Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Rumble 20510 Hercule Poirot vs. Sherlock Holmes

The elegant study of Sir Reginald Worthington was abuzz with activity as Sherlock Holmes surveyed the scene, his sharp eyes taking in every minute detail. The prominent politician had been found dead just hours earlier, the victim of what appeared to be a meticulously planned murder.

Just as Holmes was about to examine a particularly intriguing clue, a familiar voice interrupted his concentration.

"Ah, Monsieur Holmes. I had a feeling our paths would cross here."

Sherlock turned to find himself face-to-face with the impeccably groomed form of Hercule Poirot, the renowned Belgian detective. Holmes felt a twinge of annoyance at the intrusion, but he couldn't deny a certain curiosity about Poirot's presence.

"Poirot," he acknowledged, his tone clipped. "I wasn't aware Scotland Yard had brought you in on this case."

Poirot's mustache twitched ever so slightly. "They did not, Monsieur. I am here of my own accord, drawn by the... intriguing nature of Sir Reginald's demise."

Holmes narrowed his eyes, recognizing the barely veiled challenge in Poirot's words. "I see. Well, I can assure you that this is a matter I have been entrusted with by the authorities. I hardly think your services are required."

"Ah, but that is where you are mistaken, Holmes," Poirot replied, his gaze steady. "For you see, I believe there are aspects of this case that may have escaped even your renowned powers of observation."

The two detectives stared each other down, the air thick with tension. It was clear that neither was willing to concede this investigation to the other.

"Very well, Poirot," Holmes said finally, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Then I suppose we shall have to put our skills to the test. May the better man uncover the truth first."

With that, the race was on - a clash of titans, a battle of wits and deduction that would determine which of these legendary sleuths was truly the superior investigator.