Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10966 Agents (The Matrix) vs. Spider-Man (Bruce Banner)

Guest L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

This match is a pre-Matrix reloaded epic.

This match takes place aboard the Hovercraft ship named the Zatara. The Captain was a man named Ace, the two inventors and programmers were named Banner and Activator. And lastly the ships operator was named Icon.

Icon:"We are coming to the cordinates now Captain!"

Ace:"Excellent!" "Banner, are you ready to meet the contact!"

Banner:"You bet captain, it gives me a chance to run my special program here I had just finish creating."

Ace:"Another special program?" "Oh come on this is a mission here!"

Banner:"And this "ALTER" program will help me move through the matrix with ease."

Ace:"Aright then load the disc!"

Banner:"You won't regret this sir!"

And so Banner gave the disc to Icon and Icon loaded the extra special disc into the drive and Banner seated himself and then Icon sent him into the Matrix.

Banner appeared in the construct program in the form of Spider-Man. Watching from the computer screen Icon and Ace where amazed and then Banner put on his special headset and contacted his friends aboard the Zatara.

Icon:"Operator!"

Banner:"How do I look?" "Pretty dam cool I would say!"

Ace:"Yes, I am extremely impressed with this new invention but you must stay on mission and get the imformation!"

Banner:"Buzzkill!" "Don't even give------"

Ace:"Banner!"

Banner:"Okay-Okay!" "I'm going now captain grouch!"

And so Spider-Man hanged up and with his spider-prowness moved through the city of the Matrix with simplest of ease and no signs as of yet that he was a threat. Spider-Man clinged to walls and jumped to roof-tops and until finally he reach his target building and then Spider-Man called Icon again.

Icon:"Operator!"

Banner:"What do you think?"

Icon:"I'm reading no signs of danger and the building is empty------" "Wait I see sensors on the floors!"

"You can't enter by the front door and there are adept shields on the elevators inside." Talking to Ace Icon turned:"Captain I think this could be a trap?"

Ace:"Banner what do you think?"

Banner:"I think I can still complete this mission and I'm in a good form to do it too."

Ace:"Alright go!"

And so Banner leaps to the target building's walls and wall crawls up to the right floor and opens a window and goes in. Spider-Man's danger sense goes off. Then suddenly an Agent at Slow-Mo speed punched through a wall besides Spider-Man. The slow-mo shockwave throws Spider-Man back and across the room. Spider-Man was stunned and slowly stood back up and the three agents talk among themselves.

Agent One:"We have the target!"

Agent Two:"We should terminate now!"

Agent One:"Negative!" "We can't!" "We still have found the main target yet!"

Agent Three goes over to Spider-Man and grabs him and lifts him off the ground by holding his neck and replies back:"Maybe this thing know?"

All three Agent:"Yes and after all he is only human!"

Spider-Man:"Sorry guys but I need to go!"

Spider-Man then webs the Agent's face, the Agent dropped him and fought the other two Agents.

I got the idea of this match from the 1977 Amazing Spider-Man TV show where that Spider-Man is fighting three Kendo master fighters, So I wondered what if he fought three Agents of the Matrix instead against a different Spider-Man too

Guest xanderthevampire

Agents win for several reasons:-

-Its 3 against 1

-They have the field advantage (in the matrix their power is second only to neo)

-Bruce Banner is not spiderman so even if his machine gives him spidermans powers/gadgets in the matrix, he has no experience with them.

- similar to the last reason, banner has no experience of being in the matrix.

Basically, the good dr is screwed. If it was the real spiderman (peter parker) or banner with his own powers (the hulk) things might be different but as it is, the agents win easily.

Guest sirmethos

Agents win for several reasons:-

-Its 3 against 1

-They have the field advantage (in the matrix their power is second only to neo)

-Bruce Banner is not spiderman so even if his machine gives him spidermans powers/gadgets in the matrix, he has no experience with them.

- similar to the last reason, banner has no experience of being in the matrix.

Basically, the good dr is screwed. If it was the real spiderman (peter parker) or banner with his own powers (the hulk) things might be different but as it is, the agents win easily.

Actually, since this is Bruce Banner from an alternate reality, where Peter Parker was the one that got turned into Hulk, and Banner that got bitten by the spider, he does have experience with using the Spider-Man powers.

This version of Spider-Man/Banner, has also been trained by S.H.I.E.L.D.