Skar King: 1

Rumble 20547 UNSC Pillar Of Autumn vs. Re Verse vs. Lotta Litter
MATCH SCORE
UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Match 18381 Arsene Lupin III vs. Loid Forger

Twogunkid

“I don’t know Lupin. This seems insane even for you.” Jigen took a drag on his cigarette as his friend parked the yellow Fiat on a Metropolis side street. 

“Think of Fujiko’s reaction when I show her that piece of genuine kryptonite jewelry.” Lupin grinned looking at the Lexcorp Tower.

“Well you can count Goeman and me out.” Ji

“Aww c’mon guys be pals.” Goeman rolled his eyes, and Jigen excited the vehicle scanning the skies.

“Your obsession with Fujiko Mine is a distraction and frankly it never does us any good.” Goeman stoically added and followed his bearded companion, “besides, this town isn’t well known for the success of its thieves.”

“Sorry Lupin, but there’s this seafood place I’ve been dying to try.” The red jacketed thief stood with his arms crossed as the pair made their way to the Metropolis pier. 

“Fine! See if I care! Wait till you see the headline! Lupin Robs Luthor!” Lupin shouted after them and began scheming his disguise and plan to steal Luthor’s kryptonite ring.

“Agent Twilight, the recent incident involving General Zod has made it clear that Westalis needs an anti-Kryptonian defense.” Handler moved through a slideshow presenting the layout of Lexcorp Tower. “One Alexander “Lex” Luthor has been photographed wearing this.” The slide showcased the powerful bald man wearing a ring set with a green gemstone. “Kryptonite. The only known weakness of Kryptonians. Obtain this ring by any means necessary. I recommend you use your talent for disguise to enter the building under false pretenses. 

“As you can see Mr. Kent, Lexcorp has-” Luthor’s pontificating on the supremacy of human ingenuity was interrupted by a buzz. “What is it Mercy?”

“Mr. Kent to interview you, sir, but I security places Mr. Kent on your level and in the elevator…”

“Detain him! It’s Lupin! He sent a calling card, and he’s come to rob me. Forgive me Mr. Kent another time!” Before Loid could act, Luthor had sprinted straight at a wall that parted on his approach and sealed behind him. Exiting the elevator was a broad-shoulered man in a blue suit with round glasses.

“Lupin.”

The reporter sheepishly grinned before removing his mask. Loid likewise doffed his disguise and strared down the thief.

“You know Blondie, I can’t say I’ve had the pleasure. Are you one of Zenigata’s harebrained schemes or just some local competition?” Lupin grinned. He loved these sorts of complications. Before Loid could answer the room began to fill with smoke and the two smashed through opposite exits.

Lupin vs Loid: Who can steal Luthor’s kryptonite ring and get away with it?

In case you missed it, the real Clark Kent is unfortunately being detained by Mercy Graves.

THE BOTTOM LINE

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW LUPAWN!" Inspector Zenigata slapped the cuff on Loid. "Now rest easy Mr. Luthor. In a moment I'll have that ring back."

"YOU DOLT! THAT'S LUPIN!" Luthor grabbed the Interpol Inspector by the collar of his jacket. And Lupin waved from a passing Daily Planet news copter.

"I gotta thank you for taking care of my competition Pops! Toodles!" The scarlet jacket clad rogue shouted as the copter pulled away from Lexcorp Tower.

"LU-PAAAAWN!"