Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 1649 Shao Kahn vs. T-1000 (Terminator)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The year is 2089: the third World War had come and gone.  For decades after the conflict, the entirety of the planet was in ruins.  To regain any sense of achievement from the devastation, the scattered remains of humanity had to work together.  The outcome was a great peace throughout the world.   As one, they had to take a look at themselves and reevaluate.  Countries began to work together.  Reconciliation and concord ruled for years to follow.  The World would grow strong.  Progressions in medicine, economy and technology spread as the globe worked in one accord.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Eventually, the world would become a paradise of achievement.  In spite of this, with paradise comes boredom therefore; following the technological revolution was an entertainment revolution as well.  One of the more ground-breaking improvements came in the form of virtual reality technology.  What we know as arcades would become a rather outdated word.  The newest form of entertainment to sweep the planet would become known as Fantasy Universe Battle Actuality creatoR or as it became affectionately known by fans, the F.U.B.A.R. 

Within a football sized F.U.B.A.R arena, crowds in the tens of thousands would gather as the holographic backdrop recreates any environment known to man.  This virtual reality phenomenon would allow users to pit their favorite fiction universe characters against each other in mortal combat.  And so, today began the annual tournament amongst the Arena elite.  This year's theme would be magic versus technology and hundreds would step to the plate for fame, glory and revenge.  However, this year something far more sinister lurked behind the scene of F.U.B.A.R.  This year nine friends would contend with the greatest confrontation in the history of the arena.  This was their story...

Round 1 fight 1: T-1000 vs. Shao Khan

Arena:  Crowded City Block 

"Actuality Creator recognizes users: Artemis Entreri, Darkender, Zreth, Marvel Man, Austo, MollyHayes, Videogameman, Nova Force and Skaar.  Welcome to Fantasy Universe Battles gentlemen, enjoy the games."  A computerized voice pronounces.  The nine friends take their fight cards from the registration machine and begin to enter the stadium seating.  "Oh I'm going to enjoy alright...I'm going to enjoy kicking all your..." Darkender's threats are suddenly halted as Marvel Man bumps against him.  "Not in your wildest dreams, Darkender.  That 10G's is all mine, nuff said."  Artemis Entreri laughs loudly, "You'll have to get through me first and I only need one pick to take you all down."  Videogameman smiles and snidely replies.  "We'll see about that.  Well, at least we know there are three easy wins on the card."  They all look in the direction of Nova Force, Austo and Zreth.  "Hey this may be our first time, but we are ready for anything!"  Zreth says exuberantly.  "Yeah!" they all say in unison.  "Children."  Darkender says sardonically.  Skaar remains quiet looking over his fight choices with a troubled expression.  "Hey Molly, who did you choose?"  He says.  "What?  Huh, oh!!  I picked...Hey, I'm not telling you."  The troupe all chuckles as they finally grab their seats and ready for the grand opening.

As anticipated the grand opening is immense.  Fireworks, acrobats and re-creations of past fights fill the showground.  The crowd oohs and ahhs until finally the announcer yells into the loudspeaker.  "Enough of the pleasantries fight fans!!  It's time to get this party started.  You've all paid your money and now it's time to see a WAR!!"  The crowd bursts into an uproar.  "F.U.B.A.R.!!  F.U.B.A.R.!!  F.U.B.A.R.!!  F.U.B.A.R.!!"  They shout loudly.  "Ha ha ha, that's right kiddos!  It's going to be F.U.B.A.R.  We promise you surprises and intrigue this year as the wonderful world of magic goes toe to toe with cold heart of technology!!"  The crowd explodes calling out their chosen genres in dispute.  Suddenly the arena begins to shimmer and change.  Buildings begin to form.  Alleyways immerge and vehicles take the road as a simulated city block forms before their eyes.  "I can't wait to see who's first" MollyHayes says.  "I'm ready to fight."  All of his friends agree with eagerness in their eyes.  The announcer commences again.  "MollyHayes!!  Austo!!  Prepare yourselves...Because we introduce to you our first combatants..."  Both contestants squeal in glee to hear their names on the loud speaker.  The friends shake hands as they are the first to have their choices do battle.

Abruptly, the Outworld ruler known as Shao Khan flickers into existence in the middle of the sports ground.  Rapidly, he pulls his WrathHammer from thin air and slams it into an oncoming patrol car.  "You weak pathetic fool, feel the power of Shao Kahn!"  He bellows.  The crowd goes wild.  MollyHayes nearly jumps from his seat.  "YES, YES, YES!!  THAT WONDERFUL HUNK OF MAN IS MY FIGHTER!!"  The others pull him to his seat in embarrassment.  Back in the arena, Shao Khan goes berserk causing more and more property damage as he calls out for his opponent.  Without warning, another patrol car dives from a roof top and plows towards the Outworld monarch.  Narrowly escaping the feat, Shao Khan leaps to the side and slams the driver with his mallet.  "Is that your best?"  He shouts.  With a completely splattered head, a misshapen man steps from the car.  "Still able to walk; good, you will bow to me!"  Shao Khan commands.  The busted body before him begins to reform.  Like new the broken man is wholly reformed; his arms begin to stretch and form into razor-sharp blades.  T-1000 lowers his glasses and without words lunges en route for Shao Khan.  "You will die, mortal!" he proclaims.  Austo leaps from his seat.  "YES, YES, YES!!  GO T-1000, THAT'S MY PICK GUYS!!"  The eight friends quickly grab him and shove him into his seat.  "WE KNOW!"  They yell in unison as the fight commences...

My favorite part is how many times I mispelled Shao Kahn and what the crap did this thing do to my set up? Am I the only one that sees those â things all over the place? What the crap? Oh well, enjoy the match. Thanks Zreth.

Your welcome. It happens to everyone's setup I think you have to either uncheck all the things on posting place or none of them.

Sorry, I'll work to display your superior intellect in later matches. Seriously, I usually like to use actual qoutes from you guys as you comment on these sort of matches. Such as "Shao Kahn is to skilled for him Shao Kahn for the win!!!!!." This may be in the next one. Then again Granobulax may be writing the next one, so I don't know what he'll do. Anyway, I actually would like to see Shao Kahn win, but he's fighting quite a beast in T-1000. I don't know how Shao Kahn can hurt him. Car explosion maybe?

Guest Artemis Entreri

Artemis is more than just a little intrigue by the two combatants. The excitement he felt was only tempered by his own upcoming match. He eyed the three newcomers with amusement, as the battle raged on. Then his eyes cut to the two rivals that stared back at him.

He new Marvel Man and Darkender would choose very formidable oppoents but he only let and sly smirk curl on one side of his face. The two men smiled likewise, Darkender's smile was not a pleasant one, Art noted!

Great first match! Treacho and Grano! Looking forward to more. And for my vote on this match, I choose T-1000 because physical damage will not stop him.

Right on Art! You're the first to get the idea of this tournament. I hope more people respond though. This has been rather disappointing so far as far as participation goes.

Okay now I get it i guess I should do it right then.

Zreth's foot taps wildly with excitement as he watches the other two contenders fight he quickly takes survey of all the other players. His inexperience emits off him but is quickly rivaled by his determination and energy. His head flings in all directions as he lets out his ever building energy. A sudden roar from the crowd shocks Zreth up from his chair. Zreth jumps up rips off his shirt chucks it down on the ground and throws his arms in the air while he stomps on his shirt.

Zreth: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He quickly rushes out of the building and runs around it several times. He runs back in and flushes each and every one of the toilets and turns on all the taps. He runs back to his seat sweaty, tired, screaming and covered in what might be toilet water.

Zreth: Woo Hoo the match started did you see that guys.

He sits there quietly as he continues to study the now disturbed faces of his competitors.

Oh, I'm definitely using Zreths. Remember Grano, Art participated in the old tournaments, he knows how it works. I'm not too worried about comments. It's just like the Tournament of Fighters, the comments didn't pick up until at least the second round. By the end, everybody was running around in the matches. If your comment is good, it will be used.

Wow, I can't believe I almost missed this. Great set up (as always). It's a shame that those strange symbols appeared.

--------------------------------------------

Marvel Man stares down at the two fighters, thinking about who he'd rather see move on. He wasn't worried though, the only threats in his mind would be Darkender & Artemis, both highly experienced. The three newcomers would be small obstacles.

The thought made of him losing made him chuckle.

"Hey, get me a soda!", Marvel Man shouted, taking advantage of the robotic waiter. It nodded and quickly flew away.

"Getting nervous?", Darkender asked.

Marvel Man laughed boldly and replied, "Me? Never! Nuff said!"

Darkender glared back, but was clearly shaken by Marvel Man's confidence and handsomeness....

Guest mollyhayes01

Mollyhayes01 sat and watched the intresting match.....yelling at Shao Kahn to encourage, and coach him through the fight."come Kahn jab him in the throat, rip his head off, blow him to bits!!!!!" But Kahn seemed to ignore him as if he didn't exist.

"ummm Hello im talking to you ya big lug!!!" Molly screamed still not geting any attention, "He probably can't here me over the roar of the crowd" He thought to himself feeling the need to be heard, he climbs to the top of the stadium and bust the window for the announcers section. *grabbing the mic* move bitch he says to the announcer *tap tap* " testing testing eerr mi mi mi mi mi mi mi.......before he could finish his warm, up he was interrupped by the voice of a man yelling shut the hell up.

Molly grabs a brick and knocks the man out, He then yells into the mic "would you people shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!" causing all the glass in the arena to bust and the contestants to look up for a split second then contiue fighting. Everyone stares at him as he yells into the arena : shao Kahn you can do better than that, use your magic smack him with the hammer, do something!!!!!" before he could continue he was confronted by security he unleashed his martial arts mastery right jab, left knee, right elbow, left hook, round house, backflip kick, and jumping kick.

"Security was down but Shao Kahn still hadn't won so it was time for plan B heh heh heh" he chuckled to himself reaching for the security guards pockets.

That's much better. I don't know about Grano, but I will be using these as much as possible. I'd rather your voices come from you. However, I will probably edit them to fit the storyline, to better interact with each other and so the set up won't be too long. The first round will be mostly getting to know everyone involved and a few hints into what the real storyline will be. Soon, a great evil will arise to challenge you all!! Muahahahaaha! Sorry, trying to be dramatic.

Guest MarvelFan15

I'm offended that I wasn't chosen...

;-P Joking! This is a very well-written match. I've taken an interest. However, due to techinical glitches, this match is indeed FUBAR (another joke).

I'm offended that I wasn't chosen...

;-P Joking! This is a very well-written match. I've taken an interest. However, due to techinical glitches, this match is indeed FUBAR (another joke).

It's fixed in the archives. Nice. Anyway, Grano told me how to bypass the glich. It won't happen next time around. I hope! MarvelFan, you didn't see the forum topic about these matches?

Zreth and Molly wait for the next match, you'll see what the postings are for.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Austo191

I'm sorry I missed this match, but I won't be on the site for another couple of weeks because we are going to cut off our internet. The only times I'll ever be able to get back on is at the library and at freinds houses. Bye