Okay so it's

Colonel Miles Quaritch

quaritch_288x288.jpg

In one of these

4218874589_d09b17d926.jpg

VS.

luke-cage-comics-01.jpg

Fight Parameters:

• Takes Place in a Jungle similar to the one in which Jake and Quaritch fought
  • Neither one has previous knowledge of the other
  • Quaritch has the weapons and equipment he had during the final fight in Avatar
  • Luke Cage has no weapons on him

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Quatrich's AMP suit is 4.205 meters (13'9") tall and weighs about 1700 kg (3740 lbs.) and amplifies the driver's strength approximately 15 times. Assuming Quatrich can lift around twice his body weight, the AMP suit will be able to lift about 3 tons.

he AMP suit's standard weapon is a GAU-90 30mm cannon which can fire at 250 rounds / minute. It also carries a combat knife with a 3' long diamond hard blade of self-sharpening ceramic, and has a flame thrower option as well.

Here's a quote from Marvel.wiki

Cage is superhumanly strong, able to lift/press approximately 25 tons and punch through barriers as thick as four-inch steel plate. His skin is steel-hard and his muscles and bone tissue super-dense; he can withstand conventional handgun fire at a range of four feet and cannot be cut by the sharpest of blades, although in the event of required surgery his skin can be lacerated by an overpowered medical laser. He can withstand up to one-ton impacts or blasts of 150 pounds of TNT without serious injury, and is impervious to temperature extremes and electrical shocks. His recovery time from injury or trauma is usually one-third that of an ordinary human.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Cage,_Luke#ixzz2OuMAHDSW

Cage is much stronger than the AMP suit and can easily lift and toss the suit. The Avatar site doesn't specify the armor on the AMP but punches that can rupture 4" steel plate should tear it up pretty quickly. The only weaponQuaritch has that has any chance of hurting Cage is the GAU-90, and he should be able to take a steady barrage of that for a while before it really starts to hurt him.

I think Cage takes this easily.

Guest Incredible Hulk

The only weaponQuaritch has that has any chance of hurting Cage is the GAU-90, and he should be able to take a steady barrage of that for a while before it really starts to hurt him.

I don't think Cage would be able to take a steady barrage for only a minute maybe at the very most because its a giant gun used used by basically what is the military 150 years in to the future. The guns would be more advance probably have more penetrating power and higher bullet speeds than what cage is used to. The guns would probably be pretty advanced   compared to the ones we have today if the humans in the film are capable of making a 6 year journey to a far away planet and colonize the planet. I'm not saying Quaritch would win I'm just saying the gun would at the very lest cause Cage a good amount of Pain if it doesn't shred him up some or whatever if he attempts to take a steady barrage of it

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

It's hard to say. The modern equivalent of the GAU-90 is the Vulcan 20mm electric cannon, which is a scary powerful weapon that can tear up a car like it was made of tissue paper. The GAU-90 fires bigger bullets but has a slower rate of fire. The wiki mentions that it can fire a variety of rounds like explosive and armor piercing.

I honestly don't know if those rounds would hurt Cage. The Marvel wiki quote says he can take handgun fire from a range of 4 feet, but that would be like a spring shower compared to the GAU-90. However it also says he can take a 150 lb blast of TNT, which would turn the AMP suit into so much twisted metal. I reasoned that, since an AMP suit is able to stand up to a few seconds of GAU-90 fire, Cage should be able to take a lot more.

Guest Incredible Hulk

It's hard to say. The modern equivalent of the GAU-90 is the Vulcan 20mm electric cannon, which is a scary powerful weapon that can tear up a car like it was made of tissue paper. The GAU-90 fires bigger bullets but has a slower rate of fire. The wiki mentions that it can fire a variety of rounds like explosive and armor piercing.

I honestly don't know if those rounds would hurt Cage. The Marvel wiki quote says he can take handgun fire from a range of 4 feet, but that would be like a spring shower compared to the GAU-90. However it also says he can take a 150 lb blast of TNT, which would turn the AMP suit into so much twisted metal. I reasoned that, since an AMP suit is able to stand up to a few seconds of GAU-90 fire, Cage should be able to take a lot more.

Yah all good points. Most likely the rounds wouldn't hurt Cage. The problem is that there isn't a lot of specifics given on the suit.

Anyway, here is some additional info on the bullets that i found on the avatar wiki

The GAU-90 eschews modern caseless ammunition, instead relying on tried-and-true cased rounds.  While this reduces the effective weight of ammunition the AMP suit can carry, the reliability of cased ammunition is much valued in the corrosive Pandoran atmosphere. The simpler propellant used in cased rounds offers the advantage of greater shelf life and stability compared to caseless rounds.

The hot brass casings ejected from the weapon weigh 2 lbs (0.91 kg) each and often land up to 30 ft (9.14 m) from the weapon, which can prove problematic for nearby unarmored ground troops.

It is used as a "rifle" by the Amplified Mobility Platforms. Range and projectile ballistics are reduced due to Pandora having a denser atmosphere than Earth. However, given the often point-defense encounter profile, this is not seen as a serious disadvantage.