Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M2 - Magik (Illyana Rasputin) vs. Mario

SSJRuss

*Commentary during Round 3, Match 1*

J.R: Good god almighty, All Might's crushing her hand!

*Rey screams in pain as All Might crushes the lightsaber in her hand, breaking her fingers in the process.*

*All Might let's go once she falls to her knees.*

All Might: You can surrender now. You've done your best to-

*Rey throws her other hand toward All Might, crackling with energy as lightning strikes him squarely in the chest.*

Whis: Oh my, now that's a new trick.

J.R: And what an act of desperation from Rey. She's fighting tooth and nail to get to her feet, shocking the holy hell out of All Might. He's trying to fight it.

Beerus: Oh please, just end it already.

*All Might bring his arms up to block the lightning. With one swift move he cuts the air around him, dispersing the lightning.*

Whis: Oh dear.

All Might: TEXAS SMASH!

*All Might's lunges with a punch, connects and sends Rey into the arena wall outside of the ring.*

J.R: My gawd what impact. Rey has been finished here, folks. She's been sent to the outside and that's our match.

*Rey lays unconscious on the outside. Ainz Ooal Gown returns to the ring to raise All Might's hand and announce his official win. After leaving the stage, Ainz repairs the ring with his magic.

Whis: Well, that was certainly something, what did you think, my Lord?

Beerus: To quote this buffoon over here, 'It was a slobberknocker.'

Whis: Lord Beerus, you're too much.

J.R: It was that, Beerus. I don't think anyone here in this crowd could be displeased with Rey's performance here tonight. She made it to round three, but round four just wasn't in the cards.

Whis: Agreed. Let's move on shall we? Our next contest is about to begin!

Beerus: Already? How many of these do I have to sit through, Whis?

*Backstage*

*All Might walks the backstage hall to his dressing room when he is stopped by a large sword pointed at his throat. Standing before him is another tournament contestant, Magik. The two stare, sizing each other up.*

All Might: So, you're Magik? I watched your last performance. Can't say I was impressed.

Magik: You insult the woman whose weapon is at your throat? You've got some nerve-

*All Might put his hand on Magik's sword, lowering it from his throat.*

All Might: Don't make idle threats, they fall on deaf ears to a hero such as myself.

Magik: I just wanted to see what was so special about you. The fans clearly love you despite your disappointing performance. You've had it easy in this tournament.

All Might: You're mistaken. I tell my opponents to give it their all when they face me. I want them at their best.

*Magik shoulders her massive sword and walks past All Might before responding.*

Magik: I'm winning this tournament regardless. After this round, you're next. So be ready to lose.

*Magik continues down the hall. All Might responds just loud enough for her to hear.*

All Might: Good luck in the ring, Magik. I think you'll need it.

*Magik heads to the ring for the upcoming match.*

*The arena erupts with the opening theme of 90s X-Men cartoon. Commentary begins broadcasting.*

J.R: Welcome back! We're moving right along onto the next contest. Magik, the sorceress mutant and Mario, the legend himself, prepare to head to this ring for the third time. We see Magik now, she's got some fire and determination in those eyes.

*Magik stands in the ring, summoning her sword and slashing it through the sky. The crowd cheers, chanting her name in unison.*

J.R: It seems Magik is quite the fan favorite.

Whis: I can certainly see the appeal. I think I can say this for everyone watching that we hope to see a real effort from her. So far she's dealt with her opponents far too easily.

J.R: She's boxing in a stronger division for sure, Whis. Here comes her opponent Mario!

*A green tube comes out the floor of the ring. Mario leaps out. Magik turns to face him with interest. Ainz Ooal Gown appears in the ring and announces the challengers.*

Ainz: Okay you two, we want a good clean fight-

J.R: Oh my gawd, these two aren't waiting for a bell. Magik looking to end this early by teleporting Mario outside the ring.

Whis: I suppose that's it then... Oh? What a neat trick from the plumber.

J.R: Quick thinking there by Mario, using his trademark green tube on the outside before his feet touched the ground. Now he's back in the ring and ready to go.

*Mario pulls out a glowing star and merges with it, glowing with power. Magik dashes forward, sword ready to strike.*

Ainz: Let me just get out the way. Ring the bell!

Magik VS Mario

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous round.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

I enjoy seeing Rey get own. 😁

Not sure who will win here. I give the match a 5.0 score.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Could you clarify whether we should restrict Mario’s feats solely to the video games or whether we can use feats from his comic series or other sources? I don’t think it’ll be that big of a difference but I’d like to know regardless. 

Those feats count as well, I think. As long as it's considered canon to the character.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

So then we are counting the Super Mario World feat where the guy picked up a T-Rex like dinosaur and hurled it out of orbit? Because word of god says that the show is in the same continuity as the Super Mario World video game.

Yeah he is probably about that strong. Though that's only strength and it won't really matter much if he can't lay in his attacks on Magik. From my understanding She has dealt with some pretty heavy hitters herself.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
3.00 - patrickthekid
3.80 - Boratz
5.00 -

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
16.80 Total Combined Score
16.80 / 4 = 4.20 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 1