The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19642 Anakin Skywalker vs. Din Djarin

Macklemore

Continuation of the following:

Holding his sword in between the Manticore's tail and his body, Geralt grunted as the force of the hit moved him backward. Realizing that the Manticore was stronger than initially assumed, the Witcher uses his cat-like reflexes to roll out of the way and looks up at Din, who was conveniently floating above the fight, using his visor to find a weakness before initiating.

"If you need any help on how to approach this damned thing, let me know," says Geralt as he swings his sword downward at one of the Manticore's legs, who swiftly swings the sword away. Aiming his hand downward, the Mandalorian trusts in his superior technology as he shoots out a singular whistling bird which neatly lodges itself within the head of the Manticore. The moment the whistling bird drills within, Din slowly starts turning off the jetpack pressure as he lands onto the ground. "Thanks for splitting the bounty with me, man," says Din as he walks closer to the fight still going on. "What are you talking about, the Manticore isn't dead yet," says the albino haired man as his sentence is cut off by an explosion which splatters the Manticore's brains across the jet black cave walls. "Show-off," scoffs the Witcher. Din walks up to the Witcher, arm extended as to congratulate the Witcher on a good hunt. Even though he felt a little bit of a resentment toward the galactic hunter, the Witcher still couldn't help but admire what transpired before him. And he definitely did not wish to make an enemy of him by withholding gratitude. "Thank you for the help," nods the Witcher. "No worries," says the Mandalorian as pulls out his vibroblade and cuts off the scorpion's tail at the part where the spine and the tail meet. 

"This is what I'm truly here for," says Din, a clear smile on his face evident even though his face was not made apparent to the adjacent hunter.

"The scales for armor or the venom within it?" asks a puzzled Witcher. Although he doubt those things could be used with his current knowledge of science, metallurgy and potion creation, he had no doubts that the Mandalorian was more tech savvy than anything he's ever met.

"Both, actually. I didn't know you people had use for this," said the Mandalorian, confirming the Witcher's doubts. "If you let me have this, you can have the whole share of the bounty," says Din, offering Geralt an unrebukable offer. Eyes lighting up, Geralt is a bit caught of guard at the sudden change of heart from the Mandalorian's side. "I, yeah, I would not be privy to ignoring an offer such as that one. Manticore's go for a fair price," says the Witcher. "They do, especially this thing," says the Mandalorian, holding up the tail, which causes goop to slowly seep out of the wound. "Weird, I would think my vibroblade would cauterize that wound."

"No worries about that, the poison is located on the top of the stinger anyway. If you keep that thing out of harm's way, you will be fine," says the Witcher, pointing at the uppermost part of the stinger.

"Right," says Din. "Well, thank you for all your help, stranger."

"Thank you for all your help as well. Hope to see you some other time."

"Yeah, hopefully get to see you in a better light," says Din, placing a hand on the Witcher's shoulder, causing the Witcher to offer him a shifty smile in response to the bounty hunter's snarky comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Razor Crest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neatly placing the Manticore stinger down onto the floor, the Mandalorian immediately turns to Grogu. "Don't even think of touching this. Don't walk anywhere near it. Ignore it as if it's not even there. I don't know how this poison will mesh with your peculiar biology, and I need no drops wasted on finding out. A buyer on Tatooine is willing to offer us a lot of credits for the whole package," says Din as he walks deeper within his own cruiser. Grogu, not really knowing how to respond, nods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tatooine
Landing on the dark red sandy planet, a dust storm forms around the ship as it sets down onto the ground beneath. "It will be a short while. Feel free to walk out, but there shouldn't be anything around this area. So, you know, keep your distance from things you don't know."

Not knowing what to say, he continues rambling on. "Maybe don't leave this place," he says as he leaves the ship only to see a dark robed, brown haired Jedi in front of their ship.

"To what do I owe the pleasure," asks Din, genuinely flabbergasted.

Shaking his head regrettably, the man in front of him smiles as he points within the ship. "I can feel it. The power surging from within. What are you harboring in there?"

"Not you too," says the Mandalorian as he reaches for his blaster pistol only to be thrown aside by a simple wave from the dark robed man. As the man moves closer to the ship, Din shoots out a rope which twirls itself around the man's legs and pulls him downward, causing him to let go of his lightsaber as he gets pulled closer to the Mandalorian bounty hunter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars) vs. The Mandalorian (Star Wars)
- Setting: Tattooine
- Victory Conditions: Death or Incapacitation
- Battle Prerequisites: Both combatants must arrive ready to fight
- Motivation: Anakin believes Baby Yoda is a threat to the Republic
- Equipment: Current standard gear and equipment for Anakin and The Mandalorian