X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10973 Evangeline A.K. McDowell vs. Voldemort

Guest Redemption X

Guest Redemption X

(this takes place in year 7, so it follows the plot of "Deathly Hallows")

Harry Potter enters Pivet Drive to see Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, Bill Weasley, Fleur Delacour...and an unexpected vistor. One that Harry and Hermione know all too well...

"Professor McDowell?" says Harry in angry recognition

"I see you remember me, boyo." says Evangeline A.K. McDowell with a coy smile

"How could I possibly forget you? You turned me against Dumbledore, you heartless wench! Dumbledore was like a father to me, and I almost killed him because of your nasty mind games!" says Harry

"He's dead now, so what does it matter?" says Evangeline

Harry runs at Evangeline, ready to clobber her, but Bill and Fleur restrain him.

"What's she doing here?" says Harry

"Well, Harry, as you know, Voldemort and his Death Eaters are gaining more and more power with each passing days, with the Death Eaters now pratically controlling the Ministry. Voldemort must be stopped-" says Lupin

"-and I was supposed to stop him." says Harry

"-but you are too much of a liability right now. Voldemort is personally gunning for you, sending Death Eaters exclusively to capture you and making you the most wanted outlaw in the magical community. As such, you going out there is too dangerous right now. The risk of you getting recognized and captured or killed instantly is far too great." says Lupin

"That's why we are sending Professor McDowell instead." says Tonks

"WHAT? Have you gone mad? You can't trust her! She's a manipulative bitch! She may even be a Death Eater herself!" says Harry

"Boyo, if I were a Death Eater, you'd already be dead. You, and everyone else in this room." says Evangeline

"Professor McDowell's tendency for gossip and rumors are a direct result of her upbriging in Japan. As much as we don't understand the way things are done there, the truth remains that Professor McDowell was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Hogwarths ever had. She taught all of the students, even you, Harry, how to unleash their true power by coming in contact with the source of magic itself. She also prevented Mrs. Umbridge from fully taking over Hogwarths. And she sucessfully upgraded the defenses on Hogwarths Castle itself. That makes her more than qualified for this mission." says Lupin

"But she taught me everything she knows! I could do this job as well as she!" says Harry

"I doubt that, boyo. Remember that you are the student and I'm the teacher. I have far more experienced with the more advanced form of magic than you do." says Evangeline

"She's right, Harry. Professor McDowell is far more experienced and has more control over the more powerful form of magic than you are." says Bill

"Besides, mon amie, I know far too well the importance of trusting non-British wizards in the battle against ze evil Voldemort." says Fleur

"Now, lass, do you understand exactly what your mission entails?" says Mad-Eye Moody

"I must find the Horcruxes that contain shards of Voldemort's souls and destroy them so that Voldemort can finally be killed." says Evangeline

"Precisely, my lass." says Mad-Eye Moody

"And I lay waste to any Death Eaters that may try to stop me." says Evangeline

"I would much rather prefer if you avoid any Death Eaters if possible." says Lupin

"Oh come on, boyo, that's no fun! I prefer a straight fun than sneaking around." says Evangeline

"I'm not gonna stand for this!" says Harry

"You have no choice. This is a direct command from the Order, and we all outrank you. It's either staying here and letting Professor McDowell do her job, or go back to Hogwarths and getting caught in a milisecond." says Lupin

Harry grumbles, but he resign himself to his fate.

So, can Evangeline find and destroy all the Horcruxes so that Voldemort can finally be killed?