Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Digimon: Odaiba Outbreak

Nesh

Odaiba, Japan August 1st, 2032:

Two days ago the city went to Hell. Two days ago the containment for an experiental virus failed and was released into the world. A zombie virus. The streets are already in chaos as zombies overtaje the living. It is this world that we find our heroes in. Mere children but not just any children. Chosen Children. Digidestined. The goal is simple survive with the help of their Digimon, perhaps escape the island, find out the cause of the true cause of the outbreak? Well I suppose that's up to them.

Guest hamtaroblazex

With a grunt of effort and a sigh of relief there after, Alex patted herself on the back. "Phew, setting up defenses is some hard work eh, Armadillomon?" She turns to her rather large digital mammal friend whom was pushing a clock into a door."Yeah, but what can you do in a situation like this." He says scratching his head. Alex shrugs. "Well the most obvious thing is try to survive..however; in order to do that; we need more supplies. She glances over to the already eaten boxes of instant noodles. "And hopefully find other survivors."

Armadillomon nods, and nudges her digivice. "Well what about that. Has it turned on?" She shakes her head. "I don't really know how to use it actually...it just beeps, a lot. Not sure what good that will do...except for alerting those things." They both sigh. "Well, we should just waited her for while." Aramdillomon says as he goes over to the window. Alex agreed. "Yeah...wait until something happens." She looks over to the disater that is called the city streets, littered with trash, burning metal, and bodies. She cringes and turns around, before sliding onto her bottom. She holds on to Armadillomon and waits.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"I'm telling you we should'ntve left the bakery." is said out loud. The one complaining was a Black-Gabumon as he looked through some cabinets and took out some old canned food. His partner Cici was meanwhile checking some high cabinets with less luck. They had been there only a few minutes and things had yet to improve much.

"Ok I realize that now...too late to trot all the way back now. Just be glad what we took lasted the trip and that we didn't run into....those things." she sighs. It was originally agreed upon to head to her apartment. It was a better place tod efend they figured, lus they were expecting Cici's parents to be there. Nothing seemed to be going Cici's way today and it was bringing her down. "I thought we just bought groceries...." she sighs, defeated before coming down and seeing her partner had better luck.

"I remember more than this, googles boy and Red probably took em." B.G. grunts angrily. Cici just shrugs.

"Well let's work with that we have 'ruru'." she says, pointedly ignoring the entire zombie apocalpyse outside before going through the cans to see what they had. B.G. hated the name ruru, but he said nothing, only keeping an eye on the door leading in on the offchance anyone got a funny idea to break in.

Guest Djgambrell

Rio looked outside his window at the torn up city. He looked back from the blinds to see Patamon loading up a backpack. He chuckled "Having some trouble there?" He walked over and helped. They were packing the bare essentials. Water, ramen, and a few tools like pliers. "No I've got it." Patamon said. He was always trying to be strong. When this first hit he saw how much Rio had lost. Friends, family, everyone's life had gone to hell. Patamon was trying to be strong enough for the both of them and Rio was happy he cared so much.

They finished and zipped up backpack. Rio was well muscled from his regular sports activities so it was no burden. He picked up Patamon and put him on his head. "I'm a little nervous..." He said solemnly. Patamon snuggled Rio's head. "We'll be okay. We can do this." Patamon said assuredly. "Thanks buddy." Rio said back. He walked to his room and took a last look at his old life. Without a second thought he grabbed his aluminum bat and walked out of his room. He had to move on.

Rio walked up to his front door and held his bat at the ready. "Ready?" He asked Patamon. "Ready." Patamon assured. And with that he stepped out the door.

Hanka Yagami looked ot into thecity from her window. It was absolute chaos as the livng fought to stay that way. She heard footsteps behind her, she didndn't panic though, she knew it was her patner Agumon.

"So what's the pan Hanka?" he asked. Hanka glanced up at the sky. It was foggy, unnaturally so. It had rolled in yestersay and hadn't abaited since. It reminded her of a story her father, one of the original Digidestined had told her. He was out of the country though, as was her mother, probably a good thing considering what was happening. It meant she couldn't commpare notes though.

"Well Agumon, first we're going to go check up on Cici and make sure she and her famil are alright, then I think I'm going to go visit Aunt Hikari/ There's something I need to ask her about."

"Aw, do we have to go see Cici." Agumon whined, "Her Digimon is always so rude." Hanka sighed as he put her hair in a ponytail in the same fashionher mother had when she was younger and put onher father's old goggles.

"It's nit his fault Agumon, it's in his nature because he's black," Hanka blushed realizing how racist that sounded, "Forget I said that Agumon. Anyway Cici is my friend; I want to make sure she's ok."

"Alright, so how are we going to handle this?" the orange lizard asked.

"We're going to keepour heads down and try to avoid fights for now, we don't want to aste energy." Hanka strapped her card holder to the leg of her jeans and cliped her D-Arc to her pocket.

"Sounds good." and with that the pair stepped out of the house and began to walk, they had a long way to go.

Guest Djgambrell

Rio started walking around. He'd take alleys when they were clear and did his best to stay out of sight. With patamon helping on lookout it was easy enough. He'd head north mostly. Looking for signs of any other survivors.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Cici took tally of what she had. Nothing really screamed "tasty" but it'd last awhile. She notes when she is done and asks what he'd like cook next. Ruru grunts. He wasn't in a hungry mood and he anted her to get to the point. He was anxious himself.

"Well, I'll just cook noodles then. she sighs. Ruru frowns as he sees that his tamer is very uneasy. He couldn't let her do that, not when it was life or death.

"Noodles would be great." he scowls. "I'm sorry fo being quiet, just really focused on watching the door, ok? I have to watch out for both of us after all...." he says. Cici just nods.

"And I'm thankful for that." she comments kindly, being cheered up by Ruru's own way of cheering her up. He grumbles to himself while keeping an ey on things.

"Don't burn mine." he growls to save face. She is silent as she starts up the oven to see if that worked. "Yeah whatever...." he grunts before taking a seat on the living room couch. "

OC: DJ read.

Drake Tomoko and Terriermon have been looking for survivors because they know they can offer some protection from the zombies. They are heading south through the city, Terriermon is on Drake's shoulder being look out for any zombies. "See any of those things Bunny?" the young Mr. Tomoko asked his Digimon.

"Nope boss, thank goodness." Terriermon answers. "Anyway boss my name is Terriermon not Bunny."

"Shh!" Drakes whispers as he sees someone in the alley way and he decks behind a trash can. "Get ready to fight," He commands in a whisper. "Hello are you alive?" He asks in his normal voice. The person he seen was Rio.

Hanka made her way through the city as fast as was safe. She wished she could've brought her bike but it would be too difficult to take around in the chaos of the streets. Plus Agumon couldn't really keep up with it and since he was her only line of defense should something go wrong... Yeah the bike stayed home.

"There sure are a lot of zombies." Hanka breathed as she and Agumon dashed through a mostly deserted building. Hanka thought it was a hotel, she hadn't stopped to look though with more important things on her mind. Places like this were mostly safe. They were nearing the back door now.

"They don't seem very fast or smart." Agumon said.

"All the better for us," she said, "It let's us conserve energy by using our brains to get past them."

"I still don't understand why you want to do all this sneaking around/ We could get to Cici's much faster if you just let me Digivolve into Greymon and plow through these zombies." her Digimon complained. Hanka sighed.

"You're right,it would be faster but you can only stay Digivolved for so long and who knows if we'll have to fight when we get there." The conversation ended as they exited the back door, it was time to be alert again, the streets were dangerous.

Guest Djgambrell

OC: DJ read.

Drake Tomoko and Terriermon have been looking for survivors because they know they can offer some protection from the zombies. They are heading south through the city, Terriermon is on Drake's shoulder being look out for any zombies. "See any of those things Bunny?" the young Mr. Tomoko asked his Digimon.

"Nope boss, thank goodness." Terriermon answers. "Anyway boss my name is Terriermon not Bunny."

"Shh!" Drakes whispers as he sees someone in the alley way and he decks behind a trash can. "Get ready to fight," He commands in a whisper. "Hello are you alive?" He asks in his normal voice. The person he seen was Rio.

Rio steps forward slowly bat raised. He called back "Id I wasn't would I be answering?"

Patamon had his ears up in readiness. As they step around the trash can they breath a sigh of relief. "Oh good you don't look dangerous..." Their eyes then go wide and they abruptly say. "A digidestied!" While pointing at the two.

Robin sighed, this whole zombie thing was annoying. He would try to barricade his house using broken tables and chairs. Shamanmon would try helping, but Robin didn't really want him to. He was too independent to need help anyways. He would go try to cook up some food, electricity was out in his house so he had to cook the old fashioned way. He made enough for two and waited. Those things would be nearby soon.

Robin sighed, this whole zombie thing was annoying. He would try to barricade his house using broken tables and chairs. Shamanmon would try helping, but Robin didn't really want him to. He was too independent to need help anyways. He would go try to cook up some food, electricity was out in his house so he had to cook the old fashioned way. He made enough for two and waited. Those things would be nearby soon.

The doorknob turned and his mother a rich scientist walked in. She had a rather nasty bite out her jugular vein that was spurting copious amounts of blood.

"Containment failed...I'm sorry..." she muttered, seemingly to someone who wasn't there. It was like her brain was on autopilot, that was likely why she was here. Then the bleeding stopped but she was still moving, clearly a zombie and coming for him. Plus more were pouring through the door.

Rio steps forward slowly bat raised. He called back "Id I wasn't would I be answering?"

Patamon had his ears up in readiness. As they step around the trash can they breath a sigh of relief. "Oh good you don't look dangerous..." Their eyes then go wide and they abruptly say. "A digidestied!" While pointing at the two.

"A simple rejoinder would have been praiseworthy." Said Drake.

"Hey I do to look dangerous!" Terriermon says trying to prove his toughness.

"Digidestined?" asked Mr. Tomoko raising a eyebrow towards them.

The doorknob turned and his mother a rich scientist walked in. She had a rather nasty bite out her jugular vein that was spurting copious amounts of blood.

"Containment failed...I'm sorry..." she muttered, seemingly to someone who wasn't there. It was like her brain was on autopilot, that was likely why she was here. Then the bleeding stopped but she was still moving, clearly a zombie and coming for him. Plus more were pouring through the door.

Robin sighed, goddammit, why the hell would she do that? Oh well, no time to worry about that now. He looked around for a weapon. He grabs his digivice, and tries to digivolve his Shamanmon.

Robin sighed, goddammit, why the hell would she do that? Oh well, no time to worry about that now. He looked around for a weapon. He grabs his digivice, and tries to digivolve his Shamanmon.

The Digivolution worked but the zombies were pouring in, it looked lie he'd have to fight has way out as zombies, including his mom were lunging for him.

Meanwhile Hanka and Agumon had reached Cici's place and rang the doorbell.

• 2 weeks later...

Robin sighed, crap, He commanded apemon to try to smash down a nearby wall and would try to escape. He then had apemon cover him as the two tried to escape.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Cici had served the food.

"Ok eat up Ruru..." she says with a smile. 'Ruru' gives a small frown but seeing her face, he forces a grin. This was the cheeriest he'd seen her since the attack first hit so he was almost baring his teeth at this point in an attempt to please her.

"It's good, I love pseudo-beef" he says between bites. He quickly finishes the ramen before another plate is placed in front of him. "Trying to fatten me up princess?" he scoffs.

"Just making sure you are plenty full."

"At last you don't want meas zombie chow." Ruru snarks. He pushes the bowl away from him before grabbing her around the waist. With impressive strength, she forces her down on the chair.

"You...eat....now...I am fine." he says before making sure her butt wouldn't be leaving the seat. He then does an about face before heading for the door. When she asks where he's going, he stops and turns back before giving a large smirk. "Perimeter check, don't worry....need help, just holler, you're goo at that." he snarks before exiting. She stifled a small chuckle before she starts drinking the soup. She was starving. right as Ruru was putting his hand on the door, he hears the doorbell. "Eh?" he grunts, before opening the door and peering outside, wondering who it could be...zombies weren't that smart.

Robin sighed, crap, He commanded apemon to try to smash down a nearby wall and would try to escape. He then had apemon cover him as the two tried to escape.

Apemon did as he was asked. Howevver the zombies were still coming. They'd have to get out fast.

Cici had served the food.

"Ok eat up Ruru..." she says with a smile. 'Ruru' gives a small frown but seeing her face, he forces a grin. This was the cheeriest he'd seen her since the attack first hit so he was almost baring his teeth at this point in an attempt to please her.

"It's good, I love pseudo-beef" he says between bites. He quickly finishes the ramen before another plate is placed in front of him. "Trying to fatten me up princess?" he scoffs.

"Just making sure you are plenty full."

"At last you don't want meas zombie chow." Ruru snarks. He pushes the bowl away from him before grabbing her around the waist. With impressive strength, she forces her down on the chair.

"You...eat....now...I am fine." he says before making sure her butt wouldn't be leaving the seat. He then does an about face before heading for the door. When she asks where he's going, he stops and turns back before giving a large smirk. "Perimeter check, don't worry....need help, just holler, you're goo at that." he snarks before exiting. She stifled a small chuckle before she starts drinking the soup. She was starving. right as Ruru was putting his hand on the door, he hears the doorbell. "Eh?" he grunts, before opening the door and peering outside, wondering who it could be...zombies weren't that smart.

Hanka smiled at the Digimon, "Hello BlackGabumon, you mind letting us in? Agumon said nothing but glared at his fellow Digimon and seemed rather jumpy.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Hanka smiled at the Digimon, "Hello BlackGabumon, you mind letting us in? Agumon said nothing but glared at his fellow Digimon and seemed rather jumpy.
"Oh you..." Ruru comments upon recognizing Hanka. "Didn't think you guys would be breathing still, heh. I suppose Cici would be mad if I turned you guys away..." he says after appearing to have legitimately thought it over for a few seconds. He shrugs, before stepping to the side and letting the enter. "Be nice with her, she's probably doing that deep thought thing you humans do if she didn't hear the bell...seriously I will gut the hell out of you if she's worse off." he snarks before glancing to Agumon. "Hey Agu, what's up with you? You seem wound up...." he comments non-chalantly.