Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7438 Teen Titans vs. Vilgax

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Vilgax was plotting on defeating Ben Tennyson. To do this he had been defeating alien heroes on so many planets. He had already defeated ten warriors now with their power he cast his eyes on Earth to finally defeat his nemesis, Ben Tennyson. One day later he lands on the planet Earth and is confronted by Grandpa Max and his new Plumbers recruits. They fight him but are easily taken out. Just as he defeats Grandpa Max, he tells the people of Earth that he wants to fight Ben 10. However before people could panic he is confronted yet again only he found out the hard way. He suddenly felt something cling onto his shoulder. He took a look at the weapon it was a Bat Rang but before he could do anything about it it explodes sending smoke into his eyes blinding him for a moment."Whoever you are" Vilgax hears someone speak up "We don't take too kindly to those issuing a mortal combat challenge to a civilian.""Yeah, fish face" another voice sounded "Civilians shouldn't be the target of an attack. You want to challenge heroes well challenge us.""Besides why should you want to kill a Civilian?" another voice sounded this one sounded like a female and innocent."You know criminals" another voice sounded "Always interested in killing anyone.""Trust me I don't think he is after this civilian just to kill him" Another female voice sounded "But he also has no right to be issuing out challenges to random people on Earth.""Who are you?" Vilgax snarls "Show yourselves!""Alright" the first voice sounded and Vilgax saw five figures jumping one by one. He couldn't see the figures thanks to the smoke but it cleared down allowing each person that jumped down."One" the first voice sounded this person looked like whom Vilgax heard from other aliens that came to Earth that he was Robin.The next one flew down this one was a female with orange skin and Vilgax reconized her to be a Tameran "Two" she spoke."Three" another voice sounded as he hit the ground this one looked like a cyborg."Four" a second female voice sounded and there was a girl with a blue cape."Five!" the fifth voice announced this person was green shape shifter."Who are you?" Vilgax snarls."We are the Teen Titans you monster!" the female spoke "One that is truly a murderer, one that must be taken down.""Why are you here?" Vilgax asked."To stop you" Robin said "We will not let you kill a civilian.""You say that as if you can defeat me!" Vilgax told them."Because we can" the robot spoke up "No challenge is too great for the Teen Titans.""Then know who your fighting against!" Vilgax roared "I am the Mighty Vilgax, conqueror of Ten Worlds! I have the power of ten different heroes, and you will just add on to my power.""We'll see about that" Robin declared "Titans Go!"With this the Teen Titans charge Vilgax whom prepares himself for a battle.Can the Teen Titans bring Vilgax down? Or will Vilgax defeat them and gain their powers? You're votes decide.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Vilgax could probably beat the titans one on one, but him against the whole team he will lose. If the titans can beat Trigon, they can beat Vilgax.

Guest skadoosh
Vilgax could probably beat the titans one on one, but him against the whole team he will lose. If the titans can beat Trigon, they can beat Vilgax.

I think i agree. Vilgax is hella powerful and experienced in combat. But i am gonna have to check before i vote. This is a good match...

Your logic contradicts itself due to facts you overlooked. You said Vilgax could take any titan solo, it was Raven alone who beat Trigon, easily and Trigon wtfpwned the rest of the team so by that logic Vilgax > Raven >> Trigon >> the other titans combined.

Guest tomisntblue
Your logic contradicts itself due to facts you overlooked. You said Vilgax could take any titan solo, it was Raven alone who beat Trigon, easily and Trigon wtfpwned the rest of the team so by that logic Vilgax > Raven >> Trigon >> the other titans combined.

I halfway agree with this. The outcome of this fight largely depends on serious the Titans get. Since this is the first time they've encountered one and other I'm leaning toward Vilgax with the power he's obtained from the aliens he defeated.

I halfway agree with this. The outcome of this fight largely depends on serious the Titans get. Since this is the first time they've encountered one and other I'm leaning toward Vilgax with the power he's obtained from the aliens he defeated.

That may be the main reason Vilgax wins this fight.

The outcome of this match depends on which version of the Teen Titans it is.

If it is the Animated series version.

Its very probably that he could defeat them, simply because they wouldn't take him seriously and they would get taken down by the first attack from him.

On the other hand, if it is the Comic book version he wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, Starfire has strength that surpasses Donna Troy aka Wondergirl, with invulnerabilty that matches, this means that Vilgax doesn't have any attack that could as much as phase her even slightly.

Guest tomisntblue
The outcome of this match depends on which version of the Teen Titans it is.

If it is the Animated series version.

Its very probably that he could defeat them, simply because they wouldn't take him seriously and they would get taken down by the first attack from him.

On the other hand, if it is the Comic book version he wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, Starfire has strength that surpasses Donna Troy aka Wondergirl, with invulnerabilty that matches, this means that Vilgax doesn't have any attack that could as much as phase her even slightly.

I was going on the assumption it is the animated series version simple because, while Vilgax wins in that case, it's a much more even fight.

Titans outnumber and just about outpower Vilgax, methinks.

The only member of the Titans that has a chance of actually doing some damage to Vilgax is Starfire, and in the animated series her Invulnerability isn't that great, which means that Vilgax can actually hurt/kill her.

Its a question about who gets the first hit in, if Starfire hits Vilgax first, then he goes down, but the same happens the other way around.