X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 9318 Kid Buu vs. Evil Buu

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

At the Moon Palace, Rita Repulsa was getting sick and tired of losing to the Power Rangers. Every time Rita would send a monster to fight the Power Rangers, it ended up being destroyed by them. It seems that her monsters weren’t powerful enough to destroy those teenagers. But then Rita came up with a plan. If her monsters couldn’t beat the Power Rangers, then she would find others that can.Rita looked into a crystal ball, searching for creatures from space, time, and other universes. The crystal ball showed Rita an image from another universe, where Evil Buu was beating up Good Buu. Rita saw how powerful Evil Buu was, and what he was capable of. Then the crystal ball showed her another image of the same universe, but from another time frame, where the Evil Buu was now Kid Buu, who was fighting Goku, Vegeta, and the same Good Buu from before. Rita saw how powerful and dangerous this Kid Buu was, and what he was capable of as well.“Yes. I can use these two to help me to destroy the Power Rangers.” Rita said, “I will send them to Angel Grove, where they can attack people, forcing the Rangers to fight them.” Then Rita began to cast a spell to send the two Buus to Angel Grove.Later at the city of Angel Grove, people was walking around, mining their own business. But then appearing out of nowhere was Evil Buu who was up in the sky. Some of the people noticed Evil Buu, and were frighten by him. “Where am I?” Evil Buu asked himself. “The last thing I remembered was fighting that fat blob, who thought he was Majin Buu, and I almost beat him.”But then appearing out of nowhere as well was Kid Buu. The small Buu looked around to see where he was, and saw that this was not the same planet where he was fighting Goku, Vegeta, and Good Buu on. Soon the two Buus noticed one another, and were stunned to see each other.Evil Buu flew towards next to Kid Buu and asked him, “Who are you? You look like that fat blob I was fighting, but your much smaller and thinner than him.” But Kid Buu ignored Evil Buu’s question, and was beating down on his chest and was making sounds with his mouth. Evil Buu got annoyed by Kid Buu’s actions, and said to him, “You know what. I’ll just kill you now.” Evil Buu held his hand at Kid Buu, and fired a blast of energy, blowing up the small Buu into many pieces.“Well that was easy.” Evil Buu said smiling. But then the pink pieces were moving on their own, and were all coming together to form into Kid Buu again. Evil Buu was shocked to see that Kid Buu could regenerate like he could. Then Kid Buu kicked Evil Buu in the stomach, sending him flying, and crashing through three buildings, which made them come tumbling down. People were running in terror as they saw what was happening.Kid Buu was laughing at what he did to Evil Buu and seeing the people running away. But then flying out of rubble was Evil Buu, who was heading towards Kid Buu. The small Buu stopped laughing as he saw the gray Buu was heading towards him. Kid Buu didn’t have time to do anything as Evil Buu punched him in the face, sending him crashing right into a building, having it come tumbling down on him.“No one does that to Majin Buu.” Evil Buu said.But then a pink light was coming out of the pieces of the building, and soon the rubble was blown away, which revealed that Kid Buu was still standing. “Me Buu. Not You.” Kid Buu said. Then Kid Buu flew up to fight Evil Buu. However, Evil Buu was flying down to fight Kid Buu. Soon the two Buus collided with each other, which made a massivee shockwave that knocked down some buildings, and blew people and vehicles away.At the Moon Palace, Rita wasn’t happy at what she was seeing through her telescope. “What are they doing! There suppose to be working together to fight the Power Rangers, not each other!”“Don’t worry my Empress, I’m sure that they can still fight the Power Rangers while fighting each other.” Goldar said.“Yea Rita, the Power Rangers will show up to fight them.” Baboo said. “After all its their job to protect the Earth.”“You two better be right.” Rita said.Back at Angel Grove, it now looked like a war zone as the two Buus were still fighting each other. The Buus where still up in the air, and were firing energy blasts at each other. The Buus were each getting hit by the attacks, but thanks to their regeneration they were healing much faster. Some of the energy blasts were missing targets, and were hitting people, vehicles, and buildings instead.The Buus stopped firing at each other, and where going to fight each other in hand-to-hand combat, until.... “Stop right there!” The two Buus looked down and saw the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Tommy as the Green Ranger, Zack as the Black Ranger, Kimberly as the Pink Ranger, Billy as the Blue Ranger, Trini as the Yellow Ranger, and Jason as the Red Ranger.“We don’t know why you two are fighting each other, but you are destroying our city and hurting people.” The Red Ranger said.“So now you will have to face the Power Rangers.” The Green Ranger said.“So get ready for a beating that you will never forget.” The Yellow Ranger said. But the two Buus ignored them and went on throwing punches and kicks at each other.“Hey! We’re talking to you two!” The Pink Ranger yelled at the Buus.“There not taking us seriously.” The Black Ranger said.“I say we attack them now, while they are fighting each other.” The Blue Ranger said.“Right. Get out your Blade Blasters!” The Red Ranger said.“Right.” The other Rangers said. Black Ranger, Pink Ranger, Blue Ranger, Yellow Ranger, and Red Ranger got out their Blade Blasters, and fired them at the Buus. The two Buus got hit by the lasers, but it didn’t hurt them at all. Instead the Buus stopped fighting and looked down at the Power Rangers.The Power Rangers were shocked to see that their weapons didn’t have an effct on them. “Uh... Guys. I don’t think they liked that.” The Pink Ranger said.“You think.” The Green Ranger said. Then each of the two Buus made a big ball of energy with their hands.“We need Dinosaur Pow....” But the Red Ranger didn’t finish what he was saying as the two Buus lunched the energy balls down at the Power Rangers, which made a very huge explosion.After the smoke from the explosion cleared up, it revealed a very big crater, and nothing left of the Power Rangers. Kid Buu was laughing and pointing down at the cater. But then Evil Buu punched Kid Buu, sending him flying across the city. However, Kid Buu stopped himself and flew back to fight Evil Buu.At the Moon Palace, Rita was very happy. “I don’t believe it! One of my plans actually worked! The Power Rangers are finally dead! The Earth is now mine!”“Uh... Empress Rita. You may what to send those two back now. If they keep this up, they are going to destroy the Earth before you can conquer it.” Scorpina said.“Your right. I’ll go ahead and send them back.” Rita said. Then Rita began to cast a spell to send the two Buus back to their universe.But then Squatt noticed there were three red dots in the form of a triangle on Rita’s head. “Hey, Rita? What’s that on your head?” Squatt asked. Before Rita could said anything, a blast of plasma energy came out of nowhere, and hit Rita in the head, blowing it up. Then Rita’s body fell down to the floor.All of Rita’s minions were shocked, and looked around to see were the attack came from. Soon they saw a outline of someone, or something that was almost invisible. The figure uncloaked, and revealed himself to be Berserker Predator. “That monster killed Rita!” Finster yelled.“I can’t believe it! I’m finally free!” Goldar yelled happily. But then Goldar felt something sharp was cutting through his body, and yelled in pain as an almost invisible blade came out of his chest.Everyone looked at Goldar and saw behind him was another almost invisible figure. The cloaked figure used his hand to pierce through Goldar’s back. Then the cloaked figure used his hand and the blade to hold Goldar over him. Goldar yelled in pain as he felt that he was being ripped apart. Soon Goldar was ripped in two, and his blood spilled all over the cloaked figure. Goldar is dead. The cloaked figure let out a great roar, and threw the two halfs of Goldar away from each other.“Goldar! NO! You Monster! I’m going to kill you!” Scorpina yelled at the second figure. But before she could do anything, a third figure that was cloaked came out of nowhere, and use his blade to cut Scorpina’s head off. Finster, Squatt, and Baboo were all scared by what they saw.Then the second and third figures decided to uncloak themselves. The one that killed Goldar turned out to be Falconer Predator, and the one that killed Scorpina turned out to Tracker Predator.The three Black Super Predators had came to the Moon Palace to killed everybody. They had heard that Rita was supposed to be one of the most power sorcerous in the universe. But it turns out that the fact was wrong. They never thought killing her and some of her minions would be this easy.The three Black Super Predators looked at Finster, Squatt, and Baboo, who where all against the wall, afraid of the hunters. The Black Super Predators smiled under their masks, and walked slowly towards the last of Rita’s minions to kill them.Back at what was left of Angel Grove, the two Buus were still fighting each other. “I’m going to kill you!” Evil Buu yelled. Kid Buu just let out an angry roared.----------So there you have it. Which Buu do you think will win?

Evil Buu was also quite possibly the smartest of all the Buus with the exception of Super Absorbed Z fighters Buu, as he is the only one to say "I'm Majin Buu!" instead of "Me Buu!" He could possibly easily trick Kid Buu as it is shown that a fight with Kid Buu is not all about power, as shown by Vegeta.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

This is a match I have pondered upon myself. Fat Buu managed to get hits on Kid Buu while Fat Buu got absolutely owned by Evil Buu. Tough call here.

The Vanishing Ball trick wouldn't get much mileage in this fight, but Kid Buu still has the advantage of absorption. Evil Buu is probably has a higher power level, and unlike Goku, no reasons to hold back, he doesn't care about collateral damage, has no friends to speak about, and as far as we know, his powers aren't taxing his body.

Either way, to the coin flip! Evil Buu it is!

This is tough. Evil Buu managed to Kid Buu was a tough opponent for Vegeta and Fat Buu he was also only able to be killed through a spirit bomb with all the energy of the people from the Earth. Either could also absorb the other. Yeah, this is a tough one to call.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Kid Buu is the strongest version of Buu i have to go with him.

Fail.....

Kid Buu plays around a lot which is why Fat Buu was able to hold him off his battle's with other characters put him above Evil Fat Buu who is stronger than Fat Buu and Evil Buu (Since Fat and Evil buu are a division of power like Piccolo and Kami only unequel as Evil got more power than Good Buu) this shows when he destroyes Vegeta (Super saiyajin 2) and wears down Goku (Super saiyajin 3) while Fat Buu (evil) could only slightly beat Vegeta and was toyed with by SSJ3 Goku. And evil Buu is weaker than fat Buu but stronger than good Buu.

So Buu powerlevel goes.

Super Buu (Saikyo no Gohan absorbed)

Super Buu (Super saiyajin 3 Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed)

Super Buu

Kid Buu (Minami no Kaioshin absorbed)

Kid Buu

Fat Buu

Evil Buu

Good Buu