Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

London Town: The Opera House

Hugo Fowl

Opera-9255783.jpg

The London Opera, reflecting a world of love and horror. Drama and despair on stage beneath the lights and the songs that did emit from the souls of the actors.

Tonight, a rendition of certain classics would be playing to cater to the cream of societies crop. As all the people came together to watch the show.

Tonight, some of societies paparazzi and gossipers would be abuzz at several things.

One of which was obviously Alexander le Diablo, who walked in with an exotic beauty on his arm whom they hadn't seen before. A foreigner from the east, which caused a few discreet biting comments from a few of the more venomous rumor mongers.

The second was the arrival of rich recluse, Lady Remington as well as her daughter. Elegant and private, which caused all manner of tongues to wag as to what she did with her time.

The third was a party to be had later in one of the rooms for the lead singer by Lady Moria McBaron.

For now though, Alex would lead Bell to box 56 for a seat before glancing in the corner...And smiling as he saw a hawk-headed cane there, waiting for him.

And taking it, he glanced at Bell and spoke.

"Atticus does excellent work. I must remember to ensure all my business goes through him from now on."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Aednet would be dressed up at her finest, right by her mothers side. She was exited as can be, she couldn't remember the last time she had visited a place like this. Turning to ehr mom, she would whisper.

"This is exiting, no?."

Aednet would be dressed up at her finest, right by her mothers side. She was exited as can be, she couldn't remember the last time she had visited a place like this. Turning to ehr mom, she would whisper.

"This is exiting, no?."

She smiled, looking around as she pulled out her opera glasses. Handing a spare to her daughter as she surveyed the area before she smiled.

"Ah, I recognize some of these people....There's Lord McBaron. Your father speaks of him highly, his occupation is a banker. And then we have his wife whose with him, Moria. We went to the same school together, though we were never truly close....Ah, I see the Col. Is out and about. Oh....Isn't that Alex?"

She frowned for a moment as she focused on his box before she spoke.

"And he seems to be accompanied by a young lady. Poor thing."

Then blushing at her own statement, she turned it away and began to see if she could spot anyone else there that she knew before the Opera began.

If anyone was to look at that box now, they would observe Alex speaking in what was apparently low tones to the mysterious lady. No doubt, some sort of honey he was known to use on all the women he had conquered in the past. Well, actually....

In the box, Alex would be speaking to Bell in low tones as he glanced around, his posture preventing his lips from being read....Just in case.

"Our target is Moria McBaron. But we won't be killing her tonight, its strictly information gathering. Besides, I want to test my new toy more fully when that happens."

He tapped the hawk-head cane meaningfully before he spoke again, in amusement this time.

"On the plus side, I think we gave the vultures here more dead carrion to enjoy with your presence mia belle. They'll be going crazy, wanting to know who you are."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Aednet took the glasses, before listening to her mother speak. As she noticed Alex, Aednet too would turn. Upon seeing the "girl" he was with, as the woman whovwas with him bothvtimes the other night. Strange, she thought before shrugging off the thought.

"Heh, lets leave them to their business mother....so why all the attention on you?"

Aednet took the glasses, before listening to her mother speak. As she noticed Alex, Aednet too would turn. Upon seeing the "girl" he was with, as the woman whovwas with him bothvtimes the other night. Strange, she thought before shrugging off the thought.

"Heh, lets leave them to their business mother....so why all the attention on you?"

She smiled somewhat wryly as she spoke.

"As I hardly throw parties, leave the manor or my garden, my presence in public gives the gossipers something to talk about. I've been informed that one of their favorite things is to debate on what else I do with my time."

Guest KevinDWolf93
She smiled somewhat wryly as she spoke.

"As I hardly throw parties, leave the manor or my garden, my presence in public gives the gossipers something to talk about. I've been informed that one of their favorite things is to debate on what else I do with my time."

Aednet would give a small chuckle at that.

"To think, people waste such valuable time on something like that. On the other hand, since ive been...out, im not quite sure how exiting a life you live past that, myself. Do you fancy yourself a mystery, mother?" Aednet would joke.

Aednet would give a small chuckle at that.

"To think, people waste such valuable time on something like that. On the other hand, since ive been...out, im not quite sure how exiting a life you live past that, myself. Do you fancy yourself a mystery, mother?" Aednet would joke.

She giggled at that and spoke.

"Thats human nature for you dear. Oh."

She turned in her seat as an usher presented an envelope to her with an invitation of some kind and reading it, she raised an eyebrow and spoke dryly.

"We've just been invited to a party of some kind after the show. Moria will be hosting it for one of the performers....Interesting...Shall we go my dear?"

Guest Ellisra
Opera-9255783.jpg

The London Opera, reflecting a world of love and horror. Drama and despair on stage beneath the lights and the songs that did emit from the souls of the actors.

Tonight, a rendition of certain classics would be playing to cater to the cream of societies crop. As all the people came together to watch the show.

Tonight, some of societies paparazzi and gossipers would be abuzz at several things.

One of which was obviously Alexander le Diablo, who walked in with an exotic beauty on his arm whom they hadn't seen before. A foreigner from the east, which caused a few discreet biting comments from a few of the more venomous rumor mongers.

The second was the arrival of rich recluse, Lady Remington as well as her daughter. Elegant and private, which caused all manner of tongues to wag as to what she did with her time.

The third was a party to be had later in one of the rooms for the lead singer by Lady Moria McBaron.

For now though, Alex would lead Bell to box 56 for a seat before glancing in the corner...And smiling as he saw a hawk-headed cane there, waiting for him.

And taking it, he glanced at Bell and spoke.

"Atticus does excellent work. I must remember to ensure all my business goes through him from now on."

Bell would manage to pull Alex close and whisper into his ear.

"The first sign that one of these idiots tries to force me to leave you an bet a knife will be wedged between his eyes before the night is over."

She would let go of him and smile at him before making a slight gesture to the people making ugly glances at her. The gesture would be more then just intimidating.

Bell would manage to pull Alex close and whisper into his ear.

"The first sign that one of these idiots tries to force me to leave you an bet a knife will be wedged between his eyes before the night is over."

She would let go of him and smile at him before making a slight gesture to the people making ugly glances at her. The gesture would be more then just intimidating.

He chuckled at that, and outright laughed as she did the gesture before speaking.

"Indeed? Were we not to keep a low profile for now, I'd request it. If only to watch such an amusing sight."

More seriously, he added.

"Don't worry about those racists fools. Anyone who molests you in such a manner, I'll kill myself later in our off-time. For now, we can just relax....And perhaps talk?"

Beforehand, Atticus would have found Alexander, and given him his cane, "Its done, as you asked friend. Now, don't pay me any mind, I'll be back in a quick fashion."

He would rapidly leave the room.

Watching him leave, he chuckled and leaned back.

"I like that man."

Guest KevinDWolf93
She giggled at that and spoke.

"Thats human nature for you dear. Oh."

She turned in her seat as an usher presented an envelope to her with an invitation of some kind and reading it, she raised an eyebrow and spoke dryly.

"We've just been invited to a party of some kind after the show. Moria will be hosting it for one of the performers....Interesting...Shall we go my dear?"

"Sounds fun...I dont mind going if you dont." Aednet would reply. "Do you wish to at least stop by afterwards?"

Guest Ellisra
He chuckled at that, and outright laughed as she did the gesture before speaking.

"Indeed? Were we not to keep a low profile for now, I'd request it. If only to watch such an amusing sight."

More seriously, he added.

"Don't worry about those racists fools. Anyone who molests you in such a manner, I'll kill myself later in our off-time. For now, we can just relax....And perhaps talk?"

She would look back in his direction.

"I have no problems with talking Alex. What would you like to talk about?"

She would observe the man a few rows in front of them from time to time as he would be giving her a rather dirty and unwelcoming glare every now and then.

"Sounds fun...I dont mind going if you dont." Aednet would reply. "Do you wish to at least stop by afterwards?"

"Hmmm....I suppose it would be educational to check it out. See what society is doing nowadays."

She would observe the man a few rows in front of them from time to time as he would be giving her a rather dirty and unwelcoming glare every now and then.

His smile fading, as he looked at her, he hesitated for a moment and he spoke.

"You know a lot about me from our time together....But to my shame, I cannot say the same. What can you tell me of your past? If you don't wish to speak of it...Then say the word and I shall be silent."

"Hmmm....I suppose it would be educational to check it out. See what society is doing nowadays."

His smile fading, as he looked at her, he hesitated for a moment and he spoke.

"You know a lot about me from our time together....But to my shame, I cannot say the same. What can you tell me of your past? If you don't wish to speak of it...Then say the word and I shall be silent."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Aednet would look at her mother oddly.

"You really dont get out much do you?....being able to talk like that." she would mutter. "What is it you do?"

Guest Ellisra

Bell would sit in her seat next to Alex's and glare back at the man glaring at her. Her eyes would then shift into squints of intimidating measures. This would send a message to the man glaring at her that she should not be messed with. At least not unless one had the confidence to confront her. She then returned to her happy expression as the glaring man never looked at her again. The night was promising to be a very long one as Bell sat and waited for the show to start

"Oi, I'm back, friend. Where shall I sit?", Atticus asked politely, he'd address the missus, "Hello, ma'am, I am Atticus Mauer, an acquaintance of Alex here. Pleasure to meet you."

"This is Bell. A good friend of mine."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Ahem, maybe you can tell me later...so what show is going to play?" Aednet would ask.

"Ahem, maybe you can tell me later...so what show is going to play?" Aednet would ask.

She smiled and spoke.

"Forgive me dear, I was lost in thought. Its Faust tonight. The story of the man who made a deal with the devil for power. The critiques called it "risqué" but I confess a curiosity."

And taking out her opera glasses, she would observe the stage as the show began.

Alex for his part would be scanning the area before he stood up and spoke.

"Excuse me."

And he would walk out of the box, his cane in hand.

Guest KevinDWolf93
She smiled and spoke.

"Forgive me dear, I was lost in thought. Its Faust tonight. The story of the man who made a deal with the devil for power. The critiques called it "risqué" but I confess a curiosity."

And taking out her opera glasses, she would observe the stage as the show began.

"It's alright mother...and the play sounds intresting. What one would give for power..." she said, cracking a smile. There was a certain irony to it for her. She thought about the power she had. What would she give to keep it? A question she wasn't quite sure how to answer. With that in mind, she glanced over to her mother, contemplating on whether or not to butg her about it.

Guest Ellisra
She smiled and spoke.

Alex for his part would be scanning the area before he stood up and spoke.

"Excuse me."

And he would walk out of the box, his cane in hand.

Bell would wonder where he was heading off to so quickly and thus would follow him for a short while with her eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Act 1 would be playing, and all would seem right. The people were watching, the stage was alight.

And though all the drama would be centered right there..... Unbeknown to the people, they really should have bewared.

With assassins, werewolves and cyborgs galore....Whose to say that the real show was on the stage and the boards?

But its plot that your wanting, plot that you care! And so, let the curtains part from box 75, of Bel-Air.

(Note: We used Bel-Air because it helped with the rhyming, and also not to throw off our timing.)

And sitting in the box, in conversation so deep was a pair of two people(two people, both creeps.)

Creeps to the core, creeps to the center. Able to out-creep anyone in wind or weather.

And it was these two people that Alex would be a-spying.

And hope that these creeps would not notice him.......((*Pauses in thought as he strives to think up a suitable word that ryhmes with "spying."))

*This RP post brought to you by Dr. Seuss. All rights reserved.