X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10035 Darth Vader vs. Sinestro

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

In space...............Exiting a special space vortex into a new galaxy far far far away.................There were seven individual flying through space with a yellow aura and empowered by yellow color of rings. It was Sinestro and he was leading six other Sinestro Corps Members and they were Lyssa Drak, Arkillo, Bedovian, Despotellis, Karu-Sil, and Kiriazis. Sinestro lead the six others through space to a dark nameless planet. And once there a strange feel of dread happened to them. Arkillo was enraged and roared aloud and both Karu-Sil and Kiriazis were uneasy.Lyssa Drak:"Sinestro!" "This is the place as the scrolls foretold!"Sinestro:"I suggest we all be ready for anything." "Agreed?"All:"Yes Sinestro!"And so the seven yellow ring Corps members flew down into the planet atmosphere and became even more dangerous. However with Sinestro's help they over came it and made a discovery of a strange temple.It was a five sided pyramid with huge steps leading towards the top.Lyssa Drak:"As the scrolls state only the one seeking the knowledge can enter the temple on the top!"Sinestro:"Then it shall be me then!" "Everyone be ready for anything!"And so as Sinestro slowly flew his way up toward the top part of the chamber. The Six other members were about to be even more unsettled. Both Arkilloc and Bedovian heard something move at incredible speeds. And then the attackers appeared into the opening as Sith-Hounds!The Sith-hounds leaped out and five tackled Arkilloc and with their combined powers of the dark side of the force hold the brutish one down. Bedovian, Karu-Sil, and Kiriazis formed weapons and tried to fight back. While both Lyssa Drak and Despotellis where just surrounded by many Sith-Hounds.Sinestro who didn't even hear the battle being waged below entered the temple main chamber and there to greet him was none other than Darth Vader.Darth Vader:"Welcome Sinestro!" "I am Darth Vader!" "I am the guardian of this temple!" "Isn't Ironic that we two once heroic beings for our sides now turn evil meet like this?"Sinestro:"You know what I want?"Darth Vader:"Of course the knowledge and location of the Black Power Ring was entrusted to the Sith along time ago!" "But I'm still not going to just give it to you!"Sinestro:"Then that's your mistake!"Sinestro then forms a dual-edged yellow beam, yellow light sabre and Darth Vader ignites his red beam light sabre at the same time.Darth Vader:"You underestimate the powers of the Dark Side of the force!"Sinestro:"I think not!"And then they fight! And the Sith-Hounds continue to maul and feed outside.And the battle for the Black Ring began!

First off, "It's Good" from me.

And I agree, once Sinestro realizes Vader is pretty kick-ass with the Lightsabre he'll just get more creative.

Now if it were Vader and a room full of battle droids, the fight would last a bit longer.

Now, if Vader can do that "Choke you from across the room" trick THROUGH Sinestro's armor ( in the extended universe, force TK doesn't necessarily get stopped by shields, and I'm going to assume that Sinestro's shields are similar enough to count as the same ), he has a chance for a little while.

But only a little while.

Sorry, the power of the Yellow Side is far greater than the Dark Side.

Vader dies as easily as he once killed a room full of pre-teen Jedi padawans.

Sinestro can win this with ease. Vader is a guy in a walking Iron Lung sinestro breaks anything it kind of ruins things for Vader, and he can do that easily.