Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7388 World War Hulk vs. Shazam

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

black adam dropped to the floor, vulcan stood over him, ready to deliver the final punch, but just as it was about to hit black adam blocked the punch and landed one of his own knocking vulcan backVulcan: this can't be, how are you still standing Black adam: you see, i have the power of the gods, which makes me on level with the likes of superman and my universes captain marvel, but just recently i had aquirred the power of isis, which increased my powers, including my endurance and strengthwith one punch black adam knocked vulcan out Black adam: it also increases my wisdomblack adam turns to the grandmasterBlack adam: i know who asked you to do this, i have delt with this person before, don't trust him grandmaster: i will head your words adam, for now i must continue with the tournamentBlack adam dissapears as does vulcan, the dark figure appears beside the grandmasterDark figure: so black adam told you not to trust megrandmaster: he did, is it wise for me to beleive himdark figure: if you wish, but we both know that you will carry out this, game, till the end, so to the next stage grandmaster: yes, the prievious winners will now advanceas he said that hulk appears before them Hulk: i have had enough of this, grandmaster if you don't tell me whats going on i'll kill you the hulk rushes towards the grandmaster and the dark figure, with a gesture from the grandmaster the hulk stops Grandmaster: if you carry on with your path hulk you know that i will erase you from existence shazam appears beside the hulk, but he has appeared as billy batson Hulk: you have me fighting a kid, what is thisgrandmaster: i do not know, i called for the one called shazamdark figure: that is the one called shazambilly batson: i will not fight Hulk: very well then this should be easy the hulk raises both his hands ready to slam them down on billy billy batson: SHAZAM!a lightning bolt hits them both electricuting the hulk and transforming billy into shazam shazam: i said i wouldn't fight, but i will defend myselfgrandmaster: very well, so says the grandmaster FIGHTshazam: i will not fighthulk punches shazam and knocks him through a building, shazam steps outshazam: ok looks like i am going to fight shazam flies full speed at the hulk....this is the world war hulk version of the big green guy this vesion of shazam is at full strengththey are fighting in a recreation of new york city compliments of the grandmaster

Guest sirmethos
why do people call captain marvel shazam?? shazam is the wizazrd that gave him his powers

why do people post comments that have nothing to do with the outcome of the match?

that said, Captain Marvel wins.

if needs be, he can simply fly into the air, then bombard Hulk with lightning until he goes down.

Hulk can try to jump up after him of course, but Captain Marvel is a lot more mobile in the air than Hulk is, + Captain Marvel can move at faster than light speed.

Guest coolstorybro

WWH is the Eath's Mightiest Mortal.

1) This version is extremely motivated and was undefeated in his run.

2) Hulk has beaten Thor and Hercules

3) WWH's healing and durabilty is off the charts. Sentry's energies were not a factor in koing the Hulk.

4) WWH was tactical and a warrior. He ended battles quickly and avoided unnecessary slugfests. He knew a battle with Juggs would go for days and had a plan to defeat Black Bolt (skrull anyways)

5) To beat WWHulk, it has to come down to a slugfest. With all of Sentry's power, even he conceded to it. That's bad news for the Big Red Cheese because Zom Strange could only handle 3 punches.

Guest skadoosh
that said, Captain Marvel wins.

if needs be, he can simply fly into the air, then bombard Hulk with lightning until he goes down.

Hulk can try to jump up after him of course, but Captain Marvel is a lot more mobile in the air than Hulk is, + Captain Marvel can move at faster than light speed.

Agreed. Shazam wins, once hes had several facefulls of green fist though.

Guest xman4life

This is WWH not regular hulk! If superman can barely beat regular hulk and shazam is like supermans equal captain marvel stands NO CHANCE. WWH beat all of marvels heroes and could have ruled the world but his friend stopped him by talking to him. This is not a fair match what so ever

Guest force_echo

3) WWH's healing and durabilty is off the charts. Sentry's energies were not a factor in koing the Hulk.

4) WWH was tactical and a warrior. He ended battles quickly and avoided unnecessary slugfests. He knew a battle with Juggs would go for days and had a plan to defeat Black Bolt (skrull anyways)

5) To beat WWHulk, it has to come down to a slugfest. With all of Sentry's power, even he conceded to it. That's bad news for the Big Red Cheese because Zom Strange could only handle 3 punches.

Agreed, Captain Marvel will turn this into a slugfest and will be KOd by WWH.

Good points.

Agreed, Captain Marvel will turn this into a slugfest and will be KOd by WWH.

Yes, DC powerhouses have a fetish for sluggin' things out when its actually the last thing they should do. CM will most likely go hand to hand, and when that happens, War Hulk will most likely win.

60-40 Favor, WWH.

Guest Red Blue Blur

Captain Marvel at his strongest gives him the powers of Shazam. He has the wisdom of Solomon, which would tell him to not just stand there and trade blows.

Also whoever said Supes barely beats regular Hulk has lost there mind. Supes has demonstrated power above WWHulk before. Captain Marvel wins this in the end. He has the most powerful magician in DC combined with a being as strong as Superman.

Guest Shadow Flesh

I really want to say WWHulk can take care of C. Marvel but I see his flight, speed, and intelligence being to much for the big green fighting machine. Because I'm pretty much calling their strength even

SHAZAM: (Oh, by the by, characters in DC have at times, referred to Batson as Shazam)

Reasons why the crimson boy wins:

Tale o' the comic(s):

Opponent Quality: Shazam

Experience: Shazam

Intelligence: Shazam

Speed: Shazam

Strength: Even

Reflexes: Even (Being generous to WWH here)

Terrain/sorroundings experience: Even

Durability: Even

Looks: Shazam (Ok, that was a joke)

There are some key points in above discussions, with regards to opponent quality, H2H, smarts that I will try and debate right here:

In terms of slugfest: Shazam has traded blows with Superman, who's traded blows with Prime, who's traded blows with the entire DC lot (Now from a 'guaging' point of view, and this is in particular if you are a Marvel fan: marvel fans 'mostly' are seen declaring DC as 'overtly' powerful. While I do not agree, I take the cue from the masses opinions. DC is the more powerful universe, or 'over-powered' universe) Shazam in terms of slugfest has held in that regard, greater standing with 1 or 2 opponents alone, than WWH.

WWH? His greatest 'slugfest' was one: Sentry. A being who is so off and on the charts, it is not even funny. 1) Why did Sentry not turn to Void 2) Why did the 'power of a million exploding suns' just fall with a whimper? 3) Why did he revert to Reynolds after the 'kablam'? Answer is simple: Reynolds and Sentry are always in conflict, confusion, instability, even during the course of battle. I have said it before, and will do so again: Reynolds even supressed the 'extreme' (so-called) Void persona, even if briefly. That itself says a lot. There are no 'consistencies or 'constants' at all with Sentry. Thereby, not the opponent who would outdo Superman or Prime, in regards to it being a slugfest alone.

Now, the overblown thing called WWh undefeated:

These were his stroyline exploits:

X-men : Hulk, Duh

Hercules: Hulk, Duh

Ironman: (OK, poor Tony has been the punching tin can for everyone in Marvel, including Spiderman, Thor, Cap, Hulk etc. etc. etc., PIIISSSS)

Sentry: Draw (I know folks will say ooh, Banner knocked down Reynolds), but I say i) Sentry held back (not becomign Void, but that's personal opinion only, I am not insinuating this in the match), ii) Sentry and Hulk was a draw.

Now other 'real heavy weight fights':

Black Bolt: Off panel (obviously fight), and that was a Skrull, but still: Undecided

Juggernaut: Lame Hulk win by default, not direct face-off. My verdict: Undecided

Ghost Rider: Undecided (How come Rider saw Hulk as innocent, completely?, In that regard, Richards, Strange, all had good intentions. Lame story that it was, WWH really oushed fans' intelligence there)

Xavier: Well Xavier has been lamer than before: Hulk

Surfer: Lame 'blindside' hits: Undecided, (But of course, I can't deny that this was yet another one of Surfer's embarassments, albeit brought about in very lame fashion)

Hence, key fights: No result. Bolt was a Skrull (Ptuuu), Rider 'rode' away (PIS), Juggernaut 'flew' away (PIIISSS), Surfer stood and took it (PIIIIISSSSSS), Sentry's million suns power whimpered (don't know about that, though!) never can tall with that guy any more)

In terms of smarts: Shazam, by miles. While WWH was said to have 'more' intelligence and battle cred than dumb-a** Hulk, he is still not equal in intelligence to the wisdon of Solomon. While a good patron's and fellow ferreter's comment above seems to suggest that DC powerhouses come down to slugfests (another thing more perception than truth), Shazam has on more than one occasion, resolved 'slugfests' with backup fromt he Wizard's magic or his smarts. (Eclipso, possessed Superman?). His 'sources' will tell him to better not just 'stand and spar, than fly and hit, and that too, at varying speeds. The reason he could not do this with Adam was, because Adam was his anti-thesis, his equal, or at that time, his greater. Sorry, Shazam is too smart, too 'savvy' for Hulk's (rather over-pushed WWH smarts, which in my humble opinion, were the summation in battle, with Juggy, whom he 'avoided' successfully. And a PHD Juggy exactly ain't. He's just a 'charge head on guy').

SIDE NOTE: Now, since I have read this before, and it seems opinions never change, I will only give in mine. I am NOT ARGUING. This perception that DC powerhouses come down to 'slugfests' is so wrong, so debatable that it's not even funny. Not any more. Marvel, or Image, or any other publisher's 'strength'based characters always, always 'slug' it out. Show me otherwise.

In terms of backup/resources: The mutha of em' all: Spectre. (A rogue Spectre gone wild). Shazam proved to be able to get an infinte boost, that really has no limits, except his mindset, that may give in at a time, and not want to play GOD. On the flip side of the coin, he readily has enough juice to face off WWH. But if need, be, with the resources of the Wizard at his disposal, any 'invert' magical lightning strike, any magical energy based speed blitz, any magically powered punch, would ever become more lethal if he needed more juice.

Hence, Superman (unhinged too), Spectre (unhinged), Adam, are greater opponents any day over unstable folks like Sentry, Ironman, or Juggernaut.

Sorry, Shazam wins.

Guest shellsbut

Shazam is amoung my favs but there is nothing he can do that will even hurt WWH. Sentry is Shazam or Supes times ten and WWH smashed him and won. Hell WWH beat Strange Zom the DC lad has nothing on that.

Incorrect brother Shels. WWH, like many of the throwdowns I listed DIDNOT BEAT STRANGEZOM. Strange rather, beat himself, when his concern for human life surpassed his mad on to pound Hulk. Technically, like Surfer migth have, Strange WAS POUNDING THE TAR OUT OF HULK. Call it PISSY writing, call it conveneience of angle for Mr. One Pak, Strange hesitated, giving the advantage to WWH. Sorry, not a good example. Shazam still owns. Still, to somehow see, how Hulk can actually take down Batson, why not list one of his WWH angle fights and perhaps make me rethink my choice? I don't see any way, any how, WWH can beat Shazam.

As for your point: Sentry is Shazam X 10????? Now, where did that come from bro?? How??? Hulk matched him pound for pound, blow for blow. (Again calling it PIS doesnot erase it that it happened).

This is the way I see it:

WWH = (or >) Sentry

As for Sentry's standing? Good folks have often spoken of his on/off power levels. One thing in that is always a constant, He is a born loser. Robert Reynolds has supressed the Void even in the heat of battle. The way I see it is:

Sentry < Shazam. Much less.

Reasons? I cited above in another post. Please check em' out bro.

Cheers.

Don't bother responding to him, Baneblade, he doesn't do well with logic or reasoning as per several experiences with him in the past.

Hey Jaeger bro. How is it going? And hmmmm, never really had the expeirence with Shells myself. Heads up appreciated though.

Life's pretty much still the same. You?

Same is good bro. Times are so 'fast' that a week flies by and there's no time to look back. Some times I envy Superman. Y'know, stop by, smell the roses, take in the scenery, occasional stop by the stunning antarctic land/waterscape. LOL. Other than the jokes, no complaints here. Godspeed bro. Debate you soon.