Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10957 Battle Girl vs. The Shredder (Mirage)

Guest Redemption X

Guest Redemption X

As night falls, a lone figure stands in the rooftops, watching as a gang of petty criminals loads plasma rifles into a truck. Swiftly and silently, she makes her move, easily taking out the thugs with her superhuman strength. As she grabs the final thug, the moonlight shines of her, revealing the colorful image of Battle girl.

"What are you doing here? I thought...after what happened last January..." says the thug

"What? That I would be gone, that I would stop being a superheroine? True, the Venturers are no more. True, Hit Girl has hung her cape. That doesn't I myself have to retire! Now, I work alone! And you better talk, or I will snap your spine like a twig! You just saw how strong I am, so you better give me what I want!" says Battle Girl

"Fine, fine, I'll talk!" says the thug

"Good. Now, these weapons are too advanced for brainless mooks like you. Who hired you, and why?" says Battle Girl

"The Shredder! The Shredder hired us!" says the thug

"The Shredder? That's impossible, the Shredder is dead." says Battle Girl

"No, not the Utrom Shredder! The original Shredder!" says the thug

"What, you mean the Tengu Shredder? He's dead, too!" says the thug

"No, not the Tengu Shredder! I mean the REAL Oroku Saki, the one the Utrom Shredder patterned himself after!" says the thug

Battle Girl stops to process what the mook is saying.

"You mean, after all these years, the human Oroku Saki, the Shredder that came before the Utrom C'hrell, is back?" says Battle Girl

"Yes! He hired us to steal these weapons for us!" says the thug

"And why would the Shredder hire lowlifes like you? Why didn't he send his Foot Ninja?" says Battle Girl

"He said that his Foot Ninja are too good for this job! That he's saving them for the big attack!" says the thug

"What big attack?" says Battle Girl

"He is going to attack the dojo that Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga have in New York City! He said he wants to kill all ninjas who protect the world, and he's gonna start there, so that the other ninjas in the Great Ninja Tribunal would fear him!" says the thug

"Where is the Shredder hiding?" says Battle Girl

"If I tell you, he'll kill me! That guy is batshit insane!" says the thug

"TELL ME!" yells Battle Girl, punching one of the walls to emphasize her point. With her super-strength, her fist creates a huge hole in the wall.

"Ok, OK! He's hiding in-" says the thug

However, before the thug can say anything else, a poison dart hit him in the neck, and he falls down, dead.

Battle Girl looks up to see a small black figure scurrying in the shadows atop a building. She did manage to make out a red trident. The Foot Clan's insignia.

Battle Girl is now determined. Sakura and Hinata are her friends, and she can't bear to see more of her friends die. Not after what happened to Giantess Cassie and Megasis. She HAS to stop the Shredder and his Foot Clan, no matter how hard it may be...