Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Rumble 20509 Harry Potter vs. Gandalf

The air crackled with magical energy as Harry Potter strode into the ancient library of Hogwarts, his wand at the ready. He had been summoned by the professors, who sensed a great disturbance in the castle's wards - a disturbance that could only have been caused by a powerful wielder of magic.

As Harry approached the center of the library, a tall, cloaked figure emerged from the shadows. "Greetings, young Harry Potter," a deep, rumbling voice spoke. "I am Gandalf the Grey, and I've come to restore balance to this troubled world."

Harry's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "What business do you have here, Gandalf? This is my domain - the domain of Hogwarts and the wizarding world."

Gandalf's eyes twinkled with a hint of amusement. "Your world is but a small part of the tapestry I've been charged to protect, Harry Potter. The forces of darkness are stirring, and I will not allow you or anyone else to stand in my way."

The two wizards faced each other, their magical energies clashing like thunderstorms. Harry knew he must defend his home and his people against this enigmatic intruder. But Gandalf, with his centuries of experience and powerful arcane knowledge, would not be an easy opponent.

The stage was set for an epic magical confrontation that would test the limits of Harry's abilities and determine the fate of the wizarding world.