MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Rumble 20547 UNSC Pillar Of Autumn vs. Re Verse vs. Lotta Litter
MATCH SCORE
UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Match 12480 Saxton Hale vs. Beast (Disney)

Guest thetrekker

Guest thetrekker

VOTE, RATE, COMMENT, ENJOY

Today on Saxon Hale's Adventures....

"Cut that there mate, we've got to change the title. Taking down the Bear with Grills wasn't as thrilling as I thought it might be, turns out he wasn't even a bear! How can we sell me just beating up a human to the eager customers?"

Well then, what should we change it to?

"Let's see, we're in France. Now what lives in France that's menacing and good for comic sales?"

Right...France...Menacing

"Wait a moment! I've got it. It's hairy...large...ugly...and very hate-able. We're going to find...."

A French woman?

"No! Er, well, not yet. Save that one for later, when we really need to push some sales. No, we're going to fight the French-Sasquatch!"

What?

"I saw it in a movie once. Big fella. Lived in a castle."

You mean the Beast, from the Disney movie?

"Don't judge me! I had to have some way of calming down my childhood rages before I tore a hole in the wall, or usually a door off of the car. Now, let's go hunt some furries!"

---Later, after a riveting discussion of Disney movies and Hale's childhood cut out by a certain limit---

"Wow, that castle's just the right size for my backyard fountain. I'll have to see if Ms. Pauline can airlift it from here to Australia."

I don't think that's...

"Quiet you! If I did it with that sand cat in Egypt, I can do it with a castle. Now, let's see who's home."

A loud creak could be heard from the doors as they opened. Hale entered the large atrium, greeted by a figure on the stairs. The figure descended the staircase, revealing his true form in the light. True love had not been kind to the Beast. After a century's worth of inactivity and lack of attentiveness to ever-changing divorce law, Belle was able to leave the prince shortly after their marriage with an enormous sum of money thanks to a deviously penned prenup. Not only was the prince left poor, but he was also returned to his beastly form, doomed to remain that way for all of eternity.

"What is your business here man?"

"Very clever, but Mann is my company, not my last name."

"Just who are you intruder?"

"Hale's the name, and fighting's my game."

"So you have come here for my head, have you? Then you shall join the rest who have come."

The Beast drew back his head, and let loose a ghastly roar. All the servants, reverted just the same as the prince, appeared in the many doorways leading out of the atrium. They prepared themselves for their unique combat style. The Beast, now in an aggravated state, stood in the light, allowing his full form to be seen in an attempt to intimidate Hale.

"Nice try mate, but I'm hairier."

Hale ripped open his shirt, letting the chest hair fly, and with an Australian yell, lunged into battle.

Who emerges victorious?

Guest thetrekker

Erm...new to the new system, haven't written a match in ages, give me a second to write it up and then grade and judge ruthlessly. Appreciate it.

TREKDIT: And now we're live.

Heh, heh.

EDIT: But yeah, the 'Save Match" function doesn't work, and instead acts the same as "Shake Me".

Guest KibaxHinata

Saxton Hale, the MANLIEST man of Australia who occasionally hunts Hippies, defeated Dr. McNinja in a popularity contest, "manslaughtered" over 1000 doctors, and bought out England, versus Beast? That is a humerous match indeed! My vote goes to Hale

Almost missed voting on this...

Very good short set-up, trekker. I'm not familiar with Hale, but if this portrayal of him's accurate, he just about looks hilarious! Nice twist on the Beauty and the Beast story, too. This match is going to be tough to beat.

A little late, but I just found a vid on Hale in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pXZmQds414

Yeah, even against a dour, apparently bloodthirsty Beast, Hale should take this.

Guest thetrekker

I'm not so much mad at that, I just want to know why. Considering this came with no comment it's probably either a troll or one of my opponents. No matter, hoping to push out a mega long set-up sometime this weekend nonetheless.

Honestly, I'm more surprised that the Beast crushed Hale, I mean,