Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18441 Sydney Bristow vs. Ms. Perkins

StormChaser

Sydney tried sneaking up on Anton. Anton heard the sound behind him and turned around. He shot at her with his shotgun.

Sydney jumped for cover behind some crates. Anton kept shooting. Sydney crawled to get to better cover.

Anton slowly walked over to where she had jumped. He moved around the corner and she was gone. Anton pointed his shotgun up and looked around.

Sydney came out and shot Anton in the shoulder. Anton dropped for cover. He grunted with pain.

Sydney asked "Who hired you"

Anton said "it doesn't matter"

Anton came out from cover and shot at Syndey again. Sydney was able to get behind a car. She looked around to see if there was any where she could go.

Sydney looked through the car window and saw Anton coming. She walked to the other side of the car. She came out from behind the car slightly.

She shot at Anton again and hit him in the arm and leg. Anton dropped the shotgun. Sydney tried shooting him but her gun jammed. 

Sydney charged at Anton and kicked him. Anton grabbed her and threw her on the pavement. Anton kicked Sydney in the stomach.

Anton then grabbed Sydney by the hair and threw her against the car. He went over to her to choke her. Before he could get his around her neck, she pulled out her knife.

Syndey cut Anton's hand. Anton looked at the cut on his hand. He spit on the ground.

Anton said "That was not nice."

Sydney tried stabbing him but Anton grabbed her. Anton threw her down on the pavement once again. 

He tried kicking her but Syndey stabbed his foot. Anton fell to his knees. He looked at the knife in his foot.

Anton pulled the knife out and tried stabbing Sydney. Sydney rolled over to the shotgun. She grabbed the shotgun and quickly shot Anton in the chest.

Anton fell on the ground dead. Sydney looked over his body. She checked to see if he had a phone but he did not. Security came and Sydney told them to call Marcus to let him know.

Sydney picked up her pistol and knife. She got in the plane and headed for Europe. She got a call from Marcus while she was on the plane.

Sydney said "hello"

Marcus said "you just killed Anton Chigurh"

Sydney said "is that name supposed to mean something to me"

Marcus said "he was an assassin for different cartels. Whoever killed your husband and took your kids definitely knows where to find hitmen and assassins"

Sydney said "did you find out anything else"

Marcus said "not yet. The plane that you are in is hidden from radar so they can't shoot you out of the sky. I can't make any promises for you once you land. There may be assassins waiting there"

Syndey said "sounds like fun"

The plane landed in Europe. Sydney was going to head to a safe house. She got to the safe house okay.

She found more weapons at the safe house. Then she heard a knock at the door. Sydney went to open the door. Before she got to the door, a female had kicked the door open and started shooting.

Sydney jumped behind a corner. She briefly saw that the person that started shooting was a dark-haired female. The female had a silencer pistol.

Sydney was able to get a machine gun that was leaning against the wall. She put a round I the chamber.

Ms Perkins said "did I at least hit you"

Sydney said "not yet"

Sydney has a machine gun and a knife

Ms Perkins has a silencer pistol

Wow, for someone so new to the site you have made some impressive set-ups, a natural. 

Sadly I must confess I know nothing of these characters so I won't be voting, but I will be giving the setup a 5* rating.

You should consider doing a write up for the challenge you would be a great contender to be sure. 

• Like 1

Good to see this one continue. Still curious where it is headed. I feel like Sydney may get defeated on this one. Ms. Perkins was able to go toe to toe with John Wick and gave him a run for his money 

• Like 1