Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19159 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Bulma

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 18

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Inside the house, the Noid was standing on Pizza the Hutt, who was now nothing more than a smashed-up flat pizza. The Noid let out high-pitched laughter, as not only had he won in a fight, but he was taking in the enjoyment of killing a living pizza.

Unknown to the Noid, outside of the house, Chloe Bourgeois and her kwami were hiding behind the building. “Ok Pollen, in order for me to become Queen Bee again, I need you to eat something. So here, I’ve got you this.” Chloe said to her kwami as she was holding up a cucumber.

“No! Let go of me!” Larry the Cucumber yelled.

“But my Queen, I don’t think I could eat something that is sentient.” Pollen said.

“Come on, Pollen! I need to become Queen Bee before someone else attacks me!” Chloe yelled.

“Too late for that.” Someone said.

Before Chloe could react, she got kicked in the back, which caused her to fall down and let go of Larry.

"My Queen!" Pollen yelled in shock.

“See you later, losers!” Larry yelled as he ran off.

Chloe got back up and turned around to see the one that had attacked her was a blue-haired woman in a yellow jumpsuit. “Well, well, it’s the great Chloe Bourgeois. Looks like I get the honor of killing you myself.” Bulma said.

Chloe looked back at her kwami. “Pollen! Find that cucumber and eat it, while I fight this blue-haired bitch!”

"Yes, My Queen!" Pollen yelled as she flew off in search of Larry.

“I wouldn’t get your hopes up. By the time your pet bee comes back, you will already be dead.” Bulma said.

“Believe it or not, I don’t need powers to kick your sorry ass.” Chloe said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Both Chloe Bourgeois and Bulma are back, and this time they are fighting each other. Also, just a reminder, this is Bulma from Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

Would you believe I been working on this arc for five months. 😉

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
10.00 Total Combined Score
10.00 / 2 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Bulma: 4