X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10961 Aquaman vs. Master Yoda

Guest L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

This match takes place after the Clash of Champions match between Luke Skywalker and Aquaman.....

Aquaman is defeated!!!!!!!

The New Jedi Knight Master Luke Skywalker spares Aquaman's life during the end of the match and so enraged at his defeat Aquaman goes back to his designated chamber and mourns for himself. Then a mysterious dark cloaked figure enters and talks with Aquaman. It was Darth Sidious!!!!

Sidious:"Greedings Aquaman!"

Aquaman:"Who are you?"

Sidious:"I am hidden to protect myself and keep certain knowledges to myself!" "Except now!" "I am going to share a piece of my knowledge with you that may help you in your quest for revenge against Luke Skywalker!" "Our shared hated enemy!"

Aquaman:"I'm listening?"

Sidious:"Good!" "Then listen well, I have a transport waiting for you to go to the planet of Empry!" "A medium stormy world however a good place for you!" "There you will seek the pool of purpose!" "Once there you will throw your trident weapon and only your trident weapon into the pool!"

Aquaman:"Why only my trident weapon?"

Sidious:"Because if you go into it, you will be killed!"

Aquaman:"Oh I see!"

Sidious:"After hours of waiting you will have a new more powerful Sith Lightning Trident from an ancient Sith warrior lord named Darth Tempest!" "With that weapon you will be able to destroy any Jedi that comes to face you, especially Luke Skywalker!" "Do you agree?" "Are you really to recover your lost warrior honor?"

Aquaman:"I will go on this quest!"

Sidious:"Good!" "Now go forth get your new weapon and kill Jedi" Sidious used the mind control on Aquaman.

And so the mind controlled Aquaman goes to the transport and flies off into space and goes to the planet Empry. Finds the temple of Darth Tempest. And goes to the pool of purpose and throws his trident into the pool.

Several hours later the new Sith Lightning Trident emerges from the pool and goes into Aquaman's hand.

Then Aquaman laughs as he holds the new weapon up high and shoots lightning, Sith Lightning from it.

Aquaman then returns back to the Transport and Aquaman quickly learns that the Transport had a second course already programmed into it. The transport took Aquaman to a world where Master Yoda was. And then still under Darth Sidious power, Aquaman seeked him out.

Yoda appears inside abandoned cargo room where Aquaman was waiting. Aquaman hits the controls and closes the doors and ray shields appear around and infront of the doors.

Aquaman:"You are trapped now Jedi!"

Yoda:"Ah yes, I sense powerful warrior you are!" "But you are not a Sith!"

Then Aquaman lands behind Yoda.

Aquaman:"No I'm no Sith!" "But I am more powerful than you!"

Aquaman reviels the sith lightning trident and shoots a power stream of sith-lightning towards Yoda. And Yoda quickly throws up a Force-Shield, circle-shaped and blocks the barrage.

Yoda:"Mistold and corrupted your have been and you are!"

Aquaman:"Then lets fight on!"

And so Yoda draws out his light sabre and ignites it and fights Aquaman!

Guest bigballerju

Okay setup though I don't think Aquaman would be that easy to mind control since he has telepathy and such. However putting that aside i think Yoda can pull this match off if he plays it out right.

Okay setup though I don't think Aquaman would be that easy to mind control since he has telepathy and such. However putting that aside i think Yoda can pull this match off if he plays it out right.

I agree alittle bit with you about the mind control thing on Aquaman and I'd debated on it and then I remembered a telepath going insane when he tried to read a Sith's mind. And Darth Tempest was a cool add-in don't you think? He was one of my many Sith ideas.

Guest leroypowell3

Yeah it was a good set up. I like that Darth Tempest idea. Yoda can win, because they're not by any water as far as I could tell.

Guest Curzon73

Okay I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I give credit where it's due. Yoda is bad ass. Aquaman is probably physically stronger than Yoda and both are very quick and agile but Aquaman won't get near Yoda ( not easily anyway ) Yoda can use the force to rip the trident from Aquamans hand throwing it across the room. Yoda leaps in lightsaber twirling and ends it fast. Aquamans telepathy works on sea creatures only, what's he gonna do tell a bunch of greatwhites to hijack a space vessel and come help him.

Aquaman sucks dirty fish water.

Guest sirmethos

No, Aquaman's telepathy does not "work on sea creatures only".

It works just like any other psionic character's telepathy. And his telepathy is quite powerful.