Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7472 Celestials vs. The DC Universe

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

On Oa, the Guardians of the Universe are meeting in the Guardian's city. "There is a force coming to sector 2814. We have never encountered anything this powerful. We need to gather every Green Lantern available and every hero to have a chance to stop this." Ganthet saysIn Metropolis, a massive entity enters the atmosphere and lands in the middle of a busy road. Cars crash, people run, and part of building tumbles do to the impact. A 2,000 foot being is standing there looking at his surroundings. Seconds later, another being of the same size lands beside him causing another building to crumble. Both beings start looking around as if they were studying the area. Superman flies up to the 2 beings after hearing the destruction."Who are you and what is your purpose here." He says to the beings.They remain quiet staring at Superman then start walking towards him. Crushing cars, trucks, and buses as they move. Superman then says..."This is your last warning to stop what you are doing and tell me why you're here." The beings continue to move as if they do not even know that he's there. Superman charges at one of them full speed with a double hammerfist and delivers a blow to one of the massive beings. It barely moves him. Superman goes back and goes at him again light speed preparing for another blow. Just before he gets there a flick of the wrist sends Superman flying across the city, crashing through buildings, and crash lands over a mile away. The beings continue going about their mission. Superman gets up a couple minutes later. As he gets up he realizes that this is something he can not do himself. He flies to the watchtower while calling members of the Justice League. At the Watchtower, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and various heroes are there waiting for him. John Stewart walks up to Superman and tells him of a message from the Guardians to meet on Oa. Superman has Batman and John Stewart go to Oa to meet with the guardians and other Lanterns to figure out a plan to stop the beings. Meanwhile, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and Flash will go back to Earth to try and stall the 2 beings. On Oa, John Stewart and Batman meet with the Guardians and other Lanterns. "This is a threat to the entire Universe, not just Earth." One of the Guardians claims. "If we don't stop them now, Earth will be destroyed and everyone else is next. We need to gather everyone we can. I need to go talk to Prime and Rayner." Batman says. "That can not happen. The last thing we need is to have more people oppose us." Guy Gardner says."We need all the help we can get. Even if that means dealing with them afterwards." Batman saysBatman is taken to where Rayner and Prime are being held. He first starts with Prime telling him that if he wants to be a hero now is the time to do it. After some consideration and bargaining, Prime accepts Batman's offer. The stipulation is that he gets to keep his power suit that feeds him yellow sun energy. Rayner was a lot harder to deal with since it was Rayner at all. Both the parasite Parralax. After convincing the parasite that even if he lied, was released and tried to kill everyone, the beings are more powerful then he is and they will just kill him. He accepts the offer. Recruiting was being done while Batman was making negotiations. A majority of the heroes were on board with their attack. Back on Earth, the other heroes are having no luck with the 2 beings. After an hour of trying to stop them the 2 beings look at each other and then look up in the sky. Breaking through the atmosphere and landing between the other beings stood a 20,000 foot being that looked similar to the other 2 only 10 times as big. As the heroes look in horror at the monstrosity in front of them, the sky turns dark as ships and heroes flood the sky and land on Earth. Who is going to win?!!Ok for the DC universe we have 700 Green Lanterns, Parralax, Superboy-Prime, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hawkgirl, Robin, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner, Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Aquaman, Hawkman, Blue Beetle, Red Tornado, Black Canary, Zantanna, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, Starfire, Powergirl, Dr Fate, Captain Atom, Amazo, Lobo, Steel, Starman, Batman, and 5 Guardians of the Universe. VSArishem the Judge, Nezarr the Calculator, and Exitar the Exterminator. Can the heroes stop the Celestials before they destroy Earth and move on the other parts of the universe? Also....this is my story....i like it. No need to say that this can never happen because it just did. Use your imagination and let me know what you think and what it will take for the heroes to win. Or are the Celestials just too much. I hope you all enjoy.

Guest Red Blue Blur

with the Guardians being in the fight they level the playing field because they are essentially celestials in there own right. Also Prime can absorb cosmic energy just like yellowsun light. So he will become stronger as the fight goes on.

Guest bigballerju

Blur you made a good point with the Guardians.

DC Universe wins because they have alot of powerful people.

Darkseid

New Gods of Genesis

Parallax

All the Corps from the Green Lanterns to even the Black Lanterns.

Guardians

Captain Atom

Pre-Crisis Superman

Superboy-Prime

Brainac

Superman One Million

Monarch

and so much more.

LOL strangle on the first match they were done we all already talked about that. I agree to add the Universes was a

bad move.

I thought this was a decent match. The Celestials pose a legitimate threat to the DC universe i believe. I also think this was a better match then the whole DC vs Marvel. The Celestials are bad ass and i could see them pulling this out. Stranglehold...come on now...don't be a hater. Or you are not coming to my DC vs Marvel themed birthday party complete with an appearance from Spiderman. We hired this guy who does Spiderman for parties. He also does Homie the Clown and a little mime work. But i heard hes good. You'll have a good time. Maybe we can even do a double dutch rudder. Who knows i dont know if we'll have the time. Air High Five!

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
This is just stupid.

Why the hell were the Marvel and DC universe added in the database?

I added them.

And I added them so that, if anyone wanted to do this fight, they would actually use "The DC Universe" instead of "Justice League".

Same thing with Marvel: so that people can make a match with a team of different Marvel characters from different teams without using "The Avengers".

Guest sirmethos
Blur you made a good point with the Guardians.

DC Universe wins because they have alot of powerful people.

Darkseid

New Gods of Genesis

Parallax

All the Corps from the Green Lanterns to even the Black Lanterns.

Guardians

Captain Atom

Pre-Crisis Superman

Superboy-Prime

Brainac

Superman One Million

Monarch

and so much more.

LOL strangle on the first match they were done we all already talked about that. I agree to add the Universes was a

bad move.

go read the setup.

most of the characters you listed aren't even in the match.

Guest bigballerju

No sorry I read the setup I was trying to say a better list would be something like that with more powerhouses

because the Celestials are way up there in power. Hell even Apocalypse was afraid of them.

Robin, Cyborg, Flash, Hawkgirl, Robin, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Hawkman, Blue Beetle,

Red Tornado, Black Canary, Zantanna, and Batman are all useless in this fight. I was should have made it more clear

they could be replace with people of more power.

But good job still to the writer of the match for giving DC alot of firepower to win but next time keep those

characters who at aren't even on a Superman level out a match like this.

700 Green Lanterns, Parralax, Superboy-Prime, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, , Guy Gardner, Raven, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, Starfire, Powergirl, Dr Fate, Captain Atom, Amazo, Lobo, Steel, Starman, and 5 Guardians of the Universe is good

enough to win the match.