Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 19590 Dipper Pines vs. Atsuko Kagari

Macklemore

The town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, was known for its strange and unusual happenings, but the appearance of a young witch named Akko Kagari, from none other than the acclaimed Luna Nova Academy, was a new tier of unexpected. Akko possessed a burning desire to prove her worth as a witch. However, Dipper Pines, our resident investigator of the supernatural, saw Akko's arrival as a golden opportunity to expose the existence of the supernatural to the world.

"Grunkle Stan, why can't you see that allowing people to take in the existence of Bill Cipher is for the good of humanity?" says an exasperated Dipper, holding up one of the journals which just so happens to be open on the page for Bill.

"You're talking about allowing a brain demon, that might I add, knows when you think of him, access to the minds of the entire global population," says Stan. "He's a mind demon, actually," replies Ford. "And he's dead. Gone. I know you only recently got your whole memory back, but you should remember this little factoid at least," continues on Ford. "Yes, yes, he's long dead and gone. Just like my mind is. If my mind is back, there's no telling what happened to that thing, he could still be hidden deep within my mindscape," says Stan, walking away with a cola in his hand. "Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you. I don't want you people giving him that needed mental boost to retrieve his body within my mind. Cause I was the first person to take the fall for humanity, and I don't plan on giving my mind for humanity twice. What has humanity done for me," says Stan, leaving the room fully.

Ford, not knowing what to answer, focuses on Dipper. "It's clearly a sour subject for him, I'll go talk to him about it. But he might have a point," says Ford, somber look on his face, staring away from his own nephew in front of him even though his hand is firmly planted on the young adventurer's shoulder. "How do you even plan on letting people know?"

"I don't know, I guess, I was thinking of making copies of your books and letting them into the wild. People will take in what they want to take in from it," Dipper shrugs.

"Listen, I like the fact that you have a semblance of an idea, but how do my books being out there change anything? It's no different that the average layman buying a copy of the Silmarillion. Many of them will see it as a fiction, and only people perceived as fools will follow it as if it is the truth."

Dipper ponders on these words for a moment. "I think I will have to bring the truth to them, then. Seems like the best course of action," he says, moving away. "I think I have it figured out, Grunkle Ford. Thank you!" he says as he runs away out of the Mystery Shack, but not before grabbing his polaroid camera neatly placed on the table near the door.

"Don't involve the U.S. Government. I don't think they're ready to know about mind demons yet," yells out Ford to his nephew, who had already left surrounding area of the Mystery Shack.

Running deep within the Gravity Falls forests, Dipper realizes that the best course of action is to reveal the existence of the cave which housed the only recorded Bill Cipher drawing instance. "Perfect, if they can carbon date that image it will reveal that it wasn't just a gimmick to sell Grunkle Ford's novels," he thought to himself. "That and the tapestry in Pacifica's mansion. But that will come later," he said, coming up in front of the entrance of the cave. Walking within, he finds himself face to face with a girl slightly taller than him, adorned in witches clothing, that appears to be studying the image of Bill Cipher, moving the rod within her hands around as if trying to summon him. Throwing one of the journals which Dipper has, he manages to knock the rod out of her hands. "Don't you even dare try to bring him back, you, you witch!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic misunderstanding. Will Dipper manage to make her understand why studying Bill Cipher is a bad idea? Will the ensuing tussle be won Dipper or Akko? Only your votes will decide.

Pretty disappointed you didn’t write out why Akko was there or her interaction with Dipper. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Little Witch Academia but I remember Akko being a very energetic and impulsive girl so I’d like to see her banter with the more serious and no nonsense Dipper.

As for the match I guess I can see Dipper calmly explaining to Akko the dangers of Bill Cipher before things go too far. Akko might be hard headed sometimes but she very rarely resorts to violence and always tries to befriend others first. If this goes into a fight though, well Akko is a witch with magical powers and Dipper is a pretty nerdy and unathletic kid so I don’t see him being able to stop her using force.

• Like 1