Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 18243 Son Goku vs. Vegeta

IKA

“Very well-done Vegeta, you managed to harness the powers of a God of Destruction,” Beerus says with a smirk, “that’s no small feat.” 

“Well, there is nothing that I can’t accomplish, and very soon, no one that I cannot defeat.” Vegeta replies pointing to himself with it thumb. “I will prove to everyone that I am the Prince of a Saiyans.” 

“And look at you Goku, you managed to learn Ultra Instinct in even your base form” Whis Applauds, “You’ll be climbing that ladder soon enough!” 

“I’m excited, one day, I hope I get to fight even the Grand Priest!” Goku replies grinning ear to ear. 

“It’s too bad that only one of our pupils can be the strongest, wouldn’t you agree... Whis?” Beerus snickers at Whis throwing down the proverbial gauntlet.  

“Yes, I am afraid that Goku is too much for Vegeta, I’m glad you agree.” Whis shoots back chuckling to himself.  

“Why You,” Vegeta raises his fist and then points at Goku. “There’s no way I would lose to that clown!” 

“Is that so?” Goku smiles with excitement, even he can see where this is headed, “Well why don’t we do a little one on one right now?” 

“It’ll be me pleasure!” Vegeta Yells while charging towards Goku. He swings his fist but Goku manages to dodge his first strike, but everything behind him is blown to pieces.  

“Sheesh he isn’t kidding around” Goku thinks to himself as he in turn swings at Vegeta who doesn’t bother to dodge his attack, taking it head on just to prove a point. The excitement in their eyes grow as the lust for battle boils in their Saiyan blood. Both without so much as a thought power to their strongest forms, Goku into Ultra Instinct, and Vegeta into Ultra Ego. Their Aura clashing against one another tearing the ground apart as their fists both raise to take another punch at the other.  

“Wait, this simply will not do, if you both fight hear, I have to clean up the mess!” Declares Whis, who picks up his staff and puts them into their own dimension similar to that of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, “I think we have ourselves a perfect opportunity to see how much you both have grown! Just try not to kill each other.” 

“No promises!” Replies Vegeta, as the Saiyans both charge at each other. 

Hey, Ultra Instinct vs Ultra Ego. Maybe one day we will get to see it in the manga and anime.

I give the match a 5.0.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.80 - Boratz
4.00 - zoozoo_the_gargoyle

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.80 Total Combined Score