Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

Match 7607 Roronoa Zoro and Dracule Mihawk vs. Dante and Vergil

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

(Takes place with DMC3 Vergil and Dante and Just after Skypiea Zoro and Mihawk) The battle rages on in a two front battle. Zoro is fighting Mihawk and Dante is fighting Vergil. Their fights cross into each other and they all stop. Luffy comes in to check on things using his Gum Gum Rocket.Dante: What was that?Zoro: That's the captain. He ate a devil fruit.Dante: A devil, huh? Looks like I have a job to do.Vergil: Dante, your fight is with me.Dante: Come, now. Let's take down these guys together.Zoro: Uh oh. Alright. I guess it's up to me to defend the captain.Mihawk: After we finish this, we'll finish our duel.Dante and Vergil stand side by side, having their weapons out (The Rebellion on Dante and the Yamato on Vergil). Zoro has all three of his swords out while Mihawk has his black sword drawn. All at once, the four of them charge for each other.

Guest Shadow Flesh

GREAT MATCH IDEA!!!

I really wish there was more substance to the setup, because this could have been an amazing story with enough effort put into it. Considering this is just after Skypiea I'll say Zoro is roughly the same skill level as Dante. With Mihawk on his side the One Piece swordsmen should most definitely win this battle

Guest tomisntblue

Damn it, I don't know enough about team Zero to vote which sucks because I love Devil May Cry. My bias wants to say Dante and Vergil, but my gut tells me that the other team wins. Does Dante have access to the different style moves from DMC3 and or 4?

• 1 year later...
Guest justplaintom

dante and vergil cant be killed by anything in this realm only by things from heaven or hell and even then there healing factor helps they have superior speed and streangth and many other abilities id say they have one this