MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 19351 Nina Williams vs. Black Widow

As Mishima Zaibatsu programmer flees he tries to defect to SHIELD, who sends the Black Widow Natasha Romanoff and a team of SHILED Agents (think random agents). The Zaibatsu led by Heihachi Mishima send a team of Tekken Force Solders led by Tekken force commander Nina Williams to kill the ex Zaibatsu worker. A hacker working in the Zaibatsu finds the location of a SHIELD safehouse holding the programmer. Nina and her team make their way to the Safehouse, Natasha gets an alert company might be headed their way and she warns her team to be careful. Nick Fury gives Black Widow a secondary objective to capture and interrogate Nina if she can.

The Zaibatsu team are armed with a mix G36s and Minebea PM-9 Machine Pistols with H and K VP9 Pistols as side arms. Nina is armed with a suppressed MP5 SMG and two Glock 36s. All have Combat Knives. They also have a Sniper with an MSG 90

The SHIELD team are armed with M4 Carbines, Colt M15s and Ka-Bar knives. Black Widow has a Browning High Power, an M16 Rifle as well as her gauntlets, and electrified batons. One Sniper is with the team armed with a Arctic Warfare International Sniper Rifle and Colt M15.

Nina's objective, kill the programmer

Black Widows objective protect the programmer with a secondary objective to capture Nina and interrogate her.

Who accomplishes their mission?

Nina is above Black Widow's paygrade by a fair margin. She has fought against Alisa and Heihachi, who are a fair bit above street level and she has held her own pretty well against both. She is just a much better Black Widow no matter how you look at it, I think I'll take her 9/10 times in this scenario.

The setup is ok. I give the match a 3.0.

Anyway, I am going with Black Widow here.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
3.50 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - Macklemore
3.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
22.50 Total Combined Score
22.50 / 6 = 3.75 Final Rating on the match