MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Match 880 Starkiller vs. Masters Of The Universe

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Eternia

Starkiller stands over the bodies of Skeletor, Trap-Jaw, Beast-man and Evil-lyn. He stretches as his lightsaber is extinguished and Proxie comes into the room and says "Well done Master! You have finished these people as Lord Vader asked you to."

"Yes Proxie... send the info to Lord Vader."

Proxie sends the message to Lord Vader. Starkiller practices his technique in Snake Mountain for hours while awaiting Vaders next orders.

In the process of his training he comes across Skeletors diaries. He reads them for many hours until finally Proxie finds him in Skeletors chambers.

"Master... He is here." With that Proxie transforms into the Sith Lord Darth Vader.

"You have slain the one they call Skeletor and his minions?" He asks.

"Yes Master, they will trouble you no more."

"Good. Prepare to leave. We will send Stormtroopers to secure his castle and surrounding areas."

"If I may Lord Vader. I found some diaries that speak of a warrior that Skeletor seems to have had some kind of Love/Hate relationship with."

"Love/Hate relationship?"

"Yes Master. While on the surface of his diaries it reads as though he has nothing but hatred for this warrior, the numerous times he has fought this individual and his cronies speaks to the fact that he had respect... and possibly even love for this warrior as he goes into great detail about how he would torture and humiliate this warrior."

"So then this warrior is someone of great power?"

"Yes Master. I also found information indicating that the ancient Sith Sword he used has some sort of a balancing equal which is held by this other warrior."

"Then you will go and retrieve this weapon at all costs. Let no one stand in your way and destroy this warrior."

"Yes My Master."

At this Vader disappears and Proxie almost collapses again.

"Well Master... It looks as though you have your work cut out for you."

The other side of Eternia...

"Orko? What happened? Why are you cowering under the bed?" Asks Prince Adam.

"You don't feel it? Something just arrived from offworld and it wiped out Skeletor and his cronies!"

"What? Someone killed Skeletor... Who?"

"I don't know but I don't think he was one of the good guys... And whoever he is he's on the outskirts of our lands... Right where they're having the Tournament..."

Elsewhere Man-At-Arms and Ramm-Man are combating each other when Man-E-Faces in his robot mode Detects an oncoming vehicle.

"Incoming Vehicle from the direction of Snake Mountain..." He says.

"What... One lone vehicle?" Asks Man-At-Arms.

"Yes... One Vehicle only and it's almost upon us."

As it clears the treeline from above Starkiller leaps off the Speeder bike he was riding and smiles as he ignites his lightsaber.

Here's the breakdown of forces...

Man-At-Arms

Stratos

Man-E-Faces

Ramm-man

Mekanek

and Fisto

Vs. Starkiller in a battle I had to call "Dark Battle for Eternia."

• 3 years later...