Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13250 Tommy Oliver vs. Edward Cullen

Venom 2009

Tommy's Awesomeness vs The CBUB - Part 1

---------

In the CBUB Website at a stadium, crowds of people were in their seats, cheering. "Welcome everyone. We are your hosts, I'm Venom 2009." He said.

"And I'm Spike from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic." The dragon said.

"We're here to host for you the biggest event in history. Tommy Oliver from the Power Rangers Franchise, has put up a challenge for anyone in the CBUB Website to take him on in matches." Venom said.

"That's right. Tommy will be fighting his way though a gauntlet of opponents." Spike said.

"Here is how it works. Tommy will be fighting an opponent, or a team of opponents in a match. And if Tommy wins that match, he will fight again in another match after the other one. Tommy will keep on fighting in matches, until he wins them all, or until someone beats him." Venom said.

"Now to let everyone know, Tommy has all his Ranger Forms: Green Ranger, Thunder Coin White Ranger, Ninja Coin White Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, Red Turbo Ranger, and Black Dino Ranger." Spike said.

"However, Tommy is only allowed to use one of his Ranger Forms in a match, and can't change into another Ranger Form during the fight." Venom said.

"Now let's get this event started." Spike said.

"Right. He is the most popular Power Rangers character, give it up for Tommy Oliver." Venom said.

The audience was cheering as Tommy was walking down to the arena, and was waving to the people. As Tommy reached the arena, he told everyone in the stadium, "Thanks to my fans for being here. Now that I'm here. Who here wishes to take on my awesomeness."

"I'll take you on." Everyone looked and saw Edward Cullen walking down to the arena.

"It's Edward Cullen from those bad Twilight movies." Spike said.

Everyone in the stadium was booing at Edward. The vampire did his best to ignore the audience, and reached the arena.

"So you're my first opponent. I was hoping for a challenge for the first match." Tommy said.

"That's the problem with you CBUB Characters and Members. You think we Twilight Characters are so lame. But with my powers, I will crush you in seconds, and show everyone in the CBUB what I can do." Edward said.

"Is that so. Well then I guess I'll start with this." Tommy said as he got out his Power Morpher with the White Falcon Power Coin in it. "Its Morphin Time! White Ranger Power!" Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

"So your starting as the White Ranger with the White Falcon Power Coin. But that still won't be enough to beat me." Edward said.

"You maybe right. So let me try this on for size. Metallic Armor Power Up!" Then the White Ranger was covered up by the Metallic Armor.

"Ah, you think because you made your suit shine, you can beat me?" Edward asked.

"That, and I also got this." The White Ranger said as he held up a sword.

"It that...." Spike was saying.

"That's the Sword of Power! This weapon first appeared in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode, 'The Green Dream', and was only used once." Venom said.

"Like that oversize butter knife is going to make any difference. I'll still destroy you." Edward said.

"We'll see about. Get ready Edward because I'm going to do all vampires a favor by kicking your sorry butt." Tommy said.

"Let's get this match started." Venom said.

Then the bell rings to start the fight.

----------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-Tommy/White Ranger is powered by the White Falcon Power Coin.

-Tommy/White Ranger is using the Sword of Power.

Here is information on the Sword of Power: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Power

-Tommy/White Ranger has on the Metallic Armor.

Here is information on the Metallic Armor: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Metallic_Armor

-I will post videos of the Sword of Power and the Metallic Armor under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Guest bigballerju

Okay setup and smart choice to give Tommy the metallic power up. That gives Tommy a better chance to be fast enough to use the sword of power on Edward. It's still gone be a long fight and Edward could still win but this givesTommy a definite chance now. I forgot about that metallic power up. Smart choice as well to show the video and give links. Either could win here. Chances are higher for Edward but I think Tommy could pull it off but only slightly. What's the save Tommy is the increased speed to use the sword and his super-human durability.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Edward is very powerful. Not powerful in an awe-inspiring way (IMO.) It's more of an annoying, inconsistant, Mary Sue-ish way that highlights Stephanie Meyer's limitations as a writer. Sadly, it's something we need to take into account. :wacko:

Pretty good set-up, Venom. Cullen wins, though.

Aside from Edward's speed, strength and durability, he can also read Tommy's mind, so he'd also be a step ahead of whatever Tommy would have planned.

Somebody should just write a match where J'ohn pounds Edward into sparkly dust. :P

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Logic aside, I think that all of us know in our hearts, that even Jimmy Olsen should be able to *uncreative* Edward.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah but Edward doesn't use his telepathy often during the battles and in certain situations. We do know that based on a few instances in the Twilight films.

Guest Shockwave

Let's assume for a minute that Edward is actually a good fighter, I know I know I'm laughing as I'm typing this too.

1. The fact that he's actually able to cross over Thresholds or enter homes without an invitation actually suggests that he's a lot weaker compared to other Vampiric lore. Dracula was able to because he was capable of overpowering them, but was greatly weakened. Alucard is capable because he's walking Deus Ex Machina. However, Edward is only able to because he's weak in the magical department, so Tommy will have some advantage there.

2. He's about ten times faster and stronger than the 2nd greatest ranger with the longest run (Let's not forget that Jason was the one to bring him to the side of good to begin with.) This is sadly underplayed in Twilight and if in the hands of a more competent and experienced writer, Gail Simon for example, we could explore the limits of his skill and power. He's weaker than some of the other Cullen Vampires, but faster. It's probably safe to assume that he's fast enough to overpower Tommy with that speed.

3. Going by X-Men logic, the helmet probably protects Tommy from Edward's mind attacks, should he ever get them. But that won't do much damage as Edward's got him beat in raw power and speed.

I like Tommy a HELL of a lot more than I like Edward, I really do. But in reality, even with his power ups, he's got about a snowball's chance in hell. Should have given him a training montage with the following people first:

Kakashi

King Kai

Iron Fist

Batman

Gen Kai

Then he would have had a chance.

(still can't believe that I just defended Edward F***ing Cullen. I WILL make a grudge match with him later.)

(still can't believe that I just defended Edward F***ing Cullen.)

:D Me, too, Shockwave. Me, too.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Maybe a gauntlet match for Edward...

Round 1 - vs. Lobo

Round 2 - vs. Hulk

Round 3 - vs. Black Adam

Round 4 - vs. Thanos

Round 5 - vs. Validus

Round 6 - vs. Galactus

Maybe a gauntlet match for Edward...

Round 1 - vs. Lobo

Round 2 - vs. Hulk

Round 3 - vs. Black Adam

Round 4 - vs. Thanos

Round 5 - vs. Validus

Round 6 - vs. Galactus

Edward would get his @$$ kicked by all of them.

Your point being? ;)

That Edward would get his @$$ kicked by them. ;)

Guest sirmethos

1. The fact that he's actually able to cross over Thresholds or enter homes without an invitation actually suggests that he's a lot weaker compared to other Vampiric lore. Dracula was able to because he was capable of overpowering them, but was greatly weakened. Alucard is capable because he's walking Deus Ex Machina. However, Edward is only able to because he's weak in the magical department, so Tommy will have some advantage there.

Just a minor nitpick here.

The twilight vampires are not "only able to cross thresholds or enter homes without an invitation" because they are "lacking in the magical department". Claiming that is blatantly false. They simply do not have that weakness(the need for an invitation).

It's true that they are "weak in the magical department", but that is because they are not magical in nature, and has nothing to do with their ability to enter homes uninvited.

And the lack of magic on the twit's part, is not particularly an "advantage" for Tommy.

The sad fact is that Tommy is hopelessly out-gunned here, he's far too slow, far too fragile, and far too physically weak, to have any kind of fighting chance against the sparkling stalker. And that's not even counting the mind-reading ability, or the insane regeneration(and near limitless stamina) of the twi-vamp.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Yes, Edward has insane levels of strength, speed, and resistance to injury. They are never presented in anything like a logical and consistent manner, but Twilight vamps seem more like minor Olympian gods than actual vampires. Except that they drink blood (though sometimes they don't even do that) :wacko:

Guest Shockwave

Just a minor nitpick here.

The twilight vampires are not "only able to cross thresholds or enter homes without an invitation" because they are "lacking in the magical department". Claiming that is blatantly false. They simply do not have that weakness(the need for an invitation).

It's true that they are "weak in the magical department", but that is because they are not magical in nature, and has nothing to do with their ability to enter homes uninvited.

And the lack of magic on the twit's part, is not particularly an "advantage" for Tommy.

Define that as a weakness or a strength about the threshold, it's still a defense for most mortals.

As for what I mention about lack of magic as an advantage, I meant that Tommy doesn't have to worry about random lasers, fire balls, demonic summons, even Edward becoming mist or a flock of bats. What he has is what he's got.

Guest bigballerju

We don't know if Edward can take getting hit with the type of energy attacks the sword of power and Tommy's weapons has. The fact they can be killed by fire could mean Tommy's weapons and sword of power could possibly kill him.

Just a thought. Let me know what you guys think about that.

If Edward does win this, I might do a Edward vs Zord match.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

B

A Very good, got a good nostalgic feeling from it. Next time start a little lower on the totem poll for a marathon grudge match.

B Pretty good set-up and concept.

C

SCORE

Tommy Oliver: 18

Edward Cullen: 10

FPA: 3.0

That's weird. For some reason the Callisto Score Post isn't showing.

Anyway, here are the scores for the match.

Tommy Oliver vs. Edward Cullen

* Tommy Oliver: 18

* Edward Cullen: 10

So it looks like Tommy will be moving on.

Edit: Looks like the Callisto Score Post came up when I posted this.

Edit: Looks like the Callisto Score Post came up when I posted this.

Yeah, Callisto can't directly start a new page of comments for some reason. Whne a new page of comments starts, someone else has to post for Callisto's final results post to show