Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 19582 Eldon Tyrell vs. George Jetson

Macklemore

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scurrying across the linoleum floor of the Tyrell Corporation's headquarters, Tyrell was seeking Rachael to let her know the good news. "Rachael, where are you, we've got the permits," he said, opening up the wooden door in front of him, revealing the lounging replicant which had already perked up the moment she heard her name. "Is it true, Doctor? Can we finally make the move outside of California and move to Elysium?" said Rachael, jumping off of her comfortable position and slowly making her way to the doctor. "I think I have an idea of how to make Elysium more human than human as well," said Eldon, a very obvious smirk spread across his face.

"Oh, couldn't you wait until we settle ourselves in first? I think we need to provide a need for our product first, don't you think?" Rachael asked inquisitively.

"Ah, but why provide the need when we can force the product into all possible work stations. Whether it is government, security, anything at all, I can make it happen," said Eldon, pulling out the blueprints to the whole Elysium project.

"Doctor, you didn't... How did you get your hand on this?" Rachael grabbed onto the blueprint and yanked it out of the old man's hands.

"I think the business would prosper immensely if we manage to make this small, yet significant change," smiled the doctor.

"I'll write you a list of replicant names, you make sure you add them to the list of allowed entries on Elysium in any way you can," Rachael handed the blueprint back to Eldon.

"Perfect," said Dr. Tyrell. "I'll be in my office awaiting the final curated list," he said with a sly smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spacely's Space Sprockets, Orbit City
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These 3 hour work days sure have me exhausted," said George Jetson, his focus unbroken as he continuously clicked along a set of buttons on the panel in front of him, his attention entirely focused on whether or not the machine he was controlling was up to standard when it came to it's sprocket production.

Unfortunately for him, a monitor popped up from under the desk which his work panel was set on, broadcasting an image of his stout, loud boss. "Jetson, I need you in my office effectively immediately." George's gaze shifting toward the monitor, he lets go of the buttons and stands up. "I'll be right there, Mr. Spacely."

As he entered the spacious station of Spacely, George Jetson entered with a warm smile on his face and a jovial exterior. "You wanted me, Mr. Spacely?"

"Jetson, sit down and let's discuss business. I got a proposition to move us even higher than we currently are," said Spacely, rubbing his hands together as he reached downward into one of his drawers.

"Higher than we already are? But sir, we already are higher than the highest clouds. Why, what could you possibly mean?" asked Jetson, before realizing that the entrance to the final frontier, Space itself, was blocked off by a gigantic ring covering the entire planet. "Surely, you don't mean we got an offer to move our work headquarters to Elysium, do you?"

"We did, and I want you to be the first one to investigate that Stanford Torus for us, give us an idea of what lies deep within. Whether we can make our mark there, whether our PRODUCT is needed there, do you get me?" says his boss, putting a lot of enunciation on the word "product" buried deep within his sentence.

"With all due respect, sprockets will forever be needed. I don't think I need to go to Elysium to know that. They are the starting foundation of any one item we use in our day to day life," said a bewildered George.

"Oh, Jetson. Just take this thing that somehow got into my posession and make good use of it, will you?" he said, plopping a blueprint on the desk between the two men. "Study it, make sure you can screw up as many sprockets as you can find within the building blocks of this torus, and we, both me and you, will be rich as a result of that."

"Sir, that seems highly illegal," says Jetson.

"Rules are different above us, Jetson. What we are doing is not illegal, I assure you," said the man, a clear mocking tone.

"Alright, Mr. Spacely. I-I guess I'll do it. But only if you allow me to bring my family," said Jetson, grabbing a hold of the blueprint and standing up.

"Don't have the passes for your family. But, I don't think passes are needed for animals so you can bring your dog," he said, handing him the pass that will allow him to enter Elysium no question asked.

Scoffing as he grabbed hold of the pass as well, George left the office of his employer.

Elysium

A week had passed since Doctor Eldon Tyrell and George Jetson had been teleported onto the gargantuan Elysium space station. They'd spent this time meticulously analyzing the space station’s blueprint and studying its security systems. 

Tyrell, the wily genius behind the Tyrell Corporation, had cloistered himself within the dark confines of his workshop, fine-tuning his advanced hacking devices. On the other side, amidst the soft hum of futuristic gadgets, Jetson tinkered away, his pet robo-dog Astro watching him with phosphorescent eyes, whirring about with a sprocket in its mouth.

The day had finally arrived. Tyrell sat before his holographic screen, his luminous eyes reflecting the complex lines of code that steadily scrolled down. His fingers danced over the keypad while his replicant drones buzzed around him, assisting him in his nefarious plans. Humming to himself, Tyrell couldn’t help but admire the sophisticated AI codebreakers from his corporation.

Meanwhile, George Jetson was hunched over the holo-computer briefcase, his eyes wide with trepidation. After all, he was no expert hacker, he was only following Spacely's orders. However, he had faith in his compare's innovative tech, especially the sophisticated multi-tool concealed within his wristwatch. Astro sat by his side, giving him a reassuring robot-dog smile.

As Tyrell broke through the first layer of security, a satisfied smile graced his lips. But his euphoria was short-lived when a sudden, harsh lockdown protocol was activated. He realized, with a grim frown, that he was not alone in this endeavor. 

Jetson too was struggling with the same obstacle. Having faced the brutal lockdown protocol, he had soon discovered another presence within the system. Thus, a silent battle ensued, a battle of advanced technology against futuristic gadgets, a battle of sheer intelligence against unyielding determination.

Tyrell, growing increasingly frustrated, unleashed his replicant drones into the labyrinthine corridors of Elysium, hoping to regain control. But George had a trick up his sleeve as well. With a quick command to Astro, Jetson’s pet robo-dog transformed into a speedy mini-drone, intercepting Tyrell's drones and successfully sidetracking them.

With the drone threat momentarily neutralized, Jetson returned to hacking into the security system, utilizing his handy multi-tool to bypass the lockdown. As he delved deeper into the system, he found a string of peculiar code. It was a trap set by Tyrell. Jetson narrowed his eyes, his decision met with Astro's supportive whirl. With a grim determination, he started deactivating the trap.

Meanwhile, Tyrell's face twisted into a scowl as he discovered Jetson's bold move. His replicant drones were no match for Jetson's pet robo-dog, but he was not one to back down. He heaved a sigh and took a moment, before launching a new hacking strategy; this time, he would attack from the back end of the system.

As the sonic booms echoed through the space station  corridors and the harsh blue light of the hacking war flickered, the two rivals fervently continued their silent duel; the fate of Elysium hanging in the balance.

Geez Louise is it me or does George Jetson seem more competent then usual in your match? Didn’t have much faith in George as a fighter before this but if he’s no longer the bumbling dork we know and love then he might just win this if we take in all the insane scientific and toon force feats the guy has shown. 

• Like 1