Godzilla vs Gundam's

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Guest Darksaiyajin345

All heisei Godzilla

1. Godzilla vs Nu Gundam piloted by Amuro Ray

2. Godzilla vs Strike Freedom piloted by Kira Yamato

3. Godzilla vs God Gundam piloted by Domon Kasshu

4. Godzilla vs Wing Gundam Zero piloted by Heero Yuy

Its not a gauntlet so Godzilla is 100% for each of them.

Edite: Sorry for typos some of my keys are stuck.

Uh...

The Beam Sabers I can see cutting into Godzilla but considering they're tiny... incredibly tiny compared to Godzilla... it wouldn't do much considering his regeneration. Same could be said for the standard beam weaponry.

The Wing Zero imho with its Twin Buster Rifle is probably the only one capable of making Godzilla feel a thing.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Uh...

The Beam Sabers I can see cutting into Godzilla but considering they're tiny... incredibly tiny compared to Godzilla... it wouldn't do much considering his regeneration. Same could be said for the standard beam weaponry.

The Wing Zero imho with its Twin Buster Rifle is probably the only one capable of making Godzilla feel a thing.

That was actually what I thought since the TBR took out a 13+ mile wide space colony in 1 shot.

But Domon has alot of experience with regeneration and fighting it (Devil Gundam) he may be able to hurt him with sekiha tenkyoken.

You know what how about all at once vs Godzilla?

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Domon FTW

THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!!!! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!!!!!

Though actually I could see him either A: helping a lot or B: being wiped out very fast if he acts like a fool and trys to fly at Godzillas face burning finger ready I see him getting blasted to bits by Atomic breath and since the God Gundam (Nu and Strike as well.) Don't have the luxury of being made out of Gundanium (Like Wing Zero) which can take ridiculous punishment from beams Atomic Breath= Complete destruction.

Wing Zero is easily amongst the top most powerful STANDARD Gundams. By Standard, I don't mean ridiculously powerful gundams like the Turn-A Gundam... Its a tough son of a bitch being able to survive re entry and then the backlash from its own rifle for a few shots before it finally fell apart...

Against all, The Gundams would win with severe casualties. One on one, Heero's the only one with a chance.

Guest Djgambrell
THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!!!! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!!!!!

Though actually I could see him either A: helping a lot or B: being wiped out very fast if he acts like a fool and trys to fly at Godzillas face burning finger ready I see him getting blasted to bits by Atomic breath and since the God Gundam (Nu and Strike as well.) Don't have the luxury of being made out of Gundanium (Like Wing Zero) which can take ridiculous punishment from beams Atomic Breath= Complete destruction.

It does have the advantage over everyone in agility.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Wing Zero is easily amongst the top most powerful STANDARD Gundams. By Standard, I don't mean ridiculously powerful gundams like the Turn-A Gundam... Its a tough son of a bitch being able to survive re entry and then the backlash from its own rifle for a few shots before it finally fell apart...

Against all, The Gundams would win with severe casualties. One on one, Heero's the only one with a chance.

Yeah true but I do need to ask could Turn A charge head first into a fully charged TBR shot and come out completely unharmed (Have only seen bits of Turn A and DW gundam was were it took that shot but in the same game char in a Zaku tanked a TBR shot)I mean it should at least need to regen with nanomachines right?

It does have the advantage over everyone in agility.

Well considering 2 of the pilots have negative reaction times (Amuro=Newtype, Heero=Zero System or according to a manga side story possible Newtype) high agility isnt that big a deal.