Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

DBZ RP Thread

ND7

Mh, he just teleported. Wintrin glanced over to the oncoming Tuffle squad that bulldozed through his men... he raised a finger... and a lithe beam emanated forth, hitting each and every one, slicing them followed by an explosion obliterating their diced remains. "Not amused in the very least..."

As he devasted the Tuffle Squad, the nearby sayain who Vegeta had deemed 'Commander in Chief' of the Sayian Army, Nappa was busy doing some destruction of his own. With his squad of weaker sayian grunts, Nappa chuckled but hearing the loud boom that resulted from Wintrin destroying the Tuffles, Nappa decided to take a detour and head over to the Alien's location with his squad.

Once he arrived, he called out to him. "Hey you! Yeah the ugly one who caused the boom, mind tellin how the hell you did that or will me and my men have to use 'other' ways of making you tell us..?"

Kadiri, while bored, agreed to fly with Raditz. Upon close inspection he gazed down on the traitor Sayians.

"Shall I kill them all?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.

"Heh, well I can't let you have all the fun can I?", Raditz said before he yelled down at the traitors! "HEY! FOOLS! Keep your eye on the 'birdy'..Hahahaha..", Raditz said with a grin as energy cackled in his hand before he hurled it down at them, causing them to scatter and for two of them to go after Raditz, while the other two flew at Kadiri.

Ugh, more fools came to bug him. They were... beneath him. He hovered in place, glancing away from Nappa and his cronies, scanning the planet for power levels... comparable to Gast, there were others... another Monkey... He contemplated in silence.

Ugh, more fools came to bug him. They were... beneath him. He hovered in place, glancing away from Nappa and his cronies, scanning the planet for power levels... comparable to Gast, there were others... another Monkey... He contemplated in silence.

"Heh, look fellas the thing's too scared to even speak. But since it doesn't wanna speak, you guys know what that means..", Nappa said with a grin as his men bellowed and flew at Wintrin..

Guest bigballerju

"Hmm...even the females are barbaric." Gast notes before flying off and discreetly following Gokura. Even if she's not the leader of her race...surely she would lead me to him, he thought to himself.

Gokura flew around the planet scouting for anything else that needed to be taken care of when she felt a power level nearby. Gokura stopped as she looked around and tried to sense where it was coming from. Gokura after a few minutes felt it coming from behind her as she took off with a sly smile. " Someone has a hell of a power level there not doing too good of a job hiding. This ought to be interesting and worth checking out. Maybe this could give me more clues to what those Tuffles are planning." Gokura blasted off in a flash of light as she flew back to where she had been scouting. Gokura flew as she started to feel the power level coming closer. " Hello to you to stranger she thought." Unknown to Gokura she was approaching Gast who had been following her discreetly.

Gast frowned, he felt the energy of the female change direction and seemingly get stronger. That could only mean one thing, she had found him. Gast stopped and fell into a meditative stance for the wait.

Guest bigballerju

Gokura flew as up ahead she saw her target. A green looking alien mediating in the air with his eyes looked. Gokura shook her head in disbelief as she thought with all her missions across the galaxy she had seen it all. Gokura stopped in front of the green alien as she looked at him disbelief and amusement. Gokura kept on guard not sure whether he was a threat or not as she spoke. " Now just who the hell are you?! Did you seriously think I wouldn't notice sooner or later you were following me?!! What's your business with the Tuffles!!!" Gokura yelled at Gast for answers as she tried to figure out just what he was doing at the moment.

Gast cocked his head, amused. "My name is Gast, I hoped you wouldn't have noticed, and are the Tuffles the ones you are fighting? I'm here to try and negotiate an end to this pointless conflict." Gast replied standing up.

Guest bigballerju

Gast cocked his head, amused. "My name is Gast, I hoped you wouldn't have noticed, and are the Tuffles the ones you are fighting? I'm here to try and negotiate an end to this pointless conflict." Gast replied standing up.

Gokura looked in amusement at Gast. " Hmm very interesting. Well congrats Gast your looking at the most powerful Saiyan in the Galaxy. My name is Gokura and I will say it seems you have stumbled on a war you seem to have no clue as to whats going on. This war is a simple conflict where those idiot Tuffles want to keep us Saiyans as there slave and pets. We Saiyans will have none of it and refuse to be treated as such!! I am curious as to how you ended up in this part of the galaxy.From what I know I have yet to see anyone from a race in this part of the galaxy that even resembles you. You must have come from far away. I hope you take notice unlike most Saiyans I am actually trying to talk first before anything heats up between me and you. Take that into consideration before you attempt any attacks at me. Because if you do you will truly regret it."

"I am trying to talk too, I do not wish any unneeded bloodshed, but understand that your pointless threaten nothing. I have sensed your power and it is nowhere near mine. So tell me...are you the leader of your race?" Gast retorted.

Guest bigballerju

"I am trying to talk too, I do not wish any unneeded bloodshed, but understand that your pointless threaten nothing. I have sensed your power and it is nowhere near mine. So tell me...are you the leader of your race?" Gast retorted.

Gokura thought for a second before answering the green alien. Indeed he was very powerful and even with her incredible power level she would stand no chance in battle against him. But this being who stood in front of her seemed to have her attention for some reason. " Yes your right even with my power level fighting you would be useless. So here is the deal. No I am not the Leader of the Saiyan race. However I am my Leader's most trusted and best second in command you could say. If you want to talk to him then I will take you too him. However I warn you now. Our King has no plans to surrender to the Tuffles nor do I see him settling for a peaceful solution in a way that will make the Saiyans look weak. You have to know we Saiyans are a warrior race. Surrender or retreat is not a option. Our pride and more would never allow it. I will give you the cooridnates from my ship where you can follow me back to our planet. First I have to go back and get my fellow partners." Gokura flew off into the air gone in a blink of a eye as she went to get Bardock and tell the rest of them that they were going back to Planet Vegeta along with Gast. Gokura knew Gast would be following her and seemed more then capable of keeping up she thought she flew back to where she left Bardock.

Karidi smirked. "You're no fun Raditz!" He called out.

Seeing the two traitors charging at him, Kadiri maintained his cool. Slowly, he raised his hand and purple energy began to appear from his palms.

"Hope you two make it in the after life." Rakiri mocked,

Two simple words escaped his mouth."Bakuhatsu baretto" (Explosive Bullet) Almost at cue, the two, now fully developed, Chi blasts would shoot at the two oncoming Sayians with all the intention of exploding on contact.

• 7 months later...