Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 841 Sinestro vs. Thor

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Scenario: Thor is flying through space in search for one of the mighty Green Lanterns to test his might against their will. After finally seeing a Lantern he flies closer to challenge him. A gust of yalleow light that envelops and burns the Green Lantern. Thor turns and sees a pink man with a large forehead that glows of yellow.

Thor:"Who may the large headed fiend be"

Sinestro:"I am Sinestro"

Thor: "Why did the smiteth thy Lantern"

Sinestro: " For he is agent of willpower and I am that of fear"

Thor: "Ah so you already have admit defeat for you are full of fear"

Thor speeds toward the burnt remains of the Lantern and takes the ring.

Thor:"So I am now an agent of will so we must fight"

Sinestro:" Of course but you must drop your hammer or it wouldn't be fair"

Thor:"Thou shall"

When Thor drops Mijolnir Sinestro forms a giant boot and kicks Thor in his asgardian crotch. Thor quickly calls back Mijolnir.

Thor: "SINESTRO IS A DECIVER"

Thor:" SINESTRO HAS CRACKED THOU'S JEWELS"

Limits:Thor is normally powered except he has a green power ring that has 30% power. Sinestro is at his peak.

Notes: OK so this is my first time writing here and second time writing in total so tell me if there is any thing I need to improve on. Also I plan on making a story arc where I mix hero's with their archenemy into an amalgam character. For the first match i've got Spider Man and Green Goblin who i'm calling Halloween Vs. Batman and Joker who I don't have a name for i'm thinking about Night Clown if you have a better name please vote.

Guest Warcry80

Damn Will Thor be able to stand up to even begin this fight? If Thor can even recover he's in for a hell of a fight with a being who can match in many ways and just as smart in battle! After a long fight, a Berserk Thor wins with his Warrior Madness by over powering Sinestro with a powerful Godblast!

Hey I have Thor in a match also here in a Marvel DC crossover against the Monarch. Please feel free to stop by that fight and my DBZ/Marval crossover Janemba/Kid Buu vs Silver surfer and please feel free to comment! I wish I could rate a match up of this calibur!

Guest doug da head

With Mijolnir and a Lanterns ring at 30%? Thor is going to kick Sinestro's yellow clad ass The hammer itself is a match for the yellow ring adding even a little more power to it with a powered down ring is over kill. Almost like the Avengers/JLA crossover where Superman had the hammer and Cap's shield.

Guest Warcry80
With Mijolnir and a Lanterns ring at 30%? Thor is going to kick Sinestro's yellow clad ass The hammer itself is a match for the yellow ring adding even a little more power to it with a powered down ring is over kill. Almost like the Avengers/JLA crossover where Superman had the hammer and Cap's shield.

I think i'll disregard my earlier post and agree with you here!

Guest Zreth
Damn Will Thor be able to stand up to even begin this fight? If Thor can even recover he's in for a hell of a fight with a being who can match in many ways and just as smart in battle! After a long fight, a Berserk Thor wins with his Warrior Madness by over powering Sinestro with a powerful Godblast!

Hey I have Thor in a match also here in a Marvel DC crossover against the Monarch. Please feel free to stop by that fight and my DBZ/Marval crossover Janemba/Kid Buu vs Silver surfer and please feel free to comment! I wish I could rate a match up of this calibur!

Thanks for commenting!

Guest Zreth

Thanks for commenting doug and sorry if you think this is too one sided.

Guest Zreth
I'm thinking Punch-Line(is corny but I like it)

or

Dark Joke

Yours is pretty good though

Thor ftw

I like punch line but it dosen't seem to have anything to do with Batman.