Shatterstar: 0

Gambit vs. Dr. Facilier
MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Rumble 13318 Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Vegeta

Guest TheDeadpoolOwns

Guest TheDeadpoolOwns

(Note: This is Vegeta at the end of DBZ (After the fight with Kid Buu) and the most modern versions of Sonic and Shadow, with the Chaos Emeralds.)

The 26th World Tournament was coming around, and in Station Square, most of Sonic and his friends had heard about it, and Sonic and Shadow make it far into the tournament, when Sonic had to fight Vegeta.

"So, you're my next opponent? A little blue rodent? Ha! Give me a break..." Vegeta scoffed at Sonic.

"Hehe, well, someone's not in a good mood. What's wrong, can't accept the fact that I'm gonna beat you in the blink of an eye?" Sonic replied with a smug grin.

"Hmph. Announcer!" Vegeta called for the World Tournament Announcer, who came up on stage and asked what Vegeta had wanted, with which the Saiyan Prince replied, "Bring me the other rodent that's made it this far, I want to take them both on at the same time!"

Within minutes, Shadow came out with the bag of Chaos Emeralds and simply looked at Vegeta and said with much dissapointment, "I was called out for an idiot like this? Whatever, if I have to work with the hedgehog, I'll beat him next round." Shadow and Sonic both got ready to fight Vegeta, and the fight begins.

(Another Note: With the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic and Shadow will go Super, and Vegeta can go Super Saiyan 1 and 2.)

Learn More About

Sonic the Hedgehog

Read more about Sonic the Hedgehog at Wikipedia

Official Site: Sega Links: Sonic Wiki Entry Sonic HQ Wiki Sonic the Hedgehog series entry

Shadow the Hedgehog

Read more about Shadow the Hedgehog at Wikipedia

Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia Shadow's Website Shadow the Hedgehog Game

Vegeta

Read more about Vegeta at Wikipedia

Official Site: Funimation Links: Vegeta Wikipedia article Absolute Anime / Dragonball Z / Vegeta [Vegeta]