinct took over. Jennifer was already deciding the multiple ways to go about it. The place they were gave her a bad feeling so she had to be quick about finding the girl. Who ever it was she would drain them of there main physical abilities such as strength, speed, or what ever to increase her own abilities to the point that ripping them apart wouldn't be so much as a problem. When she was done ripping them to shreds she would feast on there blood.

" The right way of the world is to do bad things. Good is a myth and lie that has been told to everyone to trick them into thinking good deeds leads to something wonderful. Bullshit! She knew first hand evil that horrible things only brought about the best in this world. I will do what's needed with this shard and I will follow my own beliefs. Anybody else that gets in the way is dead."

Jennifer thought this to herself as she raced to find her victim. If she couldn't defeat her foe she would use her regeneration abilities to heal herself and then she would make sure to sacrifice Lion to whatever horrors awaited them in order to save her ownself. Her agility was above the normal abilities of humans and she hoped she was fast enough to get to her foes before they started going on the offensive.

" Quicken the pace Jennifer if you want to get this over with and move on with your journey with the shard."

Jennifer thought this as she used her agility to race onward toward the enemy.

Pseudonym, this is old Khazan.  This Spire doesn't fly.  It does most of the other stuff, but no flying and no beasts.  Go back in your memory.  Old Khazan, not new Khazan.  This is the original Child of the Spire.  Nothing to do with Raya Sayang at all.

Guest Pseudonym

I like that Jennifer Blood thinks in first and third person.

Woah, I don't remember the Old Khazan Spire. Hmm, that's cool.

The original Spire was the headquarters of the Fallen. The main members, the Fallen Council (read Quietus) ruled the roost. But there was a little girl that haunted the place killing at will. She was the Child of the Spire, harbinger of Chaos. She has normal durability, but she has nigh complete control over the Spire. She's not hiding either. She's practically beckoning the others to find her.

Guest Red_Dragon

" Come here little lamb! I won't hurt you my darling!" Jennifer yelled with delight with a wicked smile. Jennifer raced down the path ignoring Lion as she looked for the voice. She would find whoever it was and kill them. She hungered for blood and death as her killing instinct took over. Jennifer was already deciding the multiple ways to go about it. The place they were gave her a bad feeling so she had to be quick about finding the girl. Who ever it was she would drain them of there main physical abilities such as strength, speed, or what ever to increase her own abilities to the point that ripping them apart wouldn't be so much as a problem. When she was done ripping them to shreds she would feast on there blood.

" The right way of the world is to do bad things. Good is a myth and lie that has been told to everyone to trick them into thinking good deeds leads to something wonderful. Bullshit! She knew first hand evil that horrible things only brought about the best in this world. I will do what's needed with this shard and I will follow my own beliefs. Anybody else that gets in the way is dead."

Jennifer thought this to herself as she raced to find her victim. If she couldn't defeat her foe she would use her regeneration abilities to heal herself and then she would make sure to sacrifice Lion to whatever horrors awaited them in order to save her ownself. Her agility was above the normal abilities of humans and she hoped she was fast enough to get to her foes before they started going on the offensive.

" Quicken the pace Jennifer if you want to get this over with and move on with your journey with the shard."

Jennifer thought this as she used her agility to race onward toward the enemy.

Had Lion been a second slower, he would have lost Jennifer Blood as she rounded a bend in the strange environment. He managed to catch up to her and tackle her to the floor. "Normally, I'd ask if you were completely insane, but I think the answer's obvious" he said as he held her down. "Don't run off like that again. Even animals observe a new location before running off."

Guest bigballerju

" Are your completely insane or just plain f**king stupid!"

Jennifer attempted to backhand Lion with her arm using her super-strength that would hopefully send him flying off her and slammed against a wall. Jennifer stood up with the shard and looked at Lion with a angry look.

" First off idiot when you touched me briefly I absorbed some of your strength and used it to increase my own. So thanks for making  me stronger. Next touch me again your I promise you this time you won't get luck and I'll rip your head the f**k off! Last I am going after this voice and I am going kill whoever is here. Then I am going to go about my way. You tag along I am telling you right now you either follow my lead or end up dead. As simple as that. Now if you will excuse me.... "

Jennifer took off running as she went back to looking for the voice.

" God out of all the people I get stuck with it has to be him. I am going to have to deal with him later for sure. But now I have to find that voice. Here little lamb....Jennifer is coming for you..."

Guest Red_Dragon

Lion rolled across the floor as Jennifer threw him off. "Yeah, that strength absorption thing. Forgot about that." He picked himself up and chased after her. As much as he hated it, getting her to cooperate with him was his best shot at surviving whatever the hell was going on. After a time, he felt his strength begin to return slowly. He managed to gain some ground, but was still some ways off from her.

I really should just let her go off and get killed, but she has that stupid magic crystal. I can't let anything bigger or scarier than her get a hold of it. Or worse. Something smarter. Smarter. Huh. Lion picks up a large, inconspicuous rock and hurls it at Jennifer. "Hey weakling," he shouted at her. "Are you really going to let me live, or do you just not think you can beat me after our last match." 

Guest bigballerju

Jennifer while running heard Lion and ignored him. She kept running to find her enemy. 

" Nice try idiot but I am not going to waste my time on you. I would rather find whoever this is before they try and kill us."

Jennifer yelled as she continued along her path and was almost out of site.

Guest Red_Dragon

Lion chased after Jennifer again, but not as vigorously. Instead, he kept his eyes open for another portal looking thing that might take him out of this place.

Guest bigballerju

" Aah I think I hear your little pig! I hope your getting closer!"

Jennifer yelled as she laughed out loud with a sick and twisted grin on her face as Jennifer thought she heard the voices getting nearer and pressed on.

" Oh how I can't wait to rip whoever this bitch is to shreds. Come on Jennifer your dinner is almost near. You can taste the blood my dear!"

Guest Red_Dragon

"What the hell kind of building is this?" Lion thought as he followed Jennifer through the halls of the mysterious building they were in. He couldn't find any stairwells or elevators. Even the rooms he found were windowless. "Is there anyway out of here?" Unsure of whether he was above ground or below, he continued roaming through the halls in hopes of finding a way out, but slowly he realized that whoever was making that sound was likely the one keeping them here. Picking up the pace to catch up to Jennifer, who had put a large gap between the two of them, he hoped that the two of them together could handle whatever awaited them here.

Guest bigballerju

Jennifer rounded a corner as she came to a set of doors. Jennifer thought she heard the voice come from the doors as she ran and bursted through the doors using his super strength as she crashed in the room. Jennifer search the large room hoping the voice was in there.

" Little piggy are you there?! I'm coming!"

A young girl draped in all white rounded a corner as if floating on air.  "I am here.  Help me."  She reached a hand towards the vampire.  "Help me.  Come closer."  As she did, the room seemed to enclose around Jennifer Blood.  "Come closer."

Guest bigballerju

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON CHILD?!"

Jennifer looked at the room closing in around her in anger and frustration. She stopped moving toward the child to see if the room would stop moving toward her. 

" I have never seen such a weird display of power. Maybe if I stop moving toward her the room will stop and maybe Lion was right. I should be careful when attacking. "

Jennifer waited to see if the room would stop moving toward if she stopped moving and wanted to see what the girl would do. At the same time she wondered if Lion wasn't too far behind.

" Okay you little devil child. Jennifer won't be fooled. Make your move!"

Guest Red_Dragon

Lion rounded the corner to see Jennifer Blood facing a ghost-white child that was levitating across the floor. The child raised her hand and the entire building seemed to be trying to crush the vampire. Almost immediately, the walls began to close around him too.

"What the hell is going?" he repeated.

Edit: Hey, Treach. Did we win or lose the poll?