Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 19290 The Autobots vs. King Ghidorah

Pizzaguy2995

The Autobots vs King Ghidorah

Our kind first came to your planet thousands of years ago. Lost and exiled from our home, the Maximals were desperate to find a new world for ourselves, but as we arrived on Earth it became clear that we were not alone.

Giant creatures called Titans were the  dominant life forms of Earth back then, with the mightiest, most powerful of them all being the one we dubbed the King of all Monsters: Godzilla. He was a mighty creature, more akin to a force of nature then a living thing, but not one devoid of compassion. He allowed the Maximals to share this planet with the Titans as long as we caused no trouble, and even protected early human civilizations from overly aggressive Titans. It was for the most part a very peaceful and fair time. One far too good to last.

From the stars it fell to Earth, another migrant intent on making Earth it’s home. But unlike the Maximals who desired only refuge, this being only craved destruction! Hydra, Jormungandr, Orochi, the Rainbow Serpent, your kind had many names for the creature bent on your annihilation, the Maximals simply called him Ghidorah, the 3 headed devil. Ghidorah’s path of wanton slaughter was opposed by Godzilla and the two fought many battles all across the globe. While the Maximals did our best to help Godzilla, Ghidorah managed to turn many Titan’s against the King of the Monsters and during the final battle, we were unable to stop Ghidorah from killing Godzilla. Our only consolation was that Ghidorah was so heavily wounded from the fight that he went into hibernation and became trapped inside an Antarctic glacier. His followers also went into dormancy as they awaited the day their Alpha awoke from his slumber.

The Maximals elected to go into hiding for the next thousand years, staying out of sight while humanity inherited the Earth. But now I fear that our nightmare has finally returned: Ghidorah has awaken.

“Oh cool. Cool. I mean had I known that a giant, three headed monster was resting in Antarctica, waiting to be thawed out I would have put up a sign saying ‘Do Not Enter Unless You Want to Die’ or something,” Rick Stanton said in his trademark cynical voice.

“You wanna explain to us why your only now telling us about this?” Mark Russell demanded, very angry.

“I have watched humanity closely over the centuries Dr. Russell. I have seen what your species has done when handed great power and I deemed it necessary that Ghidorah remained a secret from you,” Optimus Primal told him.

“Except we found out about him anyways didn’t we! But if you had told us all this from the start we could’ve stopped him from being released! Emma would’ve never joined Jonah had she known this would have happened!” Mark Russell yelled furiously.

“Enough!” Optimus Prime inserted himself into the conversation. “What’s done is done. Right now our anger should be directed at our true enemy, not each other! Ghidorah must be stopped before it’s too late for all our kinds.”

“So that’s the giant robot that turns into a semi-truck right? And the other one can turn into a gorilla because it’s a different kind of giant robot, from a different world before they came to Earth?” Chief Warrant Officer Jackson Barnes asked Noah.

“Hey man it all checks out to me. Makes more sense then the giant monsters living in, what do you call it? Hollow Earth?” Noah Diaz asked in jest.

“Uh speaking of which! We’re already getting large amounts of geological ruptures all around the world! I think the big wig is already summoning his minions!” Sam Coleman spoke in a very nervous tone.

“Just like he tried to do in the past Ghidorah will direct the Titans to create natural disasters and global devastation across the world, until he terraforms the Earth into an environment that resembles Ghidorah’s original world,” the falcon Maximal, Airazor explained.

“And if we don’t stop him, all multicellular life on the planet, barring Ghidorah, will be wiped out within a few years,” Ilene Chen surmised.

“We do not have the resources to battle all the Titans at once. In a war of attrition we will lose,” Ishiro Serizawa solemnly said.

“Maybe there’s another way. You said that the other monsters were just following Gonorrhea’s orders right? He goes down and the others stop attacking?” Elena Wallace suggested.

“Yeah! Cut off the head and watch the body flail around! I like it! Let’s ice that tool!” Mirage eagerly agreed.

“Alright! This chick is toast!” Bumblebee voiced his support.

“Do we know Ghidorah’s current location?” Optimus Prime asked the humans.

“We know he’s currently roosting in Boston, no other Titans nearby. If he does call for help then we can use the ORCA signal to run interference on any Titan that might come to his aid,” Mark Russell surmised.

“Then it’s settled. The humans will keep the other Titans at bay whilst the Autobots and Maximals go after Ghidorah directly,” Optimus Prime layed out the plan.

“Ghidorah is unlike anything you’ve ever faced Prime. Even working together might not be enough to defeat him,” Optimus Primal grimly said.

“That’s why we must defeat him Primal. And for the sake of all life we will prevail. Till all are one,” Optimus Prime said

“Till all are one,” Primal agreed.

“I don’t even know what that means,” Russell exasperatedly said.

The bay doors opened and the assembled Autobots and Maximals all look down at the devastated city of Boston, completely barren of any semblance of life. A booming roar in the distance brought their attention back to the task at hand. King Ghidorah, standing in the middle of the ruined city, wings spread as the lightning crackled and spread from his body.

“Wow. Okay he’s big. Way bigger then all of you. No offense,” a nervous Noah surmised.

“Size doesn’t matter Noah. If we fight as one, then together we will prevail,” Optimus Prime firmly said, gathering his forces together to make the jump.

“AUTOBOTS!”

“MAXIMALS!”

“ROLL OUT!”

“MAXIMIZE!”

With that the combined Autobot and Maximal strike force HALO leaped from Stratosphere and descended into the lightning storm that surrounded King Ghidorah. The mighty three headed devil immediately saw his enemies coming and let out a wailing roar of challenge.

Got inspired after watching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, this is a matchup between the combined Autobots (Optimus Prime, Mirage, Bumblebee, Arcee, and Wheeljack) and Maximal (Optimus Primal, Airazor, Rhinox, and Cheetor) forces vs the MonsterVerse version of King Ghidorah. The fight takes place in Boston, just like in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, who win?

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1

Nice one, PizzaGuy!

I'm leaning toward KG on this but the team of Autobot have taken on some pretty nasty world ending baddies. I mean with this being movie versions, it might be a pretty close 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
20.00 Total Combined Score
20.00 / 4 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE