Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19586 Corvo Attano vs. Adam Taurus

Macklemore

On the southernmost island of Serkonos, the former Lord Protector known as Corvo Attano was on the run from the law. Being framed for the murder of the Empress as well as the kidnapping of her daughter, he was given a second chance by the Loyalist Conspiracy to clear his name. Fortunately for him, forces beyond his understanding wished to help him out, if provided with the correct amount of entertainment. A sharp dressed man, dressed in all white, had been present across every murder that Corvo had committed. Any time he plunged his sword deep within Burrows's goonies, he only had to look up to see the man which had been following him day and night, every single day. Corvo knew that the man was not unlike anything he has seen or fought before, because the man displayed no emotions beyond a radiant smile, an almost mocking aura to it. As he was pushing past the crowds gathered on the island of Serkonos, Corvo could barely hold it together and held his hand out. Stopping time all around him, he finally turned to face the man, raising his crossbow mid-turn as he was greeted by an all too familiar smile.

"You have two seconds to explain yourself before I splatter your brains all over this crowd," said Corvo, an almost guttural growl to his voice.

"Explaining to you what I am would take too long, but I have no qualms with telling you what I offer in exchange for doing something for me," he said as he placed his gloved hand onto the crossbow pointed between his eyebrows.

"Sorry. I'm only in the assassin business long enough to clear my name. I don't really want to kill any more people than I really need to," he said, moving his hand crossbow and facing away from the enigmatic entity.

"What if I tell you I can clear your name with the snap of my fingers?" said the snickering man. "Really, it would take me no effort to do that," he said, not moving from the place he was previously stood at.

"I would call you a madman, and I would rather not fall for a bluff like that," Corvo said, continuing to walk away, not wishing to throw away a surefire thing with the Loyalist Conspiracy which has taken him under their wing.

"We are having a conversation in stopped time, the rules of time and space entirely bent to our liking, and you are doubting my ability to remove the stain that is you being framed for murdering the Empress from the human consciousness? I shall take my business elsewhere, then," says the man as he unfreezes time and turns to face the other way.

"Fine, stop. I'll take your offer. I cannot keep on doing this forever. I will do as you say," says Corvo, turning to face the man, the man's gloating ever-present smile making Corvo wary of his true intentions, and yet he couldn't help but hope that the man had the ability to exactly as promised.

"We will be in touch," said the man, disappearing out of view as quickly as he had appeared.

"Right," said Corvo, focusing on his problems for the time being.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World of Remnant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam, who had been looking for a human being to dump all his anger on, received a visit from the same man who had only seconds ago been speaking with Corvo. "I found somebody for you. Somebody to fight," said the sharp dressed man. "Perfect. What should i know about him?" asks Adam. "His name is Corvo Attano, and he is an assassin. That is all the information I am willing to indulge you, as you knowing more about him will take away from the entertainment," says the man, placing a hand on Adam's shoulder and smiling. "So, the deal still stands, right? I make a mockery of this guy and you make it so that the Faunus reign supreme and are no longer underprivileged when compared to Humans?" he asks inquisitively, fully expecting the answer to remain the same but still wishing to hear it coming from the man's devious lips.

"Yes, the Faunus will reign in Remnant, as long as you prove to be as entertaining in battle as you are out of it, Taurus," says the man.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Italy, Earth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battle had come sooner than anticipated. The stone floors of the Colosseum, already bathed in a history of blood and violence, trembled ominously underfoot. Corvo Attano stood in the center, his gloved hand gripping the hilt of his trusty sword tightly while his boot prodded at a loose rock. It was strange to be fighting in such an old place, its intricate architecture lost on him – all he cared for was the fight to come.

Standing at the other end of the arena was a figure Corvo found difficult to read – a man named Adam Taurus. He wore a red and black outfit, his distinctive white mask covering his eyes, and a massive blade anchored across his back. There was a feral intensity to him Corvo had come across only in the most brutish of his adversaries.

The ringing echoed throughout the arena, caused by an unknown entity that had brought them to this plane of existence. With the promise of a wish, the entity pitted them against each other. Corvo found it exasperating, while Adam itched for the fight. But fight they must, for such strange entities seldom broke their word and there were few desires either man held that they would not risk their lives for.

"Corvo Attano," Adam announced, stalking into a battle-stance. His fingers flexed around the hilt of Wilt and Blush. "Thought you'd be taller."

"And I thought you'd be more...mature," Corvo retorted, his dry tone reverberating around the dusty stone. 

Adam only smirked under his mask, charging headfirst towards Corvo. He swung his sword with a power that caused the stone beneath them to fracture. Corvo barely had time to react, jumping out of the way just in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victory Conditions: Death or incapacitation of the opponent
Battle Prerequisites: Both combatants are in character and have basic knowledge of each other
Motivation: They are forced to fight by an unknown entity that promises to grant them a wish if they win
Equipment: Corvo Attano has his sword, crossbow, pistol, grenades, and runes. He can use the following powers: Blink, Dark Vision, Bend Time, Possession, Devouring Swarm, and Windblast. He also has the Outsider's Mark and the Heart. Adam Taurus has his sword Wilt and Blush, his mask, and his Semblance Moonslice.
Preparation: None

I give the match a 5.0. Yea, I think Adam could win here.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - Boratz
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.90 Total Combined Score
18.90 / 4 = 4.72 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE