Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

DBZ RP Thread

ND7

On the planet Tuffle, the current King thought at one time he would not have to do much as king, but now he knew that his being king was more important than ever now. He needed to do whatever he could to raise his race’s morale as it seemed their mere existence would depend on whoever won this war between the Tuffles and the barbaric Sayians who in his opinion’ sought to overthrow the peaceful balance that has lasted so long on Planet Tuffle’.

He said that he had done enough standing on the sidelines while his people were slaughtered by these bastards. But, he narrowed his choices of what to do down to two, send some Tuffles from areas that the Sayians haven’t overrun yet and send them out as scouts to neutral planets like the Arcosians, Litts, and the Appulians. Each had been watching the war on Planet Tuffle, some with mild interest or in the case of the Namekians they were simply hoping that conflict didn’t head to their peaceful planet. Much to his chagrin, the King did not like the first choice, but he decided it would be the most likely and the second? To move all of the important industry to the deepest part of Planet Tuffle and that way hopefully, this would allow the Tuffles more time to possibly create better weapons to deal with the sayians.

It seemed like the smarter choice to simply try and make a deal with the leader of the Sayians, but even if Vegeta kept his word which the King strongly doubted, the Tuffle was simply too confident to ‘give in the fight with those loincloth wearing apes’ The king merely shook his head in frustration as a beep could be heard from his message receiver. Pressing the button to receive it, a hologram of one his trusted generals could be seen.

The chat that followed was nothing more than the general continually pressing The King to come to a solution to how to slow down the sayians which although their casualties so far were moderate, and the Tuffle’s highly advanced tech was keeping them at bay, it was growing harder for the Tuffles to hold them back.

That was the final straw for the king. He decided that both choices would be put into place along with the Tuffles doing whatever they can to get their pleas for help against the Sayians out. Because both were such opposite extremes on the spectrum of morality, it was hard to try and find a moral ground. But if the propaganda was good enough, anything could work. The Tuffle King, in another act of judgment complied with the idea saying, "I would do anything to make sure my race survives.."

Once he said that, the King ordered his generals to tell him the situation of his army which at the moment was ‘moderately okay’ and thanks to the arrival of a android going by the name of Aphrodite IX, they have been inflicting more deaths upon the apes, and as he stood infront of the statis tank which held the being that once finished would be seen as the savior of the Tuffle People. It’s name was Baby. “Marvelous creature wouldn’t you agree?”, , he said to his generals and Aphrodite, as they were all gathered in his throne room. Meanwhile, in the laboratory belonging to the lead tuffle scientist, Dr.Raichi, and his new bodyguard Asp were looking over the battles that occured on parts of the planet. Dr. Raichi was the Tuffle's greatest minds and didn't believe Baby would save his race. Oh no, but Hatchiyack would....Once he finished incubating that is.

Meanwhile, in the parts of Planet Tuffle that were occupied by the Sayians, King Vegeta had claimed that he loathed the Tuffles which in his opinion’ kept the sayians like slaves’ and that he would rather die than let the Tuffles regain their position of power over them. So, from the makeshift throne he had made in one of the Tuffle Bases they had overtaken, he called some of his most loyal sayians to him, such as the mighty sayian Bardock, his squad along with his son Raditz and Nappa. Nappa suggested that Vegeta heed this warning and crush the Tuffles now, but the ‘king’ would have none of it and calling for Gokura, he decided that she would take the lead in going with Bardock to try and ambush a supposed factory which is a major maker of weapons for the Tuffles. Meanwhile, Prince Vegeta and his wife to be when she was of course older, Cauly were busy exploring the battle torn streets of Tufflegrad. Corpses lay strewn about as did sayian corpses with smoking holes in them. Vegeta being like he always was wasn't afraid of any tuffles trying to show themsleves, but he kept on his guard...

But the Sayians and Tuffles weren’t the only ones on the planet. During Frieza's invasion of Namek, all the Namekians fused into one to combat the threat. That namek became known as Gast Carloch. He easily killed Frieza, then later killed a lizard monster and a pink demon. After that, he traveled the Earth and found the time machine used by Cell. He went back in time to try and prevent Frieza from invading to preserve his race, but he went back too far and landed on Planet Vegeta during the current crisis. Currently, the scene around him is that of a heavy siege of Tuftopica, one of The Tuffle’s major cities.

"Hmph." Gast remarked as he folded his arms across his chest and glanced around. "It seems war and suffering is the universal language."

In a blinding flash of light, Gast flew off to find the perpetrators of the fighting around the area.

Guest bigballerju

Gokura had prepped herself for the mission after receiving her assignment as she had been finishing up some last minute training as she exited out of the training area where the other Saiyans were sparring with each other. Gokura flew off in the air as she made her way to where the spaceships were where she would most likely meet Bardock. " Hmm the fact King Vegeta choose me over his own son shows the rest of those idiots on this planet that I am truly the most powerful and respected Saiyan on this planet. I will make sure this mission is a success to further let it be known on Planet Vegeta and around the galaxy I am a force to be reckoned with. No stupid High Tech weapons or other beings can defeat a true Saiyan." Gokura said this as she was already thinking of strategizes on how best to destroy this next factory as she continued with a burst of speed flying in the air to where the space-ships were as she broke the sound barrier.

Aphrodite IX looked skeptically at 'Baby' and shook her head. "Not terribly impressed by floating ball of ugly there. Hope you're right about it." She paced around the tank and shrugged. "So." She crossed her arms across her chest and regarded the King. "I appreciate the weaponry you got me, and giving me fun targets to hit, Your Highness, but is there anything else you need me to do right now? If not, I'm going to go catch a party somewhere."

• Like 1

As Gast flew off to see what the source of the trouble was, he would have come across a scene of battle of Tuffles in what seemed like tank like devices and others just with thier guns fleeing from sayians.

-

Gokura landed at the ships where their was one just for her. She arrived as soon as Bardock had gotten into his and so Gokura would simply have to get in hers and once she did, the duo would have eventually arrive at the factory. Getting out of his ship, Bardock scoffed. "This is what the King wanted us to destroy? The place where those little Tuffles make their toys? How cute.", Bardock said as he charged up a blast only for the sound of a gun to go off. Bardock swiftly dodged and looking around, he noticed that their were blasters mounted on the roof of the factory aimed towards the two.

-

"Bah! Mark my words, Baby will save us all!", The king proclamied before turning to face IX. "But now, I do believe if my computer isn't wrong...The Tuffles guarding Tufttopica are in retreat....I want you to change that. Do what you must to drive the Sayians back." The computer would then show the coordinates of how to get to TuffTopica.

-

"Bah! Mark my words, Baby will save us all!", The king proclamied before turning to face IX. "But now, I do believe if my computer isn't wrong...The Tuffles guarding Tufttopica are in retreat....I want you to change that. Do what you must to drive the Sayians back." The computer would then show the coordinates of how to get to TuffTopica.

She took in the location and departed in an eyeblink, using all of her speed, which of course caused a sonic boom in the throne room as she departed, rattling anything not tied down. When she arrived at the location, she would use her scouter to determine which of the attacking Sayians was the most powerful and begin tracking its movements, preparing for an all out assault with her railgun from a distance prior to closing with the creature. For that's what it was to her - a pest, no more worthy of the gift of life than the average rat. She anticipated the Sayian's next move and fired, not where it was, but where it would be, so that the attack should come as a complete surprise...

Meanwhile, up in the depths of space above Planet Tuffle, a dark evil looms in the bowels of his ship, knowing of the events transpiring below but seeing them nothing more than insects slaughtering weakers insects. But, then the sound of a door being opened could be heard as a grunt ran in out of breath.

"*Gasp, Lord Wintrin! We *gasp have picked up a extremely high *gasp power level coming from this Planet Tuffle, and we thought you should take a look..", The grunt then quickly backed up.."That is umm..if you wish to sire.."

Just pathetic. Supposedly having encountered beings that resembled himself, he swiftly took control of a small legion of soldiers within a single large class spaceships for himself to travel leisurely within... this universe was very different. Far more advanced than he was used to. And that all meant nothing. Just pathetic. The members of his supposed race... were weak. He crushed them without effort. Wintrin was a primordial entity with a dual drive - Domination and Proving himself to be the Strongest.

He casted an eerie, piercing glanced to the henchmen that garnered his attention - "Chart a course to this Planet Tuffle... perhaps I can amuse myself for once.", Wintrin calmly stated, eyes squinting - "One can hope."

The grunt quickly saluted his lord 'Yes at once Lord Wintrin!",and ran off to do so. If only the inhabitants of this planet knew what new threat approached them that was neither sayian nor Namek or even Android....

-

(Gast)

The Sayians that heard Gast looked around for whoever shouted that loud 'stop'. "Huh, hey did you shout that Panbukin?", Burokko

asked his comrade who had the nickname of Scarface. "Me? No. But, I think our green friend there might know...Say buddy, you know who shouted that stop? As in stop these weaklings from escaping? Oh, well by all means!", Panbukin then let a beam of energy sail towards the Tuffles who had used this distraction to try and run away, killing some of them. "Oops, I think I missed some..My mistake."

-

(IX)

As she arrived, she would have seen Gast, along with the other two Sayians, and Panbukin killing some of the Tuffles. But her scouter did tell her Burokko was stronger and as Burokko left Panbukin to deal with the green man, IX could deal with 'Shorty'(Burokko's nickname)

Gast frowned at the brutality of these individuals. "No, that's not what I meant at all." Gast replied before he sped over to the assailants. He stopped right in front of the one named Panbukin, grabbed his arm that fired the beam and using a fractiom of his power, attempted to crush his arm. "Cease and desist."

"Huh?! How the heck did you do that?! I mean, how the hell are you so fast?!", Panbukin barely had time to get out more as Gast seized his arm and quickly crushed it. "AHH!!You green bastard!! You'll pay!", Panbukin yelled as he tried to use his other arm to fire a beam at Gast...

Gast shook his head at the idiocy of Panbukin, trying to backhand the beam aside. "I'm not one for fighting, so I will only give you one warning. You can't defeat me. The only course you have, as I said and will repeat...is to cease and desist. That is the only way you will leave this area with your pride intact. I repeat, cease and desist your hostile actions."

(I was getting to that...Eventually... :P)

Eventually the ship would land and as the grunts surveyed the planet, the same henceman from before contacted his master to inform him that the power they had detected was still going strong.

"It seems to be located in some area of this planet known as Tufftropica or at least that's our sensors say Lord Wintrin. Would you like me to have the rest of the troops venture this planet?" The alien asked.

-

The sayian glared at Gast and using the scouter he stole from a dead Tuffle, he tried to read his power level. He was shocked when the device shortly exploded. "No way..That thing must have been broken...You can't be this strong..", Panbukin said in pure disbelief, as he stepped back from him..

"No. I'll go alone...", Wintrin uttered as he rose from his seat - "Just keep the ship in good conditions..." Not that he needed the ship whatsoever but he did prefer the luxury it offered. He took flight and exit his ship, glancing about the planet itself - "Looks ripe... for the taking.", and immediately, he'd sense for the being of great power found on this planet supposedly.

Gast frowned. "Damn...how did I miss this?" he facepalmed. While he was focusing his attention on Panbukin, a far darker and stronger energy had landed on the planet. He turned around to focus on the energy. "Hmm...is this the individual responsible for the strife on this world? Only one way to find out..." he remarked before flying quickly in the direction.

Gast's speed enabled him to reach the energy rather quickly. His arrival was greeted by...nothing. He saw only a giant spacecraft, not unlike the one Frieza had used when he invaded Namek. "Hmm...the energy is definitely coming from inside this craft. I guess I should be polite and knock on the front door." He pointed his index finger at the craft and fired a thick energy lance towards it. "Bang."

The energy lance would have cut through Wintrins' ship causing explosions to appear on different parts of the ship, but some grunts that had escaped were trying to call their master, while others tried to defend their master's 'honor' by using their blasters on this new threat..

He cocked his head. His ship disappeared... and the energy had suddenly taken a change in its direction. Clearly it went to his ship and eradicated it... he was not amused. A flare of ki burst forth from Wintrin, showing his great displeasure. Perhaps it'd notice him now...

Gast simply shook his head at the wreckage, unwilling to believe such a power was felled by such a weak blast. That's when he felt the power, more strongly. It was a ways off from the ruined craft. "Hmpf...so this almighty powerful guy would rather hide than face me." Gast turned and looked up. He found the being, smirked, and fired another one of his lances, this one much stronger than the last, intent on testing this power.