Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Rumble 20511 Lara Croft vs. Katniss Everdeen

Katniss Everdeen moved stealthily through the shadowy corridors of the Capitol's most secure research facility, her bow drawn and her senses on high alert. She had come here on a mission - to retrieve a powerful ancient artifact that could tip the scales in the ongoing rebellion against the oppressive regime.

As Katniss neared her target, a sudden movement in the darkness caused her to whirl around, arrow nocked and ready to fire. To her surprise, she found herself face-to-face with the renowned archaeologist and adventurer, Lara Croft.

"You," Katniss spat, her eyes narrowing with suspicion. "I might have known you'd be poking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Lara raised her hands in a placating gesture, but Katniss could see the steely determination in the other woman's eyes. "Easy there, Katniss. I'm not here to cause trouble - I'm after that artifact for the same reason you are."

Katniss's grip on her bow tightened. "And what reason is that? To use it to further your own agenda? To sell it to the highest bidder?"

"No," Lara said firmly. "I mean to use it to bring down this corrupt regime, just as you do. Our goals may be the same, Katniss, but only one of us can walk away with that relic."

Katniss studied Lara's face, searching for any hint of deception. She knew that the adventurer had a reputation for being cunning and resourceful - qualities that could make her a formidable adversary. But Katniss also understood the stakes of this mission, the lives that hung in the balance. She couldn't afford to let her guard down, no matter how much they might have in common.

"Then I'm afraid we have a problem, Croft," Katniss said, her voice laced with steely determination. "Because that artifact is mine, and I won't let anyone - not even you - stand in my way."

With that, Katniss let her arrow fly, launching the opening salvo in a fierce battle between two remarkable women, each driven by their own convictions and unwilling to yield.