MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

CARNIVORE - RP

Guest KMHayden

Guest KMHayden
ARE YOU READY?

You manage to stand up in the pitch black room. A few rays of firelight pour down upon the blood-soaked loam floor, yet not enough to allow visibility. As you take a step, you notice that the floor seems to squish, and thick liquid creeps down your ankle into your footwear. A mixture of foul body odour, rotten flesh, feces, and semen puts you in a nauseous state as you grasp your nose and gag.

Your conscious kicks in, and you begin to question how you arrived here. You vaguely recall being attacked out in the wastelands by large barbaric figures, then a man calling out numbers as if you were blindfolded in an auction, and finally, walking for what seemed to be days in a dark, arid environment.

Just as you have your first self-aware thoughts, and as your vision adjusts to the darkness, you notice that a group of people lay sitting, beaten and battered, just as you are, next to you. You've been stripped of all equipment you had while travelling the wastes, pardon your clothing. The room appears to be four metres squared, with a ceiling one metre high. The grate in which the light is beaming from seems to lead to another room.

A dual-voice calls out from the grate: "Prepare for your meal, human waste! It may be your last..."

And with that, we start.

Guest nrdman

Carl cries out to the grate,"Human filth!? Aren't you human? (to himself) Your does voice has a slight binomial factor to it. (at the grate) May I ask what I'll be eating?"

He looks around.

"Oh, other humans."

Guest Sincere Poet

Liam sat up, his head was spinning and his body was shivering. He opened his eyes looking up at the light closing them immediately as his eyes began trying to adjust. When they finally open up he see's others joining him in the cramped room.

"S***....what kind of mess did I get myself into?" His mind began to wander, so many unanswered questions.

Why am I here? Where is here? Who are all of these people lying on the floor beside me? How long have we been lying here?

He felt a splitting headache creep over the front of his skull, and his body began to shiver so badly his teeth began to rattle. He couldn't remember the last fix he had, withdrawals were beginning to effect his body.

He pulled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them hugging them tightly remaining silent trying to remain calm and ignore his dwindling health.

The pain I was feeling was what woke me up. I sat upright, cringing at the horrible odor of the room.

A rapid opening and closing of my eyes was enough to get them adjusted to the sudden change of light..Fire light..Reminds me of the old days. What a weird time to think back..I wonder if I had tried I could have changed something..

The sound of the voices was what woke me from my daydream.

"Ugh, yes food.." I groaned, my stomach agreed with me.

At the sound of other voices, I turned my head.

"Who are you people?" 

Guest KMHayden

(Things seem to be off to a slow start, so I'll bump us ahead a bit.)

Just as Carl finishes his greeting, the dual-voiced humanoid returns.

"It seems we have another for our collection," he slowly speaks to another above the grate. "What do you advise? Do we add him to your personal chambers like these pests..." He spits down the grate onto Liam. "... or do we put them in the pig holding pens?"

A deep dual-voice boomed, "Put it in the chambers. I'm sure his lard will add extra flavour to my dining." His shadow became slightly apparent through the bars on the ceiling above you. It was approximately two metres tall, very muscular, furry, and appeared to be some sort of dog-human hybrid. You recognised the figure from before the bombing, when genetic mutation was being practised on soldiers and civilians alike to prepare for the inevitable war. One of the reports was of a holding facility in Pennsylvania; their intelligent carnivorous experiments had broken out during a simple chemical explosion in the lab. Nearly forty of these dog-men had escaped, though the vast majority of them were "put down" (slaughtered) by military forces. Just two weeks after this incident, the bombs had come down.

The higher-pitched dog-man spoke. "Yes, Lord Steele." As this was said, the grate opened and an obese man with a balding head and scruffy beard was forced down it. He squealed as he hit the floor, and cried to himself for a few moments. After he managed to collect himself, he spoke softly to you.

"I know a way out of here..."

Guest Sincere Poet

Liam rubbed the spot where he'd been spit on, feeling the mucus web between his fingers. "Gross..."

He shook it off, though he thought to himself, guess its no worse than the cesspool we're soaking in now.

Taking a deep breath and gathering himself  he stood up facing the group, "Must've dosed off during the introductions, names Liam Murphy."

He stepped closer to the bald man whispering so the men above wouldn't hear. "You say somethin' about a way out?"