Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19405 Ethan Hunt vs. John Wick

Pizzaguy2995

Ethan Hunt vs John Wick

(Minor spoilers for Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning)

“Luther are you absolutely sure it’s all been destroyed?”

“Benji and I each tripled checked it Ethan, the Entity is gone. Not a single piece of it remains.”

Ethan Hunt breathed out a sigh of relief, glad that all the sacrifices he’s made to destroy the Entity had not been in vain. For a brief moment the former IMF agent felt as though a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders, like he had finally found inner peace after a near lifetime of suffering. But sadly the moment was all too brief, and Hunt soon had to come to the realization that his actions have ensured he will never know peace again.

“Ethan, I know why we had to do this and I don’t regret it for a moment. But you do we’ve burned the last bridge we had right? Our government, EVERY government, they aren’t gonna be happy that we killed their golden goose.”

“That’s why when you hang up this phone you’re gonna find someplace far off the grid and lay as low as you can for as long as you can. Tell that to Benji and Grace as well. And tell them that no matters what happens they can never call me again. Just forget that you ever knew me.”

“Man fuck that shit! If you think I’m gonna abandon you after everything we-“

“Luther thank you for everything. But I’m the one they’re all gonna be coming after. The only way the rest of you have a chance is if you never see me again. Goodbye.”

Ethan Hunt broke his phone in half and chunked it into the river. He had saved the world from a threat more horrible than anything they could imagine, one that most people would never find out about. And the few world leaders who did know would only see it as a rogue agent destroying the single most powerful resource that their country could possess. So it wouldn’t be long until those pissed off leaders sent their best agents after him, and eventually one lucky bastard will probably be fortunate enough to land the shot that killed the legendary Ethan Hunt.

Ethan sighed in quiet acceptance. He had known from the start this is where he’d end up the second he started this final mission. No matter what happened he knew he had done the right thing and he had no regrets. Well maybe one regret.

Taking out another burner phone from his jacket, Ethan Hunt found a number that he had saved a long time ago, one that he had never once used in all that time, one that he planned to only use once he no longer had anything left to lose. Like right now. Ethan clicked on the number.

The rotting smell of dead bodies filled the abandoned house, making it’s already dreadful looking exterior seem all the more unpleasant and unwelcoming. The bodies of the deceased centered around the main living room, where the one man still breathing currently resided.

The remarkable well dressed man sat in the one piece of sofa still in one piece, softly petting the pit bull puppy snoozing on his lap. In one hand he held the picture of a woman that he had known a long time ago. One that he had thought he could live happily ever after with and grow old with. That dream had ended a long while ago and now he realized he wouldn’t even be allowed to mourn her in peace for the remainder of his days.

These men that littered his home were amateurs, barely worth the money they were paid to try their luck with him. It wouldn’t be long until the Continental sent more elite assassins after him though. This was the price he paid for getting excommunicated of course. He had stopped caring for his own life a long time ago though. And he wasn’t about to make it easy on anyone who thought they had what it took to kill Baba Yaga.

*Ring. Ring.*

Looking down at his ringing phone, the screen read UNKNOWN NUMBER but the famed hitman had a strange feeling that he already knew who was calling and why. He clicked accept and brought the phone to his ear.

“John Wick.”

“Ethan Hunt.”

“It’s time John. I promised you a long time ago that I’d find you one day.”

“That was a lifetime ago Ethan. Why now?”

“Because I’ve seen and done so many things in my life John, made a lot of calls that I regret, failed in ways that still haunt me. But the one thing that I will always regretted more than anything was letting you go that day you killed my first partner.”

“I meant to kill you that day Ethan. Because you killed one of my friends prior to that.”

“Because your friend was working for a fucking evil person! (Sighs) Bottom line; I don’t much time left and I want to wrap up the one regret that I have left in this life.”

“I know the feeling.”

“Then give me a place and date John. Let’s settle this once and for all.”

“New York Harbor. Midnight. One week. Be seeing you Ethan.”

Hanging up the phone, John Wick looked down at the pit bull still curled up in his lap. Fast asleep and oblivious to the world around him. John Wick gave the dog one last pat on the head before getting to get his weapons together.

John Wick: Ch 4 and Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning both came out this year. Loved both films so I figured why not make a match featuring John and Ethan?

Fight Perimeters:

Both men will have a week to prep and then they’ll meet at New York Harbor in the dead of night for a final battle. Which man takes this?