Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 1489 Jason Lee Scott and Tommy Oliver vs. Godzilla and Gorosaurus

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Takes place in the Showa Series and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1, before Tommy lost all of his powers from the Green Candle.

-------------

On the Moon at Rita's Moon Palace, Rita was really angry today. "Why is it every time I send monsters to attack Angel Grove to destroy those Power Rangers, the Rangers always destroys them and wins!"

"Its Finster's fault." Goldar said, "He makes very weak monsters."

"I have you know, Goldar! That the monsters I make are not weak!" Finster yelled, "Besides, you can't beat the Power Rangers yourself!"

"What was that!" Goldar yelled back at Finster.

"There has got to be someway to beat those Power Rangers." Rita said, "But our monsters can never beat them." Then Rita thought of something.

"What is it, Rita?" Baboo asked.

"Maybe she is going to get another headache." Squatt said.

"I just had an idea." Rita said, "If our monsters can't beat the Power Rangers. Then I'll get other types of monsters that will. The Planet Earth has its own giant monsters that we can use."

"There is an island called Monster Island, that has giant monsters on it. It is near Japan." Finster said.

"Let's see." Rita said as she looked through her telescope. Soon Rita found Monster Island and saw monsters on it. She looked to see which monsters to pick. Then she saw Godzilla and Gorosaurus. "Yes, these two will do nicely."

Then Rita used her wand and fired two red energy beams towards Earth at Monster Island. Suddenly, Godzilla and Gorosaurus were hit by the energy beams, and they yelled. Then, Godzilla's and Gorosaurus' eyes were glowing red, and they were under Rita's spell.

"Yes, now that they are under my spell, I will teleport them to attack Angel Grove." Rita said, "Also I will send some Putties and some of our monsters to attack the park, while my two new giant monsters attack the city. That way, the Power Rangers will have no choice but to split up and cut their forces in half. Soon the Earth will be mine." Then Rita began to laugh.

On Earth, at the Command Center, Zordon called the Rangers. As Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, Kimberly, and Tommy arrived, Jason asked, "What's the matter Zordon?"

"The city is under attack." Zordon said, "Look at the Viewing Globe."

As the Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, on it was Godzilla and Gorosaurus attacking the city. "Hey I know those monsters." Billy said, "That's Godzilla and Gorosaurus. They are one of those giant monsters that attacks Japan."

"But why are they here, and attacking Angel Grove?" Zack asked.

"This is Rita's work." Zordon said, "She has them under her spell and has sent them to attack Angel Grove."

On the Viewing Globe, Godzilla had knocked down some buildings. "Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi!" Alpha 5 cried, "They are going to destroy all of the city, unless they are stopped."

"We need to stop him." Tommy said.

But then the alarm went off. "What is it now?" Trini asked.

Alpha went to the controls. "Oh No! Rita has sent her monsters and Putties to attack the park. I will put it on the Viewing Globe." They looked at the Viewing Globe and saw monsters and Putties attacking the park.

"How are we going to stop them and those two giant monsters at the same time?" Kimberly asked.

"I will go to the city and use the Dragonzord to battle Godzilla and Gorosaurus." Tommy said, "The rest of you all can go to the park and take care of those monsters and Putties."

"But Tommy, even if you use the Dragonzord to battle them, it will be out numbered two to one." Billy said.

"I will go with Tommy and use the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord to help Dragonzord to battle them." Jason said, "I'm sure the rest of you can take care of those monsters and Putties without me."

"You can count on us." Zack said.

"You two be careful." Kimberly said.

"We will." Tommy said.

"Go Rangers." Zordon said, "And may the power protect you."

"Its Morphin Time!" Jason yelled.

"Dragonzord!" Tommy yelled.

"Mastodon!" Zack yelled

"Pterodactyl!" Kimberly yelled.

"Triceratops!" Billy yelled.

"Saber-Toothed Tiger!" Trini yelled.

"Tyrannosaurus!" Jason yelled.

After they Morphed into the Power Rangers, Jason, the Red Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger teleported to the city, while the rest of the Rangers teleported to the park. As the Red Ranger and the Green Ranger arrived at the city, they saw Godzilla and Gorosaurus destroying buildings.

"Its time for some Dinosaur Power!" The Red Ranger yelled. Soon the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord arrived in the city, and the Red Ranger jumped inside of the zord.

"Time for Dragonzord." The Green Ranger said as he got his Dragon Dagger and played it. Soon the Dragonzord rose out of Angel Grove Bay and went to the city.

Godzilla and Gorosaurus looked and saw the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, and Dragonzord together. The two giant monsters knew that the zords had come here to stop them. So Godzilla and Gorosaurus ran towards the two zords to attack them.

-------------

So there you have it. It's Tyrannosaurus Dinozord and Dragonzord vs Godzilla and Gorosaurus.

Note: For this match, the monsters and the zords are scaled to comparable size and weight.

Who will win?

Guest chaos-with-honor

Wow. This could have been an actual script for the show. If it wern't Power Rangers, I'd be ver impressed.

Gorosaurus can't stand up to the firepower of the Dinozord, and Dragonzord is easily a match for MechaGodzilla - which means it should be able to stalemate the big G until Jason gets done with Gorosaurus and tips the odds.

Tommy and Jason for the win....dammit.

• 3 years later...

This is the first match I made on here.

Does anyone like to reply to it?