Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 1215 Doctor Doom vs. Shazam

Guest callisto

Guest DarkOdin
i dnt really knw much about the wizard shazam but the way guys on this site revere him i thought doom could handle any1, and i wanted to make a shazam doom fight

No problem Bro the Wizard Shazam is a skyfather level being in D/C Think someone on Odin levels of power

Ummm No shazam has no weakness o electricity or magic. lol Where did you hear this from.

Ummm yes he does electricity changes him back and strong magic affects him greatly. Look it up.

Guest DarkOdin
Ummm yes he does electricity changes him back and strong magic affects him greatly. Look it up.

Your wroung there buddy only Lighting bolts coming from The wizard shazam turn him back into his human form not eletricty lol.

Stroung magic doesn't effect him any different then anyone else all of Captain marvel powers are from the gods and give him high durability from magic and physical attack. Prime example when he fights blam Adam. Superman is weak agasint magical attacks not Capt Marvel aka Shazam get your facts right before you make such a statement. Hell you can read his wikipeida and it will give you the info i just gave you.

Your wroung there buddy only Lighting bolts coming from The wizard shazam turn him back into his human form not eletricty lol.

Stroung magic doesn't effect him any different then anyone else all of Captain marvel powers are from the gods and give him high durability from magic and physical attack. Prime example when he fights blam Adam. Superman is weak agasint magical attacks not Capt Marvel aka Shazam get your facts right before you make such a statement. Hell you can read his wikipeida and it will give you the info i just gave you.

Don't use the regular one....buddy. Use this one http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_Freeman_(New_Earth)

Guest DarkOdin
Don't use the regular one....buddy. Use this one http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_Freeman_(New_Earth)

LOL one you know were are talking about billy not fredy????

Two wiki also says he has magical resistance and a weakest to magic high end lol

Three Wikipedia is not accrate it is just a summary from fans and in the d/c versionis wroung.

If you have an issue that shows Captain Marvel getting hit with "regualr" lighting and turning back to his human form post it or give me a issue number

LOL one you know were are talking about billy not fredy????

Two wiki also says he has magical resistance and a weakest to magic high end lol

Three Wikipedia is not accrate it is just a summary from fans and in the d/c versionis wroung.

If you have an issue that shows Captain Marvel getting hit with "regualr" lighting and turning back to his human form post it or give me a issue number

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? damn. Not Freddy huh oh well.

Guest DarkOdin
If you wait a while I might be able to show you when Lady Marvel get's shocked and reverted by the OMAC project.

cool i be here. By the way they are debating over how it works as. Many time in comics PIS come into to plan when a writer deosn't know how a power set works for a given characters it is up to us to weed the crap out.

The whole thing with thor turning him into BIlly was from a non-cannon crossover which is non cannon for a reason All crossover are BS. Prime example is when VEnom beat the hell out of Superman

cool i be here. By the way they are debating over how it works as. Many time in comics PIS come into to plan when a writer deosn't know how a power set works for a given characters it is up to us to weed the crap out.

The whole thing with thor turning him into BIlly was from a non-cannon crossover which is non cannon for a reason All crossover are BS. Prime example is when VEnom beat the hell out of Superman

Yeah I know but I'm getting desprate. And Thor's lightning should work seeing that it is magic lightning.

I just figured out something Shazam (If your correct) only changes from a bolt of magical lightning and Doctor Doom can do that. I'm not saying that Doom will win for sure but I'm just saying it's not a stomp. I like Shazam and I like Shazam so much more then Superman. They should just kick Superman away and replace him with Shazam. But of course GL is better.

Guest DarkOdin
I just figured out something Shazam (If your correct) only changes from a bolt of magical lightning and Doctor Doom can do that. I'm not saying that Doom will win for sure but I'm just saying it's not a stomp. I like Shazam and I like Shazam so much more then Superman. They should just kick Superman away and replace him with Shazam. But of course GL is better.

Well Almost there Shazam changes from only the SAME magic bolt of lighting he summons no another type of magic bolt. However Doom could redirect the magic bolt if shazam tries to hit him with it that would work a Doom is smart/powerful enough to do it.

I personally place Capt. Marvel of Supes he is Spes equal but has magic backing it up but he will forever live under the shadow of Supes

Well Almost there Shazam changes from only the SAME magic bolt of lighting he summons no another type of magic bolt. However Doom could redirect the magic bolt if shazam tries to hit him with it that would work a Doom is smart/powerful enough to do it.

I personally place Capt. Marvel of Supes he is Spes equal but has magic backing it up but he will forever live under the shadow of Supes

Supes should burn in hell. Then GL will be king and Shazam somewhere close.

Guest DarkOdin
Hey Dark Odin can you check out my Lilith Vs. Justice league match I want to know what you think about it.

Sure i am on the way

Guest Optimus Luthor
Supes should burn in hell. Then GL will be king and Shazam somewhere close.

superman is hte most iconic,groundbreaking, famous,inspirational comic book super hero ever created, bar none, jus sayin. . .

Guest DarkOdin
superman is hte most iconic,groundbreaking, famous,inspirational comic book super hero ever created, bar none, jus sayin. . .

Your right there he is the Icon all superhero's I myself i AM a huge Marvel fan but Supes is Supes

Guest Optimus Luthor
Your right there he is the Icon all superhero's I myself i AM a huge Marvel fan but Supes is Supes

u can cuss the crap out of dc, but any self respecting comic book fan has to hand it to SUPERMAN

Curses the Superman virus has infected the White House but thankfully I don't live in USA. But none the less I must contact the Corps. In brightest day, I blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power.........GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!!!!

Does Superman have his own Wikia http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Wiki